What's new

2nd pilot

Yup, that's what I thought.

This is the helicopter crash 150 kms away from Rajouri.

So who is stupid again? Is this appropriate language? Or did you just show your family background to the world ?
The airbattle did not just take place over rajouri it was along poonch and hijra area they are 50km from budgam. I still have a reason to believe it was shot down by our forces

Look 1 chopper video 1 mig21 video
Chopper done and dusted in india
Mig21 in pak
Abhinandan was a lone pilot no 2 seater mig21
That pilot in hospital is definitely pakistani
Otherwise your dgispr would have shown his documents uniform dead body so many proofs.
If wreckage was in india pilot was in pakistan then your dgispr would have shamed india by showing his proofs and dead body from hospital.
Still no proof from your IAF . It still remains a mystery .

The airbattle did not just take place over rajouri it was along poonch and hijra area they are 50km from budgam. I still have a reason to believe it was shot down by our forces

honestly, I also think that it is too.much of a coincidence that this happened on the same day.
but stranger things have happened.
only thing good about this video is that Pakistan should see that hiding a crash in Indian kashmir is impossible due to the pockets of hostility

Why not ask your DGISPR what happened to 3 pilots he captured ?
were 2 of them from Paf F 16 ?
See , now you are making the correct queries !!!
Even i find this mysterious.

honestly, I also think that it is too.much of a coincidence that this happened on the same day.
but stranger things have happened.
only thing good about this video is that Pakistan should see that hiding a crash in Indian kashmir is impossible due to the pockets of hostility
Well it's up to the Indian authorities to release accurate data.The fact is People from AJK put up a video off an aircraft which they claim fell in IOK with two pilots ejection one in AJK side one was over IOK now Indians claim no aircraft fell in IOK whilst we have locals clearly stating they saw a burning plane fall in IOK

indians jab keh rahay hain k abhinandan nay f16 giraya toh uos say pocha jai ga na media main wo ik baap ka howa toh such bolay ga toh khod chup ho jain gay indians

Pakistan claimed the capture of multiple pilots initially and then went silent.

Indians claim only Abhi is the one captured. Any more pilots are Pakistan's own that Para-dropped in AJ&K from the supposedly shot down PAF F-16.

While this whole ordeal and the circumstances around it do sound suspicious, is there any possibility that the additional pilots that Pakistan captured were of some other nationality (neither Pakistani nor Indian) and now both sides wants to keep it hush?

The speed at which Saudi Foreign minister came running to Pakistan in the aftermath of aerial battle seems fishy.

Last edited:
Well it's up to the Indian authorities to release accurate data.The fact is People from AJK put up a video off an aircraft which they claim fell in IOK with two pilots ejection one in AJK side one was over IOK now Indians claim no aircraft fell in IOK whilst we have locals clearly stating they saw a burning plane fall in IOK

I saw that video, and I am unable to see 2 chutes. I see only 1 chute. That plane is almost certainly the Bison flown by Abhi .

Why not ask your DGISPR what happened to 3 pilots he captured ?
were 2 of them from Paf F 16 ?
F-16 has one pilot . So talk sane . And secondly . Most probably . Second and if third was captured too . They are dead and Pakistan is not claiming them becoz of talks of de-escalation .

F-16 has one pilot . So talk sane . And secondly . Most probably . Second and if third was captured too . They are dead and Pakistan is not claiming them becoz of talks of de-escalation .

PAF has so many 2 seat Vipers , you should know that.

I saw that video, and I am unable to see 2 chutes. I see only 1 chute. That plane is almost certainly the Bison flown by Abhi .
Ok should I believe you an unknown species on PDF or should I believe my fellow on ground countrymen who helped capture the two pilots

Don't believe me. Believe your fellow citizens. But tell me, did you see even one Pakistani say that he captured 2 iaf pilots?
I saw all the videos . Only talk about Abhi. No other pilot captured.

PAF has so many 2 seat Vipers , you should know that.
Could be that as someone a
Earlier quoted that might be some other nationalists and both countries want to stay quite about it . Secondly Abhinandan would know . I would expect Indian media to ask him . He was there . He would have known that if F-16's were used .

Back
Top Bottom