What's new

28 May, A Day Like No Other!

Nawaz Sharif multiplied his wealth out of this remarkable occasion and Musharraf maligned its importance by House arresting Dr. Qadeer! both are shameful figures of our history

Deae he said "Clinton offered him 5 Arab dollar".
And 5 Arab dollar is 500 million :)

just a correction

unit - 1
ten - 10
hundred- 100
thousand - 1000 (hazar)
10 thousand - 10000 (10 hazar)
100 thousand -100000 (lakh)
1 million - 1000000 (10 lakh)
10 million - 10000000 (caror)
100 million - 100000000 (10 caror)
1 billion - 1000000000 ( arab) === 5 arab - 5 billion

how much money pakistan lossed during this process of making the nukes,,,5bln is peanut

This is the medal that was issued on the occasion of Yum-e-Takbeer.

And we wear it with pride..!!

The name of the ribbon/medal is 'TAMGHA-I-BAQA'

tamghai20baqa20mini.jpg

It's time to develop thermo-nuclear capabilty for Pakistan and a truly comprehensive delivery system.

just a correction

unit - 1
ten - 10
hundred- 100
thousand - 1000 (hazar)
10 thousand - 10000 (10 hazar)
100 thousand -100000 (lakh)
1 million - 1000000 (10 lakh)
10 million - 10000000 (caror)
100 million - 100000000 (10 caror)
1 billion - 1000000000 ( arab) === 5 arab - 5 billion

Hmmm.......Thanxs......I know English conversions of 10's to trillion but I wasnt sure abt Karor , Arab etc

Thanxs

Hmmm.......Thanxs......I know English conversions of 10's to trillion but I wasnt sure abt Karor , Arab etc

Thanxs
no worries dude.If you get karor or arab.Just split half of it with me and then you count rest of it easily.

---------- Post added at 10:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:29 AM ----------

It's time to develop thermo-nuclear capabilty for Pakistan and a truly comprehensive delivery system.
Pakistan already have a pretty good delivery system.Re: Thermo Nuclear Capability I would imagine that scientists would be working on something like this considering the fact that we built atomic bombs 20 years ago so in the meantime they must have been working on new designs.

Ya now Pakistan should work on thermo nukes.But the problem with thermo nukes is that in order to develop them extensive nuke testing has to be done.

Which we cannot do due to obvious reasons.

India Abroad
06-12-1998
`Pakistan can test hydrogen bomb within days'

Pakistan can test a hydrogen bomb "within days," if the political leadership wants it, and the series of explosions conducted last month have generated enough data for computer-simulated testing, according to the country's top nuclear scientist Abdul Qadeer Khan.

In an exclusive interview to India Abroad Khan, the man behind Pakistan's bomb, also said Islamabad will not conduct any more nuclear explosions "in the near future," and claimed that the tests conducted by New Delhi had used dated know-how.

The series of six tests by Pakistan May 28 and 30 "has been a successful nuclear …

`Pakistan can test hydrogen bomb within days' - India Abroad | HighBeam Research - FREE trial

Ya now Pakistan should work on thermo nukes.But the problem with thermo nukes is that in order to develop them extensive nuke testing has to be done.

Which we cannot do due to obvious reasons.

empty(civilians) waziristan again and test it there, im pretty sure all the terrorists would crap their pants and will run away or die.....
LOL JUST KIDDING!

Back
Top Bottom