What's new

28 Taiwanese die after receiving AstraZeneca vaccine over past 4 days

who the phuck is that denel guy? lol. he seems to have big grudge. i noticed he secretly deleted people's posts here that he doesn't like and crying a lot to webmaster to ban people. is he a grandson of the owner of this forum? im serious. he seems to have a lot of powah. :D
i dont paid to be on this forum like you.

If you dont like critism, go join KCNA... we have enough of your CCP fake bs for a life time.
Dude do you have any idea what are you talking about??
Chinese vaccines so far are the only vaccines with real data and success evidence with almost zero side effects and deaths . Several brazilian towns controlled the pandemic after receiving sinopharm and Sinovac vaccine with zero deaths and hospitalizations.
Think ten times before you call a Chinese vaccine impotent. Infact they are better than western vaccines.
The issue is they work for a while; antibodies wear off very quickly.

This is the biggest issue with covid; even if you are infected with covid; the immunity drops like a fly in a few months; as these are based on actual inactive virus - it suffers from same. That is where others are better.

who the phuck is that denel guy? lol. he seems to have big grudge. i noticed he secretly deleted people's posts here that he doesn't like and crying a lot to webmaster to ban people. is he a grandson of the owner of this forum? i'm serious. he seems to have a lot of powah. :D
Overall he is a nice guy. But I noticed that as well he seems to have some serious beef with the Chinese :lol:
i dont paid to be on this forum like you.

If you dont like critism, go join KCNA... we have enough of your CCP fake bs for a life time.

The issue is they work for a while; antibodies wear off very quickly.

This is the biggest issue with covid; even if you are infected with covid; the immunity drops like a fly in a few months; as these are based on actual inactive virus - it suffers from same. That is where others are better.
Chinese vaccines anti bodies last for more than six months. Still better than viral vector based western vaccines with plenty of side effects and deaths. And more thing inactive virus based vaccines are more effective against new variants of covid than pfizer,moderna and astra zenica which only target the spike protein of the virus. Any new mutation changes the spike protein of the virus which renders the western made vaccines almost ineffective.

28 is a big number for a small size territory like Taiwan.

No wonder many Taiwanese goes to mainland to get Sinopharm, Sinovac, and Cansino Vaccine jab
YOU MEAN THE CHINESE ROOH AFZA!

Overall he is a nice guy. But I noticed that as well he seems to have some serious beef with the Chinese :lol:

Chinese vaccines anti bodies last for more than six months. Still better than viral vector based western vaccines with plenty of side effects and deaths. And more thing inactive virus based vaccines are more effective against new variants of covid than pfizer,moderna and astra zenica which only target the spike protein of the virus. Any new mutation changes the spike protein of the virus which renders the western made vaccines almost ineffective.
and all the westren , pharma,s are dumb ,idiots, and u r the real gem in vaccines!

AstraZenika is a strong vaccine, better old guys get Sinovacs.
Indian vaccine has cow urine as it’s only ingredient. They manufacture it directly in the farm.

Nope, India has stopped exporting Astra, it is more likely coming from USA where they dont use it to vaccinate their population

Nope, India has stopped exporting Astra, it is more likely coming from USA where they dont use it to vaccinate their population

Taiwan won’t accept Chinese vaccines. I believe they should get vaccines from anybody as any vaccines is better than none. Except cow urine vaccines

This is why Indonesia use Sinovac for elderly people and for Astra it is for 18 until 50 years old population. Every body will be tested medically before vaccination.

But it is also a fact that Astra can cause rare blood clock, and with over than 12 million already vaccinated wher mostly we use Sinovacs, there are only 3 death but all related to Astra Zenika

who the phuck is that denel guy? lol. he seems to have big grudge. i noticed he secretly deleted people's posts here that he doesn't like and crying a lot to webmaster to ban people. is he a grandson of the owner of this forum? i'm serious. he seems to have a lot of powah. :D

With the very fast rising of China in last 10 years, I have seen on this forum some members, who have been quite moderate for a long time, becoming radical and crazy on any China-related issue.

As most of the so-called democratic West is falling into an irreversible and certain collapse, we will see more popping up on this forum and make the forum become less professional but more like a radical, racist forum just to show hatred.

And this guy "denel" seems to be an Indian, at least an ethnic Indian from South Africa. He behavior is clearly Indian.

With the very fast rising of China in last 10 years, I have seen on this forum some members, who have been quite moderate for a long time, becoming radical and crazy on any China-related issue.

As most of the so-called democratic West is falling into an irreversible and certain collapse, we will see more popping up on this forum and make the forum become less professional but more like a radical, racist forum just to show hatred.

And this guy "denel" seems to be an Indian, at least an ethnic Indian from South Africa. He behavior is clearly Indian.

You are correct, you can smell his curry stench all the way from where you are.

read pre-existing conditions.....

amazing... you dont count the hundreds of thousands who died from your virus.
Post reported.

So pakistanis are falling for this Indian trap, giving him the title of think tank after he BS abit about JF-17?

I do know South African has a number of Indian migrants from GB times.

Soft-Warning

really... me .. indian... dude... have no genetic DNA what so ever to your side or entire asian side; you have probably 20% of indian DNA... me ... 0% .

cant stand india or indians.... and chinese communists kakheads.

Back
Top Bottom