What's new

2nd pilot

You keep believing ur people and we keep believing our people . Problem solved

I am not asking you to believe me. You asked me a question, I tried to clear the doubt. Here is the news and pic.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mo...-budgam-jk-at-least-5-killed-3590201.html/amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/indian...6-personnel-one-civilian-killed-5604019/lite/

You can not show us even an atom of ambiguity or discrepancy in the statement of India govt. You ask any question, I will clear it here it self.

But please ask your ISPR also that where is the second pilot whom he admitted in the hospital ?

Please ask your AM Mr Wasim ud din where is his Son Sahzad ud din ??

I am sure if you are so eager to find the truth, you will find it some day for sure.

Regards.
Republic.

I understand India is saying they have lost 1 plane

But what i am asking is where did the 2 planes fall. Did both of the planes fall in Pakistan Kashmir. The Indian plane and also pak plane, and the only crash happened in Indian kashmir was of the helicopter?

Because Pakistan is saying 1 helicopter fell in Indian kashmir and 1 fighter jet. And 1 fighter jet fell in Pakistan Kashmir.
Thanks for explaining. Our version is exactly the bolded part. Tell me, if we are accepting that our one chopper is crashed in budgam, other in Pakistan, then what advantage will we gain by not declaring the remaining one if there is any ?

The point is, India can accept it's casualty because it doesn't have any compulsion to hide it.
But Pakistan can not accept at any cost that it has lost an F 16 in any offensive operation because it has a treaty with USA that it can not use its planes in any offensive operation. It can use these planes only in defensive operations.
That is why Pakistan government is not accepting that it has lost an F 16.

Regards
Republic

Last edited:
Thanks for explaining. Our version is exactly the bolded part. Tell me, if we are accepting that our one chopper is crashed in budgam, other in Pakistan, then what advantage will we gain by not declaring the remaining one if there is any ?

Both sides are on the agreement:

1 helicopter fell
2 fighter jets fell and:
1 fighter jet was single seater
1 fighter jet was a dual seater

1 single jet fighter down video is available and pilot captured. mig21 Bison- CONFIRMED

Dual seater fighter jet a big mystery. Pakistan saying it fell on the Indian side and India is saying it fell on the Pakistani side.

Indian Kashmir - Aljazeera reported on a crashed plane with the police officer saying we found 2 dead bodies, also saying it's a fighter jet and not a helicopter.

Pakistan Kashmir. The people are saying they saw 2 pilots falling from the sky, 1 fell in Pakistan kashmir who is caught and another fell and disappeared. It could be he fell in Indian kashmir. Pakistan army spokesperson said Pakistan caught 3 pilots, then said 2 pilots and then 1 pilot. Many Pakistanis are also saying Pakistan has the other pilot but he has died and Pakistan is hiding the facts in order to avoid letting the situation get out of hand.

I would conclude that its 100% confirmed from both sides that 1 helicopter went down, and 1 mig21 went down and lastly 1 dual seater fighter jet went down.

The Indian side need to confirm what plane Aljazeera was showing and why the police people were saying it's fighter jet and we found 2 people dead, why couldn't they see 5 more dead bodies? And need to stop being childish by carrying a missile around and saying we shot Pakistani plane.

The Pakistani side need to ask why did the army confirm 3 pilots were captured, then changed the statement to 2 captured and then 1 captured. They also said 1 is in hospital and 1 in custody but then said it's only 1 pilot. Pakistani side also needs to stop making childish comments like we are hiding their pilots. Indian is doing propaganda that they are your pilots and you are claiming we are hiding Indian pilots. Doesn't make any sense.

I know the Indians have already said that Aljazeera plane video is of the Helicopter and no other video or photo is available regarding any other plane.

Pakistan is clearly showing the video of the fighter jet falling and also of the pilot. The local people went there and captured him.

If we believe these 2 versions then the 3rd confirmed dual seater plane which was shot has just disappeared in the air, no proof is available, no video, no photo. This is from both sides. Keep in mind. The people on the Pakistani who saw the plane could have mistaken the plane falling for the pilot. The general public cannot identify 100% but from the video it looked like 1 plane and 1 pilot.

So despite all the propaganda and twisting of facts. The end result is that the dual seater fighter jet has just disappeared. No video proof, no photo.

It may as well be 1 single seater fell and 1 helicopter fell. No other fighter jet fell. That is why no video proof, photo proof is available. If the Pakistani public can get the video of the Indian pilot and of the mig21 then I am 100% sure they can take the video of the dual seater and of the other pilots.

One of the six that died in the heli crash.

Is this the crash that was due to "reasons being investigated" but happened precisely around the same time that the aerial dog fights did (i.e. in the same narrow time window that PAF jets attacked ground positions)?

Both sides are on the agreement:

1 helicopter fell
2 fighter jets fell and:
1 fighter jet was single seater
1 fighter jet was a dual seater

1 single jet fighter down video is available and pilot captured. mig21 Bison- CONFIRMED

Dual seater fighter jet a big mystery. Pakistan saying it fell on the Indian side and India is saying it fell on the Pakistani side.

Indian Kashmir - Aljazeera reported on a crashed plane with the police officer saying we found 2 dead bodies, also saying it's a fighter jet and not a helicopter.

