What's new

2nd pilot

Are you dumb ?
You said Paf Only have single seater F 16,
Which is not true,
ask your DGISPR where are the remaining 2 Pilots out of 3 he claimed .
When action happens in pakistani side ,proof gets crashed in pakistani side.[emoji38]
Well time will tell who's dumb. Atleast I opened this thread to raise awareness. We claimed everything. But your side , if possible wouldn't even have claimed anything . It was the video proofs which proved the lies of your gov . Secondly there are sources who tell INDIAN AIR CHIEF HAS BEEN FIRED !!!! . Well why ?? . I think your military and govt. Knows the truth about the lies of F-16 crash for face saving from Indian nation. I said , do Pakistan only has two seater jet F-16s ? And how Indians know that PAF used two seater jets . And maybe you don't want to accept that fact that you guys lost 3 pilots . If he was Pakistani , DG ISPR would never have even mentioned 2 or 3 pilots . So now who's dumb . INDIAN AIR MARSHALL FIRED DUE TO POOR PERFORMANCE .

the other pilot is with indians or MIA, thats for them to decide not us....they said one pilot with us, we said yes one with us....end of story....indians have it, they don't have him, thats their issue....don't stress yourself man.....take a chill and enjoy popcorn :wink:
Man this is the best reply till yet

Well time will tell who's dumb. Atleast I opened this thread to raise awareness. We claimed everything. But your side , if possible wouldn't even have claimed anything . It was the video proofs which proved the lies of your gov . Secondly there are sources who tell INDIAN AIR CHIEF HAS BEEN FIRED !!!! . Well why ?? . I think your military and govt. Knows the truth about the lies of F-16 crash for face saving from Indian nation. I said , do Pakistan only has two seater jet F-16s ? And how Indians know that PAF used two seater jets . And maybe you don't want to accept that fact that you guys lost 3 pilots . If he was Pakistani , DG ISPR would never have even mentioned 2 or 3 pilots . So now who's dumb . INDIAN AIR MARSHALL FIRED DUE TO POOR PERFORMANCE .
Indian Air chief is still the same , Airforce WC chief retired ,:suicide: get it ?
DGISPR mentioned ,watch it again.
Indian Military has mentioned what are the facts yesterday.
You are ill informed or just dumb.
Stop wasting my time.

Indian Air chief is still the same , Airforce WC chief retired ,:suicide: get it ?
Stop wasting my time.
Indian airforce:It would be immature ehhh ehhh I mean premature to say how much damaged was caused but be sure the intended tsrget was destroyed but but it's still premature to say anything....

Point given:**** all we don't know

No . Mig has two pilots. One crashed in India. Both pilots dead . And one crashed in Pakistani area . One is Abhinandan and second is unknown.

The crashed plane in India was not a plane, it was a chopper crashed in Badgham. People initially thought it was a plane so they reported in haste. But soon corrected themselves. There are many pics of the site. Seven people including two pilot died in that crash.
India never denied it.

Indian airforce:It would be immature ehhh ehhh I mean premature to say how much damaged was caused but be sure the intended tsrget was destroyed but but it's still premature to say anything....

Point given:**** all we don't know
@lightoftruth

Stop wasting my time.

Go check news sonny . Oh you can keep thinking the delusional facts . Actually I M wasting my own time talking to an Indian

The crashed plane in India was not a plane, it was a chopper crashed in Badgham. People initially thought it was a plane so they reported in haste. But soon corrected themselves. There are many pics of the site. Seven people including two pilot died in that crash.
India never denied it.
You keep believing ur people and we keep believing our people . Problem solved

ALL this would have been avoided if ISPR did not goof up with the number of jets and pilots they reported as downed....the truth will come out one way or the other in future...i am sure...so its pointless to get emotional and fight here ...thats all i would say.

No, India only says, that we have lost only 'one' plane.
These are different news channels claiming one and other things, and trying to find ISPR's second mysterious pilot.

I understand India is saying they have lost 1 plane

But what i am asking is where did the 2 planes fall. Did both of the planes fall in Pakistan Kashmir. The Indian plane and also pak plane, and the only crash happened in Indian kashmir was of the helicopter?

Because Pakistan is saying 1 helicopter fell in Indian kashmir and 1 fighter jet. And 1 fighter jet fell in Pakistan Kashmir.

Back
Top Bottom