What's new

2nd Pak FA prototype maiden flight pics

why do yo bring Sukhoi website?
i was talking about MP and this website.
if first post was with source from Sukhoi website I wouldn't believed MP then.
And again.. misjudging people sancho..

Are you trying to be funny? Why I bring Sukhoi website? So which website I will bring for Sukhoi T-50 PAK FA prototype first flight? MilitaryPhotos? lol

The Sukhoi website link is given in the first page itself and the second post. Don't say that you didn't see that and started trolling.

you can start calling me troll every time you want.
the only think you can is judge people
i've seen website and it seems legit.
and not thanks to you

Some details of PAK FA programme. google translation....

"3 March 2011 from the airfield of Komsomolsk-on-Amur Aircraft Production Association was first flown on the second flying prototype fifth-generation fighter T-50, built by Sukhoi as part of a promising aviation complex tactical aircraft (PAK FA). The first 57-minute flight on the machine performed distinguished test pilot Sergei Bogdan Russia, just over a year ago, January 29, 2010, climb into the sky and the first prototype of a fighter. According to official reports of Sukhoi, the flight was successful, in full accordance with the flight plan: an assessment of aircraft systems, propulsion, stability and manageability. "The aircraft proved itself well in all phases of the planned flight program," - said in a news release from the developer.

Thus, at present in the test program involved the PAK FA for four prototypes of new aircraft, including Two flight. The so-called "zero" the static sample (T50-0) in the summer of 2009 passes the strength test in a specially equipped room Sukhoi Design Bureau in Moscow. Comprehensive full-scale stand (T50-CND) is used for ground tests of onboard systems, including fuel and hydraulic systems, propulsion, control systems, etc. In December 2009 he was placed on the airfield KnAAPO, where it held its first taxiing and run. Then, on April 8 last year, with the first flying prototype, it was relocated on board a transport plane An-124 in Zhukovsky, where he continued in ground tests at Moscow flight-testing and debugging the basis of Sukhoi.

The first flying prototype of the fighter (1 T50) after the period from 29 January to 26 March 2010 six flights under the program of acceptance tests in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, on April 29 last year, is undergoing flight tests at Zhukovsky. By the end of autumn 2010, he made some 40 flights, including several demonstrations during the show Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin on 17 June and the Indian delegation, August 31, 2010 and prepare for them.

According to an official press release from the Sukhoi company on 3 March, in the provision of flight test program on the first flight model 36 sorties, in this case "is now fully completed a set of preliminary ground and flight operations that were involved in all three experienced sample. In early February this year, after completing the program of planned improvements, held since last fall, T50-1 re-entered the flight test. Circled the car after the completion of these works was held on February 10.

Most flights to the fighter holds a leading test pilot Sergei Bogdan program. However, due to the expansion of the front work to participate in trials PAK-FA have already been prepared and the other pilots of the Sukhoi Design Bureau: in September last year, its first flight on the T50-1 made a Roman Kondratiev, and Yuri Vashchuk.

It is expected that after a few acceptance flight in Komsomolsk-on-Amur, the second flying prototype aircraft (T50-2) will also be relocated in Zhukovsky, which will increase the intensity of the flight tests. As stated in a recent air show in Bangalore, CEO of the Sukhoi, but now the KLA and President Mikhail Pogosyan, all in 2011 to a program of flight is planned to connect three aircraft.

Currently, the assembly at the KnAAPO is the third flying prototype of the machine and is making units for the fourth. Thus, by the end of the year we will form a core that will have to ensure receipt of preventive detention "- said Mr. Pogosyan. It is assumed that the third flying prototype of the PAK FA will already be equipped with an experienced set of radar system with an active phased array antenna, developed by NIIP them. VV Tikhomirov. In this venture has already produced and passed a large amount of testing three samples of AFAR, and the third of them and is intended for installation later in the T50-3.

Simultaneously, the third and fourth machines enjoy a number of other new systems, avionics, test not provided for the current program on the first two prototypes. "In 2012, connect to the test two more machines, as we planned," - said Mikhail Pogosyan, Bangalore. Probably, it is about the fifth and sixth flight copies, which will be equipped with a full staff already onboard equipment and armament.

Recall Vladimir Putin has already tasked in 2013 to pass the first PAK FA initial batch for military testing and development of their personnel of the Air Force in Lipetsk aviatsentr Russian Defense Ministry, and in 2015 to begin deliveries of production fighter air bases the Russian Air Force. Told reporters at the presentation of the PAK FA at Zhukovsky in June last year, Deputy Minister of Defence - Chief of Armaments of the Armed Forces of Russia, Vladimir Popovkin, the project state armaments program for the period up to 2020 provided for the acquisition since 2016 "more than 50 fifth-generation fighter."

Журнал Взлёт : Второй прототип ПАК ФА – в воздухе!

It is assumed that the third flying prototype of the PAK FA will already be equipped with an experienced set of radar system with an active phased array antenna, developed by NIIP them. VV Tikhomirov. In this venture has already produced and passed a large amount of testing three samples of AFAR, and the third of them and is intended for installation later in the T50-3.

Simultaneously, the third and fourth machines enjoy a number of other new systems, avionics, test not provided for the current program on the first two prototypes. "In 2012, connect to the test two more machines, as we planned," - said Mikhail Pogosyan, Bangalore. Probably, it is about the fifth and sixth flight copies, which will be equipped with a full staff already onboard equipment and armament.

They have integrated the main AESA with the third prototype and three AESA testbeds have been tested. Two last prototype with all the systems will fly next near. Production starts from 2014, as stated by Putin. They are on course. But the real game begins after system integration, though I think they have already developed most of crucial systems and software like AI.

This russian fighter is kinda easy built isn't it?

While your patriotism is laudable here are the facts. The russians are a lot more experienced than the chinese when it comes to building, designing combat/commercial aircrafts. There is no information on the public domain about the capabilities or design of the j20. The current j20 could very well be a prototype. Moreover, designing a stealth fighter is not "easy" , as you put it. Most indigenous chinese jets are reverse engineered russian. Russians have been building jets, aircrafts, spacecrafts for decades now.

yes i know..
but i'm not asking that..
how long has this fighter been developing?
i mean production in 2015 seems like its done in 1 day.

yes i know..
but i'm not asking that..
how long has this fighter been developing?
i mean production in 2015 seems like its done in 1 day.

What are these two?

Sukhoi_Su-47-01.jpg

mikoyan_mig_mfi.jpg

Back
Top Bottom