What's new

270 Americans killed in Iran's attacks on American bases in Iraq but the news were deleted rapidly

Dude you are doing even more stupid stuff. The pic showing for your first posted video is from a missile strike on Gaza by Israel. You can see video and pics matching posted back in November. What is wrong with you? Notice the 2 fireballs and tower on the right.

https://telanganatoday.com/israel-gaza-ceasefire-strained-by-rockets-airstrikes

Published: 15th Nov 2019 5:10 pm
gaza-attack.jpg

Two balls of fire are seen following an Israel airstrike in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

Jerusalem: Israel on Friday launched fresh air strikes on militant targets after renewed rocket-fire from Gaza, putting a day-old ceasefire under strain

Dude you are doing even more stupid stuff. The pic in your first posted video is from a missile strike on Gaza by Israel. You can see video and pics matching posted back in November. What is wrong with you?

https://telanganatoday.com/israel-gaza-ceasefire-strained-by-rockets-airstrikes

Published: 15th Nov 2019 5:10 pm
gaza-attack.jpg

Two balls of fire are seen following an Israel airstrike in Khan Yunis in the southern Gaza Strip.

Jerusalem: Israel on Friday launched fresh air strikes on militant targets after renewed rocket-fire from Gaza, putting a day-old ceasefire under strain
The picture is from Gaza attack but the BOOM BOOM BOOM are Iranian missiles and you guys still say casualties are zero!

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Indian strike on Balakot supposedly killed 300. Iranian strikes on Iraq killed 270. No dead bodies found in the aftermath of both.
It looks like another tactic from the book of friendly Indian Air Force copied and regurgitated.

View attachment 599274

At the first times of the attack to US military bases in Iraq , the real news were published in most of news sites like #Newsweek but their news were deleted rapidly and Tweeter accounts reporting casualties were suspended.

Bad photoshop.
You can tell by the ”claim” line not starting with a Capital letter.
The line stolen from another article, most likely similar to
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-27804611

6A86E21D-8175-465C-B347-B071BD0ACF88.jpeg

Yeah, zero casualties occurred, which is likely why they deleted it, if it was there at all, in the first place. Can't be spreading fake news, now can we?

What a lot of you guys are doing is called confirmation bias, look it up.

US regime has long hostory of lying:
View attachment 599284
So I believe Iran.

According to different sources from 80 to 270 US soldiers died. No doubt US regime is hiding casualities.
Yes the US does have a history of lying. But they don't tend to do so when it would be too easy to be caught out. 270 dead would mean 270 families who would know. And they would let others know. This is comical ali territory.

View attachment 599274

At the first times of the attack to US military bases in Iraq , the real news were published in most of news sites like #Newsweek but their news were deleted rapidly and Tweeter accounts reporting casualties were suspended.

US regime has long hostory of lying:
View attachment 599284
So I believe Iran.

According to different sources from 80 to 270 US soldiers died. No doubt US regime is hiding casualities.

I'm here with you guys, we don't actually know how many US soldiers, if any, were killed. I wouldn't put it past the Americans to lie about casualties.

They have been consistently doing this in Iraq and Afghanistan to hide casualties.

I don't trust anything they say anymore.

Like all other lies, time will reveal the truth.

Yes the US does have a history of lying. But they don't tend to do so when it would be too easy to be caught out. 270 dead would mean 270 families who would know. And they would let others know. This is comical ali territory.

Nine Eleven...

I'm here with you guys, we don't actually know how many US soldiers, if any, were killed. I wouldn't put it past the Americans to lie about casualties.

They have been consistently doing this in Iraq and Afghanistan to hide casualties.

I don't trust anything they say anymore.

Like all other lies, time will reveal the truth.

Nine Eleven...
What casualties have they hidden? As I recall there was an active website listing every casualty from US forces. Their name/ age / service branch / where they died and their home town.

Stop talking out of your arse and saying nine eleven just makes it all dumber.

What casualties have they hidden? As I recall there was an active website listing every casualty from US forces. Their name/ age / service branch / where they died and their home town.

Stop talking out of your arse and saying nine eleven just makes it all dumber.

It was in relation to your comment about the families of victims that I made that comment.

Everything was hushed relatively quickly, videos were confiscated, and CCTVs were all scoured.

Even their commission set up to ascertain the truth found inconsistencies with the official narrative.

Yet this is a topic for another time.

Yes the US does have a history of lying.

That's right.

270 dead would mean 270 families who would know. And they would let others know. This is comical ali territory.

Newsweek allegedly said about 270 US casualties, other sources said about 80 US casualties. The real numer in my opinion is closer to 80.

Would let others know ?
In 2003 how many people in the US knew that US claims about WMD in Iraq were lies ?
How many people in the US knew (like Snowden) that US Deep State is violating US own law. Snowden was the only one who dared to tell the truth, and what happened to him ? Did US government sad "thank you for exposing violations" ? No ! Snowden had to flee to China and Russia (where he lives safely).

What is the problem for Police State like US to silence 80 of even 270 families ? Let's suppose someone's relative died in Iraq but this casuality was hidden. Will any US media dare to publish this ?. Will someone in the US dare to oppose US Deep State after what happened to Snowden ?

@That Guy @Piotr @Keysersoze

@That Guy is correct. Iran has not made anything like this statement like 270 Americans were killed. Let me tell you what the commander of the IRGC actually said. He said:

"We were not trying to kill anyone, but I believe some people were killed in the strike". In his speech he talked about people being taken to hospital in Israel etc after the attack etc.

Obviously we here don't really know what happened. the Americans have said they lost no one. If you're inclined to believe the Americans, then you can believe their statements, on the other hand some will believe Iran's side that people died. However Iran has never made a claim like 270 etc people were killed. I think if few people died, then Americans could have potentially covered it, but I don't know.

@That Guy @Piotr @Keysersoze

@That Guy is correct. Iran has not made anything like this statement like 270 Americans were killed. Let me tell you what the commander of the IRGC actually said. He said:

"We were not trying to kill anyone, but I believe some people were killed in the strike". In his speech he talked about people being taken to hospital in Israel etc after the attack etc.

Obviously we here don't really know what happened. the Americans have said they lost no one. If you're inclined to believe the Americans, then you can believe their statements, on the other hand some will believe Iran's side that people died. However Iran has never made a claim like 270 etc people were killed. I think if few people died, then Americans could have potentially covered it, but I don't know.

Newsweek allegedly said about 270 US casualties, other sources said about 80 US casualties. The real numer in my opinion is closer to 80.

That's right. AFAIK no Iranian media ever claimed 270 US casualties.

That's right.

Would let others know ?
In 2003 how many people in the US knew that US claims about WMD in Iraq were lies ?
How many people in the US knew (like Snowden) that US Deep State is violating US own law. Snowden was the only one who dared to tell the truth, and what happened to him ? Did US government sad "thank you for exposing violations" ? No ! Snowden had to flee to China and Russia (where he lives safely).

What is the problem for Police State like US to silence 80 of even 270 families ? Let's suppose someone's relative died in Iraq but this casuality was hidden. Will any US media dare to publish this ?. Will someone in the US dare to oppose US Deep State after what happened to Snowden ?
In the US the casualties get recognition while in Russia, the casualties suffered in Eastern Ukraine is a State Secret.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/12/05/magazine/afghan-war-casualty-report-december-2019.html

Back
Top Bottom