What's new

2nd pilot

The remaining Indian pilots are still under Paksitan's custody and will never be returned. The Pakistani establishment isn't as deluded as their Indian counterparts. If the video of Abhinandan's capture hadn't been released by the idiotic, jahil, illiterate members of the jahil Pakistani public, Pakistan would have never admitted to capturing alive even a single Indian pilot.

The Indians on the other hand are deeply delusional, extremely loud and chest thumpingly-boisterously boastful without any substance.

So you know something?

High level delegations and diplomats are and will be visiting Pakistan to try to convince Pakistan to release those captured Indian pilots.

Watch the events carefully yourself.
What benefit is there to keeping these pilots if they exist? They could have done it when it was more politically troublesome for the idiot who likes "Surgical strikes".

What benefit is there to keeping these pilots if they exist? They could have done it when it was more politically troublesome for the idiot who likes "Surgical strikes".

This isn't about benefits. It is about letting the captured Indian pilots and those in Indian know that their countrymen, and above all their government, abandoned them. This has huge repercussions in terms of morale.

And a big point to consider for certain powers around the globe, the fact that attacking Pakistan is most likely a one way trip.

This isn't about benefits. It is about letting the captured Indian pilots and those in Indian know that their countrymen, and above all their government, abandoned them. This has huge repercussions in terms of morale.

And a big point to consider for certain powers around the globe, the fact that attacking Pakistan is most likely a one way trip.

So in the beginning they were 4 (2 x israelis, 2 x Indians) 1 x was indian returned 1 x indian Died (still with us), 2 x Israelis (one was injured but healthy now, one is was not injured still alive)

2 x Israelis returned equals = 36 x Block 72s and 18 x Block 52 Viper upgrade

So in the beginning they were 4 (2 x israelis, 2 x Indians) 1 x was indian returned 1 x indian Died (still with us), 2 x Israelis (one was injured but healthy now, one is was not injured still alive)

2 x Israelis returned equals = 36 x Block 72s and 18 x Block 52 Viper upgrade
Lol where do you get this from?
As much as it would amuse me if it were true I don't think this is happening.

High level delegations and diplomats are and will be visiting Pakistan to try to convince Pakistan to release those captured Indian pilots.

Watch the events carefully yourself.

Now it like secrete info war b/w @TheTallGuy Vs @omaromar:p:

No we had two. The ejection sequence of Su 30 outlines a 15 degree left and 15 degree right for pilot and co pilot. The debris can fall anywhere in 5 NM radius. We have one of the guys who went 15 degree xyz.

Enough said already!
So whats the explanation here since you later said the su-30 was shot well inside IOK? Thanks

So whats the explanation here since you later said the su-30 was shot well inside IOK? Thanks
You're just joining the party now!

This is a deadbeat topic from last year. I don't know how many pages you went in the past to dig this up.

It's a closed topic. Everyone is tired of the 'dosra pilot' crap as it's been discussed over & over on multiple topics.

Kinda lame talking about it all over again.

Actually he was F16 pilot misunderstood as Indian pilot. People beat him before he can prove that he is a Pakistani pilot. ISPR announced hurriedly that they have two Indian pilots in their custody.
lol .... weak mind
actually Pakistanies recognize well when they went inside india for hours to target they knew and recognised before they slap india hard, it was clearly india who lost sukhai 2 pilots, world have seen indian airforce capability who shot its own chopper.
i am glad we have enemy who are too many, weak and dont get embarrass which keep us on our toe to hit you hard and hear it loud "nothing happened".

You're just joining the party now!

This is a deadbeat topic from last year. I don't know how many pages you went in the past to dig this up.

It's a closed topic. Everyone is tired of the 'dosra pilot' crap as it's been discussed over & over on multiple topics.

Kinda lame talking about it all over again.
Didnt want to re-initiate the topic. Just wanted to know what happened with his info on this instance since he has otherwise been one of the most valuable contributors here. Perhaps I should have gotten in touch privately. Cheers.

Didnt want to re-initiate the topic. Just wanted to know what happened with his info on this instance since he has otherwise been one of the most valuable contributors here. Perhaps I should have gotten in touch privately. Cheers.
if at all there was an Israeli pilot which I find hard to believe, he would have been secretly repatriated back to Israel via the Americans or the Saudis,

I have some friends in foreign office who did talk about some roumors and claim that he was (apparently) handed back tot he Saudis on their guarantee that they will get some favors for Pakistan (last year).

this is Aug 20 and now MBS is not amused with our FM remarks so we can forget about any favor from KSA as a thankyou since a lot of time has already passed.
if the captured pilots were Indians then there was no chance to keep it under wraps. we would have shown it to the world.

if at all there was an Israeli pilot which I find hard to believe, he would have been secretly repatriated back to Israel via the Americans or the Saudis,

I have some friends in foreign office who did talk about some roumors and claim that he was (apparently) handed back tot he Saudis on their guarantee that they will get some favors for Pakistan (last year).

this is Aug 20 and now MBS is not amused with our FM remarks so we can forget about any favor from KSA as a thankyou since a lot of time has already passed.
if the captured pilots were Indians then there was no chance to keep it under wraps. we would have shown it to the world.

If this "Favour" thing was the case, we failed to learn for many times that there is no such thing "promise" in today's world. It should be done with then & there basis or be kept with us unless they fulfill their promise. After all, that alleged pilot wasn't under Geneva rules neither we had any pressure or they could do so officially. I must say that those rumors were then part of some strategy, based upon that there was no such pilot at all. MBS reaction is for SMQ while we would have already returned that alleged package which has no relation to current diplomatic shouts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom