What's new

28 Taiwanese die after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine over past 4 days

28 is a big number for a small size territory like Taiwan.

No wonder many Taiwanese goes to mainland to get Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Cansino Vaccine jab
Interestingly the EU allows Taiwanese to enter because they are vaccinated by western vaccines not mainland chinese tourists that received sinovac or other made in China vaccines. Chinese vaccines are considered not trusted.
Vietnamese are vaccinated with AZ. We are ok to enter the EU.

AZ has been suspended in Canada, I received Moderna and my parents the Pfizer, no problems. Surprised a rich country like Taiwan would still use it knowing it's been suspended in several wealthy countries.

AZ has been suspended in Canada, I received Moderna and my parents the Pfizer, no problems. Surprised a rich country like Taiwan would still use it knowing it's been suspended in several wealthy countries.

I believe there is a mentality of dumping the 'undesirable' vaccines on the poor of the Earth, as a 'gift'.

Interestingly the EU allows Taiwanese to enter because they are vaccinated by western vaccines not mainland chinese tourists that received sinovac or other made in China vaccines. Chinese vaccines are considered not trusted.
China will soon ban EU members from entering China who don't vaccine with Chinese vaccine. Fit for tat. :enjoy:

but u say that they produced inefective vaccine!

atleast its better then the chinese shakar cola,

which is given free to pakistani- to save CHINESE CPEC
Wish you too get some shakar cola to save your bharti arse from covid.
Died in millions without a vaccine and still have a big mouth.
Wish you could have died the day you were born ,atleast that way there could be less wood and funeral expenses.

That Astra zenica batch must be made by serum institute of india. Who knows they put some cow urine in it??

It is made by Astrazeneca, which is why it is called Astrazeneca! Sometimes the new brand name Vaxzevria is also used.
SII has partnered with Astrazeneca. But SII doesn't make 'Astrazeneca' vaccine, it makes Covishield. Do you even read before you type?

It is made by Astrazeneca, which is why it is called Astrazeneca! Sometimes the new brand name Vaxzevria is also used.
SII has partnered with Astrazeneca. But SII doesn't make 'Astrazeneca' vaccine, it makes Covishield. Do you even read before you type?
They outsource it to SII for cheap but third class quality labour.

Wish you too get some shakar cola to save your bharti arse from covid.
Died in millions without a vaccine and still have a big mouth.
Wish you could have died the day you were born ,atleast that way there could be less wood and funeral expenses.
am neither from india, nor did i get any chinese shakar cola-

viva le merde

They outsource it to SII for cheap but third class quality labour.

If you are ignorant, you should shut your mouth and don't expose your stupidity to the entire world. For the last freaking time Astrazeneca vaccine is not manufactured by SII.
SII has their own brand, it makes Covishield. So when someone takes a Astrazeneca vaccine, it's a vaccine not made by SII. Just read it, don't blabber like an idiot.

PS. AstraZeneca COVID‐19 Vaccine (manufactured by AstraZeneca) and COVISHIELD (manufactured by Serum Institute of India) are ChAdOx1-S recombinant vaccines developed by AstraZeneca and Oxford University.

Politics.

But it's good to see they lost one of the biggest source income in tourism :tup:

It will make Chinese tourists prefer more friendly countries as their destination & bring benefit to local economy

come here o'titus drunk of Xi Pooh's passed below wine, i will give you free ticket to a covid ward - get infected by your own china virus. let us see whose vaccine works.
are you drunk or something? what does your post even mean you are just throwing insults and that's it. do you also act this much uncivilized in real life or is it just on the internet?

28 deaths over 4 days
NSA 🤖:
Taiwan News is CCP propaganda *beep*
Stop talking about this! *beep*
China bad! *beep* USA good! *beep* UK good! *beep*
*spam 100 compensating American fake reports*

And none of these polticial virus spreaders even give a **** that 28 people are dead, to an extend because of U.S. and U.K. politics.

Back
Top Bottom