Pakistan Kashmir. The people are saying they saw 2 pilots falling from the sky, 1 fell in Pakistan kashmir who is caught and another fell and disappeared. It could be he fell in Indian kashmir. Pakistan army spokesperson said Pakistan caught 3 pilots, then said 2 pilots and then 1 pilot. Many Pakistanis are also saying Pakistan has the other pilot but he has died and Pakistan is hiding the facts in order to avoid letting the situation get out of hand.

I would conclude that its 100% confirmed from both sides that 1 helicopter went down, and 1 mig21 went down and lastly 1 dual seater fighter jet went down.

The Indian side need to confirm what plane Aljazeera was showing and why the police people were saying it's fighter jet and we found 2 people dead, why couldn't they see 5 more dead bodies? And need to stop being childish by carrying a missile around and saying we shot Pakistani plane.

The Pakistani side need to ask why did the army confirm 3 pilots were captured, then changed the statement to 2 captured and then 1 captured. They also said 1 is in hospital and 1 in custody but then said it's only 1 pilot. Pakistani side also needs to stop making childish comments like we are hiding their pilots. Indian is doing propaganda that they are your pilots and you are claiming we are hiding Indian pilots. Doesn't make any sense.

I know the Indians have already said that Aljazeera plane video is of the Helicopter and no other video or photo is available regarding any other plane.

Pakistan is clearly showing the video of the fighter jet falling and also of the pilot. The local people went there and captured him.

If we believe these 2 versions then the 3rd confirmed dual seater plane which was shot has just disappeared in the air, no proof is available, no video, no photo. This is from both sides. Keep in mind. The people on the Pakistani who saw the plane could have mistaken the plane falling for the pilot. The general public cannot identify 100% but from the video it looked like 1 plane and 1 pilot.

So despite all the propaganda and twisting of facts. The end result is that the dual seater fighter jet has just disappeared. No video proof, no photo.

It may as well be 1 single seater fell and 1 helicopter fell. No other fighter jet fell. That is why no video proof, photo proof is available. If the Pakistani public can get the video of the Indian pilot and of the mig21 then I am 100% sure they can take the video of the dual seater and of the other pilots.

I will try to come up with answer.
In Al Jazeera story only very initial moments were shown when it just had fallen down. People saying It is a jet because it's tail rotor was broken and detached from the body.
You can see in the pics
Front part was engulfed in flames. People just noticed a long cylindrical body. That's why they mistook it for jet.
In other videos same people are saying that they thought it was jet because of its body.
People only saw two bodies in initial moments because only these two bodies were laying outside of main compartment and were visible in those initial moments.
Rest of bodies were found out when the fire was completely extinguished.

Lastly, even if you take this crash as of a jet then also a question ask an answer, where is the wreckage of that MI 17 ???

If you see two three more videos, you will see it your self.

I'm sorry but Gulf News is absolutely shit and beyond being just bias.

"After an aerial engagement in Jammu and Kashmir's Nowshera sector on Wednesday, in which the IAF shot down a F-16 of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Pakistan claimed that it captured one Indian pilot."

India 'shot down' without a sliver of proof while Pakistan 'claimed that it captured' while showing and parading the beaten up Indian pilot in front of the world. Gulf News has been run by Indians for a very long time.

I'm sorry but Gulf News is absolutely shit and beyond being just bias.

"After an aerial engagement in Jammu and Kashmir's Nowshera sector on Wednesday, in which the IAF shot down a F-16 of the Pakistan Air Force (PAF), Pakistan claimed that it captured one Indian pilot."

India 'shot down' without a sliver of proof while Pakistan 'claimed that it captured' while showing and parading the beaten up Indian pilot in front of the world. Gulf News has been run by Indians for a very long time.
actually the source of the report is IANS (link) therefore it will a biased report
upload_2019-3-2_14-40-5.png

actually the source of the report is IANS (link) therefore it will a biased report
View attachment 543625

I saw the whole interview if the guy they arr referring to and he clearly said that by the sound they said that fight is happening and not the dog fight ... so he didnt new that if it wvr fight or bvr fight ... infact it is really difficult for an uneducated 58 year old man to have understanding of such things ... he informed the media that 2 planes were shot ... one fell towards IOK and the other one here ... so if we goes by his word then we have the wreckage of MIG21 ... if the second plane is on indian side and it is f16 then why not to show the wreckage ?

On 27 Feb PAF shot down two Indian Jets ...

1: MiG 21 - Wreckage fell in Pakistan and vent viral .. Pilot captured..

2: Su-30 MKI - The wreckage fell in Indian Held Kashmir

3: Three Indian Pilots were ejected from both Aircrafts and villagers clearly saw that and made videos from mobile..

4: DG ISPR confirmed that Pakistan had two pilots. One was being treated in CMH and other one arrested in the presser while in a tweet earlier he mentioned that two Indian pilots were in the area (implying that search/ manhunt) was on.

So now the question is as per sequence of events, Pakistan should have at least one more Indian pilot.

Why Pakistan changed its stance? and most importantly why India is silent about other two pilots?

Back
Top Bottom