What's new

2nd pilot

@Irfan Baloch @The Eagle , I was not suggesting there was a 2nd pilot, infact quite the opposite. My question goes like this: "now that we know there was no 2nd pilot (since the mig was a single seater and the 2/3 chutes were of the seat and/or drogue; and we know the su-30 was some 30 kms inside IOK), what about @airomerix original comment below"

No we had two. The ejection sequence of Su 30 outlines a 15 degree left and 15 degree right for pilot and co pilot. The debris can fall anywhere in 5 NM radius. We have one of the guys who went 15 degree xyz.

Enough said already!

Im not disrespecting the said member, infact quite the opposite, there many members here who said there was a 2nd pilot but only aeromerix gets questioned because of his credibility.

Actually he was F16 pilot misunderstood as Indian pilot. People beat him before he can prove that he is a Pakistani pilot. ISPR announced hurriedly that they have two Indian pilots in their custody.
Official as an Indian ur updated claim should be JF-17 thunder.

@Irfan Baloch @The Eagle , I was not suggesting there was a 2nd pilot, infact quite the opposite. My question goes like this: "now that we know there was no 2nd pilot (since the mig was a single seater and the 2/3 chutes were of the seat and/or drogue; and we know the su-30 was some 30 kms inside IOK), what about @airomerix original comment below"

Im not disrespecting the said member, infact quite the opposite, there many members here who said there was a 2nd pilot but only aeromerix gets questioned because of his credibility.

Asking for clarification is no offense, indeed. My post was in continuation to Baloch Sahib. The other narrative of 2nd Pilot was clarified by DG ISPR back then that it was nothing more than communication misunderstanding while two different parties were reporting for the same arrest (well played boys) which in the end turned out to be Abhinandan. What @airomerix said could have been in relation to SU-30 MKI hit which was in-fact well within IoK. Only he can explain as what he meant to say as such because either he was drawing a chute pattern & possibility and what we expected or he is just stating something that he might know well. His post seems to be inline with what Baloch Sahib said and those were.... supposedly non-verified rumors.

So in the beginning they were 4 (2 x israelis, 2 x Indians) 1 x was indian returned 1 x indian Died (still with us), 2 x Israelis (one was injured but healthy now, one is was not injured still alive)

2 x Israelis returned equals = 36 x Block 72s and 18 x Block 52 Viper upgrade

Interesting going back in memmory lane - so many posts with high degree of conviction and nothing came out of it...

@tallguy: you still hold on to this postulation...?

the other pilots were of SU 30 ... As a thumb rule injured pilots would have been ultimately brought to CMH... that's what ISPR foresaw.. but later on it was revealed that SU 30 fell on Indian illegally occupied kashmir..

when book is coming out on operation swift retort with full disclosure of the events? in 5 years or 10 years?

Actually he was F16 pilot misunderstood as Indian pilot. People beat him before he can prove that he is a Pakistani pilot. ISPR announced hurriedly that they have two Indian pilots in their custody.
Have you our pilots .... its like comparing Geroge Clooney to Modi
So thats an impossible mistake

I am not denying the existence of second pilot. There was a second pilot. He died in cmh and God knows why we didn't reveal it. Probably government to government understanding between India and pakistan on this matter. I agree there was a second pilot but i disagree with indians who are saying that it was f-16. Also indian jets were uncomfortably close to our jets. How they managed to come closer is another big mystery.i think Pak helped modi in elections because the pilot was probably indian.

all we have a is speculations. you and others are right. the rumors of another pilot keep coming back.

So whats the explanation here since you later said the su-30 was shot well inside IOK? Thanks
Didnt want to re-initiate the topic. Just wanted to know what happened with his info on this instance since he has otherwise been one of the most valuable contributors here. Perhaps I should have gotten in touch privately. Cheers.

Thank you for your kind words. My credibility is as good as any other old chap here. And our information is as good as our sources.

Speaking of sources, if you notice, the information I provided dates back to April/May 2019. We were barely few weeks into the fall out of the skirmish. Which means, the remnants of the fog of war were still there. This does include and apply to active duty personnel, let's say, a guy sitting in Sargodha's ADA hut may or may not have accurate information. The best he can do is to get in touch with someone from his course who is perhaps in MI or AI (Air Intelligence) and so on to get information pertaining to the 2nd pilot. My best source, for all intents and purposes, would be this guy in Sargodha's ADA hut. At that time, I and everyone else on this forum were hungry for information. I merely tried to relay the information I got from multiple sources. And to tell you the truth, multiple sources did indicate there was someone at CMH.

Now, this information may be incorrect, this could have originated from the same source that my chain of sources used. In short, I'm guilty of not relaying the bare facts to this forum. However, to my understanding, this forum operates on the principle of speculation and synergizing OSINT, where facts merely hold together the jigsaw picture that too after alot of torture to the data.

18 months later, if someone asked me about 2nd pilot. I'd probably say he is dead along with his WSO. Until or unless we get a shred of more evidence.

You're just joining the party now!

This is a deadbeat topic from last year. I don't know how many pages you went in the past to dig this up.

It's a closed topic. Everyone is tired of the 'dosra pilot' crap as it's been discussed over & over on multiple topics.

Kinda lame talking about it all over again.
Thank you for your kind words. My credibility is as good as any other old chap here. And our information is as good as our sources.

Speaking of sources, if you notice, the information I provided dates back to April/May 2019. We were barely few weeks into the fall out of the skirmish. Which means, the remnants of the fog of war were still there. This does include and apply to active duty personnel, let's say, a guy sitting in Sargodha's ADA hut may or may not have accurate information. The best he can do is to get in touch with someone from his course who is perhaps in MI or AI (Air Intelligence) and so on to get information pertaining to the 2nd pilot. My best source, for all intents and purposes, would be this guy in Sargodha's ADA hut. At that time, I and everyone else on this forum were hungry for information. I merely tried to relay the information I got from multiple sources. And to tell you the truth, multiple sources did indicate there was someone at CMH.

Now, this information may be incorrect, this could have originated from the same source that my chain of sources used. In short, I'm guilty of not relaying the bare facts to this forum. However, to my understanding, this forum operates on the principle of speculation and synergizing OSINT, where facts merely hold together the jigsaw picture that too after alot of torture to the data.

18 months later, if someone asked me about 2nd pilot. I'd probably say he is dead along with his WSO. Until or unless we get a shred of more evidence.

First of all this israeli pilot crap was a lie.. I dont know why our news outlets resort to such rhetoric and cheap tactics to sell news..
DG ISPR was ambiguous due to fog of war when he said we have two pilots initially; the two parachutes gave the impression there were two pilots so he said we have 2 however the other parachute was of the mig 21 seat which came out separately the real controversy began when he claimed later in an interview (10 days later) that there were two pilots.one is dead while we have the other one. Notice him not being explicit to who has the body.Implies they had Intel from their assets in IIOK who knew the su30 pilot died upon landing. The asset can be a mole inside indian forces or a local. Something of that sort cant be validated by dg ispr in public as pictures or videos may compromise the source... the guy in cmh as per my knowledge was abhinandon and wrongly confused with second pilot.

Last edited:
when book is coming out on operation swift retort with full disclosure of the events? in 5 years or 10 years?
When Abhinandan retires from the Air Force and shifts to Europe or some other country..I mean if you want to read his story because PAF releasing all the facts has very low chance of happening

I agree but pls don't reveal your sources. I mean Sargodha man or things like that. God bless you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom