What's new

28 Nato oil tankers set ablaze in Islamabad

@ Jigs

The Taliban have/had nothing to do with 9/11, and those ppl who were involved in 9/11 are heroes for Pakistanis, and Muslims around the world...they are N_O_T terrorists!!

Our religion 'Islam sets very high standards even in the battlefields, targeting civilians is totally out of question.

As for nato/us, they go to hell along with those who supports them...:wave:

To hell with each and everybody who has even marginally supported this event (and the Shikarupur one) which took the lives of 6 Pakistanis. To hell with all of you terrorist sympathizers. It is your latent extremism and xenophobic hate guided by a world view that the terrorists rest their passive ideological case on.

Opposing airstrikes that take Pakistani lives and goods transportation of our territory is one thing but somehow supporting terrorist activities that take Pakistani lives and produce huge material losses for Pakistanis is downright pathetic.

Were the people who burnt these tankers ordinary enraged Pakistani villagers who just let their emotions get the better of them in a mob? Or were they terrorists with arms who carried out a coordinated attack on these tankers?

If it is the former, I can understand Pakistani sympathy for them. But it seems that the latter is true, and in that case, I cannot understand how Pakistanis are actually supporting this?!

captain america - answer this

if there is a potential for war or serious escalation between pakistan and the usa then how in gods name are pakistan/usa allies in any meaningful sense.

america is clearly setting up a pretext for escalating issues with pakistan big time, you do not treat an ally like this, not only do pakistan have to deal with the taliban they have to deal with a marauding us of a who have been on a violent and bloody rampage across the muslim world

the way you americans are so precious about attacks on your soil you talk as if nothing happens nowhere else

pakistan has helped the USA by becoming a partner in their fantasy wars, for this madness we have gone through complete mayhem and it seems we have let the enemy into our lands who are looking at ways to kill us.

just what sort of people are americans who support this?

and how spineless are pakistani's?

Indians please mind your own business...neither you are located on the cross road nor your have history of violent invaders cross through..Pakistan has both and hence you dont understand what goes on in our land.

Sure, maybe the same advice could be given to Pakistanis who cannot rest without passing ill-informed, illogical and sometimes purposely malicious comments on everything that goes on in India, from Babri verdict to Maoism to Hinduism...

Pakistani Taliban claim responsibility for attacks on NATO tankers - People's Daily Online October 04, 2010

Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attacks on NATO tankers in which 12 people were killed and 28 NATO oil tankers destroyed early Monday morning in Rawalpindi, a city near Pakistan's capital Islamabad, reported local media.

Local TV channels Geo and ARY reported that a Taliban spokesman claimed responsibility for the attack. He was quoted as saying that attacks will be stepped up on the NATO supplies trucks.

The militants stepped up attacks in Pakistan on oil tankers and containers, carrying supplies for foreign troops after the recent NATO airstrikes in a Pakistani tribal region.

NATO helicopters carried out three strikes in Kurram tribal area last month, killing three soldiers, the army said.

Pakistan as a protest also blocked NATO supplies after the attacks and the ban entered its 5th day on Monday.

The latest attack on NATO supplies trucks occurred near Islamabad early Monday, the second major attack in a week.

Police said that attackers riding on motorcycles opened fire at a NATO convoy near a defense housing society. The attackers also pulled the people out of the trucks and shot them dead, truckers, who had fled, said.

On Friday, some 20 militants attacked a NATO convoy with rockets in Shikarpur, a city in southern Sindh province, torching 27 NATO oil tankers.

Some 70 percent of NATO supplies and 40 percent of its fuel are being shipped to Afghanistan via Pakistan.

Source: Xinhua

Pakistani Taliban claim responsibility for attacks on NATO tankers - People's Daily Online October 04, 2010

Pakistani Taliban claimed responsibility for the attacks on NATO tankers in which 12 people were killed and 28 NATO oil tankers destroyed early Monday morning in Rawalpindi, a city near Pakistan's capital Islamabad, reported local media.

Local TV channels Geo and ARY reported that a Taliban spokesman claimed responsibility for the attack. He was quoted as saying that attacks will be stepped up on the NATO supplies trucks.

The militants stepped up attacks in Pakistan on oil tankers and containers, carrying supplies for foreign troops after the recent NATO airstrikes in a Pakistani tribal region.

NATO helicopters carried out three strikes in Kurram tribal area last month, killing three soldiers, the army said.

Pakistan as a protest also blocked NATO supplies after the attacks and the ban entered its 5th day on Monday.

The latest attack on NATO supplies trucks occurred near Islamabad early Monday, the second major attack in a week.

Police said that attackers riding on motorcycles opened fire at a NATO convoy near a defense housing society. The attackers also pulled the people out of the trucks and shot them dead, truckers, who had fled, said.

On Friday, some 20 militants attacked a NATO convoy with rockets in Shikarpur, a city in southern Sindh province, torching 27 NATO oil tankers.

Some 70 percent of NATO supplies and 40 percent of its fuel are being shipped to Afghanistan via Pakistan.

Source: Xinhua

The way I look at this, it is no different than the bomb blasts TTP has been indulging in. This was not the disgruntled population of Pakistan. NATO only lost some money in terms of 28 tankers. Pakistan again lost 12 civilians.

TTP just used the current sentiment against NATO to strike again at Pakistan.

This should be a lesson for all the backers of these attacks on this forum. For last 48 hours, you have been supporting/defending the acts of the same guys who have been responsible for the deaths of so many civilians and army men of Pakistan

Of course not. It does except to lose civilians to the TTP and other terror cells though right ? Just like Turkey expects to lose civilians to the PKK. Do you think Iraq should attack us for crossing into their territory though ?

Jigs you missed the point of my last post

re read again and I''l bold the letters

Jigs Pakistan is involved, it does not expect its personnel's and its civilians to be killed in that manner. I'm sorry Jigs if this happened in your country I'm sure the Turkish people will go up in arms
Or go up against the United states for jeopardising the War in terror.
Pakistan will do what it can to defend its people and sovereignty like any honest country would including turkey.

If you had seen the video of Rachel Maddow I gave you , she clearly states that US forces deliberately attacked Pakistan
that is what i meant, not Collateral damage (even though I disagree with the idea used in wars for warmongers to justify death tools)

Pakistan has the right to defend it self of such aggression just like it has the right defend it self from so-called Muslim who attack other Muslims in Pakistan. The thing is Jigs Like the terrorist that hide within civilian for shields, United States are doing the same thing by hiding around in NATO convey that your personnel's are driving.
THey(US) are not getting the hits but you are, and these conveys only serve America agenda.

Granted it may help you for building material for the afgan people or help your troops but the long term here is that it only serve AMerica goal.

Lets take an example:

Building material for school to spread America idelogy which doesn't work at all ! Neither do I see (afgan being a muslim nation with high population of muslim) AMerica to help Islam to spread- now thats a v.long shot and of course due the US nature that will NEVER happen.

My point is that the Afgan people are not getting what they deserve that will help them likes proper education for the Afgan peolpe not US docterine version of captilism, ***,drugs and rocknroll, Christanity and so on.
. YOu don't force a person to become a non-muslim. Ask yourself this why are there so many Christian Missionaries after 9/11 ?

and also these article:

Christian Missionaries Sweeping the Islamic World

CRUSADER WATCH: MISSIONARIES PREYING ON TSUNAMI SURVIVORS

Like me and the rest of the poeple, have the right to be Muslim which some people
from the US do not respect that, which is so evident on the posts around here in this forum.

I rememeber, straight after 9/11 the Taliban wanted proper proof of Bin Larden was ever behind the 9/11 (which he denied this) but the US never gave the evidence and so embarked and "hate campaign against the Afgan nation" by carpet bombardment.

well thats all I have to say on that otherwise going I'm off topic

Furthermore Turkey being an close and great ally to Pakistan, should abandon the mission as the US have jeopardise it and also should make a stern warning that this kind of behavior would not be tolerated.

