What's new

28 May, A Day Like No Other!

You mean Iran, Afghanistan, China and India??/:what::what:

other than india, none of Pakistan's neighbours are Satans, but Afghanistan is very unstable where troops from 20 different nations are walking around that war-torn country as if they own it, and US and its zionist friends also have their eye on Iran and Pakistan.

China is the only neighbour all Pakistanis love. Some Pakistanis also love Iran and Afghanistan.

I think this guy is Haseeb Paracha i saw him in "Aik din Geo kay Saath" at that time he was Wing Commander, he was Commanding Officer of PAF's no. 11 Squadron at that time, he also performed with his F-16 on one of the 23rd March parade.

That's correct except he is now a Group Captain based at PAF HQ Peshawar, also one of the guys behind Highmark 2005.

That's correct except he is now a Group Captain based at PAF HQ Peshawar, also one of the guys behind Highmark 2005.
Won't be surprised if he becomes Air Marshal one day.I think he will reach at least AVM rank.

hey u kno who came up with that name???:azn:
guessssss wat!?
MY SISTER!!!:yahoo:

Wasn't it a tele-voting and suggestion based selection on PTV? There were around a dozen major name choices given and people sent in their choices by mail and by phone (the phone voting wasn't like the reality game show thing, it was just call and give your choice). The most popular one was announced the next week on PTV.

Wasn't it a tele-voting and suggestion based selection on PTV? There were around a dozen major name choices given and people sent in their choices by mail and by phone (the phone voting wasn't like the reality game show thing, it was just call and give your choice). The most popular one was announced the next week on PTV.

no actually a special committee was formed to choose the right name for this day and peoples sent letters to that committee and later on this name was elected

I can still remember my mom and my grand father wrote a letter to this department suggesting different names :smitten:

yes there was and my sister went on PTV and recieved a "sanad-e-aizaz" by nawaz sharif for giving this name "yom e takbeer"
i have that certificate but its too big for my scanner but i'll find a way to post it...

here is a pic of sanad e aizaz that my sis got! (bad quality, took this from cell)
img00030001.jpg

off topic but this one is really important....
this is a pic of my mom with musharraf(when he was the president!)
my mom is right beside musharraf in white suit.
(sorry had to cover faces..)
pictureil.jpg

I'm referring to his speech earlier today that was on the airwaves. He claimed a 5bn economic grant this time. Poeple cheered and he won their hearts. Perhaps it will be 10 bn next year.

Deae he said "Clinton offered him 5 Arab dollar".
And 5 Arab dollar is 500 million :)

Any ways he wanted that amount.............it was the pressure of miltary and people who forced him to descide for nuke test.
He must be still weeping abt those 500m$

off topic but this one is really important....
this is a pic of my mom with musharraf(when he was the president!)
my mom is right beside musharraf in white suit.
(sorry had to cover faces..)
pictureil.jpg
hey dude cover the face of President Musharraf

jk.

Deae he said "Clinton offered him 5 Arab dollar".
And 5 Arab dollar is 500 million :)

Any ways he wanted that amount.............it was the pressure of miltary and people who forced him to descide for nuke test.
He must be still weeping abt those 500m$

who knows whats the reality . . . but in current scene only their party is doing great :pakistan:

It was a good day for Pakistan no doubt. But it was a remarkable day then after for Nawaz Sharif who threw dust in the eyes of Pakistani nation, took advantage of the situation, raised the issue of dollar crisis, increased the rate of dollar from 35 to 55 Rupees and multiplied his wealth in a week's time. He not only did this but gathered huge money using the emotions of Pakistani people in the name of "Qarz Utaro Mulk Sanwaro" campaign. The wealth of the nation was drained and locked to Ittefaq Foundries Vaults

Back
Top Bottom