0.14078089428751672.9.jpg

dec3cc24d5ad7a024d088d48.jpg

25_72972_5424eb2ce69192f.jpg

27_123188_d3b54f6ee3878fa.jpg

25_114067_a9d88b5df52c5ed.jpg

20081018_51797aa5cdbdf2c9c27536UlehRW7kV4.jpg

27_5653_30afff7bee0e99e.jpg

Last edited:
F-16 and jf-17 are compatible with ERIEYE and both will be linked with Erieye where as j-10 will b compatible with Chinese AWACS and they will b linked with them

If the Erieye can be linked with the JF-17 then why cannot it be compatible with the J-10?? Both are essentially Chinese platforms so this is a bit odd.

If the Erieye can be linked with the JF-17 then why cannot it be compatible with the J-10?? Both are essentially Chinese platforms so this is a bit odd.

jf-17 is a JV and it contains Nato standard data linking thats y ,

Hi
Dawn news:cheesy: reported that Eireye can easily be jammed by Phalcon is it authentic? once dawn news reported that Pakistan is getting 5th generation J -10b and now this, one can easily comprehend the quality of their research from this. However Is Eireye really that incapable. sorry for asking Eireye questions as i couldn't find latest Eireye thread and the old one's haven't been touched for a year.

look j10 is a pure Chinese bird,but Thunder is made jointly.PAC got hand on its avionics and software.so western aircraft loving PAF made jf-17 compatible with erieye.:agree:

Last edited:
Hi
Dawn news:cheesy: reported that Eireye can easily be jammed by Phalcon is it authentic? once dawn news reported that Pakistan is getting 5th generation J -10b and now this, one can easily comprehend the quality of their research from this. However Is Eireye really that incapable. sorry for asking Eireye questions as i couldn't find latest Eireye thread and the old one's haven't been touched for a year.

so if they pass any statement like this then u must not believe in them.

so if they pass any statement like this then u must not believe in them.
Hi,
so are u suggesting that they are right when they say Eireye will be jammed by phalcon so Pakistan just wasted millions of US dollars?

Last edited by a moderator:
jf-17 is a JV and it contains Nato standard data linking thats y ,

Any link confirming the same with specs would be appreciated.

As far as i know the current batch of JF-17 has Chinese Avionics. Even the French deal has been cancelled now, which means that the PAF will have to come up with another choice soon, and if it goes for Chinese avionics again then compatibility would be an issue!!

Phalcon has surely larger radar and more equipments on board. But how can a bigger guy easily jam the smaller Erieye, as they may never get close to hundreds of kilometers?

Is it true the Chinease Awacs are only costing $278m for 4 planes.

Thats like $70m each. for a AWACS.

Western AWACS be it Phalcon or E3 Sentry even Saab COST ANYTHING between $200-$350m each like 4 times the price.

Seems like a bargin to me

chinese awacs is a copy of russian A 5 mainstay which is similar to american E 3 sanetry and american E 3 sanetry is similar to israeli phalcon sir

in video he is saying that in 1987 pakistan wanted E 3 but than went to E 2 which PN evaluated which never existed thats how cheap info they have i think this video info is nuts 0

look j10 is a pure Chinese bird,but Thunder is made jointly.PAC got hand on its avionics and software.so western aircraft loving PAF made jf-17 compatible with erieye.:agree:

And pray tell me which Western Avionics are u talking about on which PAF has gotten its hands on for the JF-17? The current batch has Chinese Avionics and with the French deal not goin thru, there is yet a conclusion to be reached.

Back
Top Bottom