Last edited:
To hell with each and everybody who has even marginally supported this event (and the Shikarupur one) which took the lives of 6 Pakistanis. To hell with all of you terrorist sympathizers. It is your latent extremism and xenophobic hate guided by a world view that the terrorists rest their passive ideological case on.

Opposing airstrikes that take Pakistani lives and goods transportation of our territory is one thing but somehow supporting terrorist activities that take Pakistani lives and produce huge material losses for Pakistanis is downright pathetic.

Where are you when NATO killing 10000 of people around the world and Drone strike inside Pakistan where is your so called support for innocents ??? sitting in front of PC and passing statements on def.pk ?

nothing practically example of Pakistan and PAkistanis (include me) is:

eek banda meri gari kay peechay 20 min tak horn bajata raha bajata raha... jab may tang agaya tu mainay usko jaga dayde kay bhai tu nikal jaaa guess what woh itne speed say agay gaya kay nazar b nahe aya...

may aram say gari chalata chalta jab 2 - 3 signal par pohanhca tu mainay dekha ye kay wohi shaks jo mujhe gari pe asay horn baja raha tha jesay usnay koi 1000 bando ko khana khelana hey yaan usnay pata nahe usko kitna zaroori kaam hey kay usko itne jaldi hey aur woh agay ja kar BANDAR KA TAMASHA dakh raha tha gari rook kar"

ye koom behis hochuki hey.... 99.9% people of this country DO NOTHING XPECT time waste... nothing practical nothing positive nothing deliverable.... just sitting in front of PC using internet chatting and sms... and jo baray hain... 99.9% koom corrupt hey ....

is mulk ko sab say ziada Army aur hakomatoon nay khaya hey what u r suppose to blame TTP ?? kabhe apni aankhoon say kise TERRRORIST ko dekha hey ??? agar tu u believe on this so called bullshit taliban TTP cartoon story tu Allah he tumhara negebaan!

kabhe apni aankhoon say kise TERRRORIST ko dekha hey ??? agar tu u believe on this so called bullshit taliban TTP cartoon story tu Allah he tumhara negebaan!

I won't waste time commenting on the rant you posted but yes I have seen Taliban, TTP, LeJ, HuJI and various other militant outfit terrorists myself in custody and have seen documentary evidence of what they do and what monsters they are. The day you witness a suicide attack and the day you see these monsters proudly boasting of their activities and read their minds, your world will never be the same.

Originally Posted by Stealth
kabhe apni aankhoon say kise TERRRORIST ko dekha hey ??? agar tu u believe on this so called bullshit taliban TTP cartoon story tu Allah he tumhara negebaan!

Allah he tumhara negebaan jo aap nai Taliban nahi dekhay

I won't waste time commenting on the rant you posted but yes I have seen Taliban, TTP, LeJ, HuJI and various other militant outfit terrorists myself in custody and have seen documentary evidence of what they do and what monsters they are. The day you witness a suicide attack and the day you see these monsters proudly boasting of their activities and read their minds, your world will never be the same.

wish i could thank you a thousands times for this post.:tup::tup::tup::tup:

if u think pakistan is iraq, then come and get us, ur jewish supported economy wouldnt last a minute..

bow to her majesty jews, whos money let you eat and cloth well today
You are wrong Sir!
Jews are not feeding Americans, they are _actually_ feeding on Americans. US is not a country, its a Corporation...

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world that it never existed..."

Militants based in Pakistan are planning coordinated attacks in the U.K., France and Germany, prompting the recent increase in U.S. drone strikes in the region, Sky News reported, citing U.S. officials it didn’t name. Reports have focused on attacks similar to the 2008 ones by the Pakistani-based Lashkar- e-Taiba on a hotel in Mumbai that left 166 people dead.
Well if you believe the mainstream media then I think you need to read up a bit more Sir. :coffee:
But then again all of the media groups are owned by a total of four corporations in the US...

Back
Top Bottom