What's new

270 Americans killed in Iran's attacks on American bases in Iraq but the news were deleted rapidly

Yeah it is stupid because there is a difference between a proxy attacking American soldiers and a government doing the same

Repeating the same comment over and over does not give it substance.

It is like many Aemricans believe Taliban are killing US soldiers in Afghanistan with Pakistani support but that isn't equal to Pakistani government officially claiming death of US soldiers

Apples and oranges. Taliban is not some proxy created and controlled by Pakistan. Most of these proxies which Iran created and controls are in essence an extension of Iran itself. I suggest you read more into these topics.

Repeating the same comment over and over does not give it substance.

I don't need to. It is true that actions of a proxy and government make a lot of difference

Taliban is not some proxy created and controlled by Pakistan.

Tell that to Americans

I don't need to. It is true that actions of a proxy and government make a lot of difference

Once again, repetition. You're not going to substantiate your claim by just repeating it.
My claim is very simple. And it is that regardless whatever a group is a proxy, if that group has the blood of 100's of Americans, then to suggest the country controlling that proxy is immune to an attack simply because they have not openly taken responsibility makes little sense.

Also, may I remind you of a very important fact. American themselves have said they'll hold Iran accountable for the action of its proxies.

Trump vows to hold Iran ‘fully responsible’ for assault on embassy in Iraq

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/i...tia-mob-breach-us-embassy-compound-2019-12-31

So your claims are directly contradicting what the Americans say/believe themselves.

Tell that to Americans

Care to give me a source of any major American calling the Taliban as such?

I think you've made a typo. Surely you meant 24 seconds? Heck, maybe Iran would just spontaneously turn to dust the moment these mighty American even think about striking. You need to quit watching all these Hollywood movies, go out for some fresh air instead. Might do you some good.

First of all I'm not a fan of US and its military presence in Middle East or Afghanistan but facts are facts, If US used its full might it would take probably take US one day to decimate Iranian forces on ground, the Iranian air force are flying old machines they can't even challenge Saudi Air force never mind US. The most Iran can do is strike US targets with missiles but if US has good intelligence it would be able to destroy most launch sites. I'm not even a military expert but I'm just using something called common sense, maybe you should try it somtimes ''Mr Robot''.

UPDATE: Iranian attack injured 11 American soldiers in Iraqi Al-Asad airbase. There were some material losses as well. Nothing significant.

"The Pentagon says 11 U.S. service members were injured in Iran's ballistic missile attack on U.S. assets in Iraq last week. The Americans are being treated for concussion symptoms from the blast and are expected to return to duty after a health screening, a Defense Department spokesperson says.

No one died in the Jan. 8 strike on the large Ain al-Assad base, northwest of Baghdad, and the U.S. initially said no Americans were injured. The new report expands on comments by a military spokesman who said earlier this week that "several" people were being treated for concussions.

"In the days following the attack, out of an abundance of caution, some service members were transported from Al Asad Air Base, Iraq to Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany, others were sent to Camp Arifjan, Kuwait, for follow-on screening," said Capt. Bill Urban, communications director for U.S. Central Command. He added that eight people were sent to the facility in Germany and three to Kuwait.

Urban said it is standard procedure for anyone who was near a blast to be screened for traumatic brain injury. He did not provide details about what symptoms the U.S. personnel showed."

Full read: https://www.npr.org/2020/01/17/7973...rs-were-injured-when-iran-attacked-iraqi-base

@waz

Thread title needs a revisit.

Last edited:
First of all I'm not a fan of US and its military presence in Middle East or Afghanistan but facts are facts, If US used its full might it would take probably take US one day to decimate Iranian forces on ground, the Iranian air force are flying old machines they can't even challenge Saudi Air force never mind US. The most Iran can do is strike US targets with missiles but if US has good intelligence it would be able to destroy most launch sites. I'm not even a military expert but I'm just using something called common sense, maybe you should try it somtimes ''Mr Robot''.

The irony of you talking about common sense. Apparently the stronger the foe the US faces, the sooner they'll defeat them. It took them and their allies weeks to deal with the weakened saddam army and this after months and months of preparation and decades of weakening of the saddam army, but apparently, it'll take them a single day to deal with Iran. You don't need to tell me you're no expert, your comment shows that perfectly. Now get back to getting that fresh air.

The irony of you talking about common sense. Apparently the stronger the foe the US faces, the sooner they'll defeat them. It took them and their allies weeks to deal with the weakened saddam army and this after months and months of preparation and decades of weakening of the saddam army, but apparently, it'll take them a single day to deal with Iran. You don't need to tell me you're no expert, your comment shows that perfectly. Now get back to getting that fresh air.

Oh man you personally feel hurt. Are you some Iranian troll with UK flags? Show your real flags be a man instead of acting like a fucking idiot.

Oh man you personally feel hurt. Are you some Iranian troll with UK flags? Show your real flags be a man instead of acting like a fucking idiot.

Learn to discuss like an adult first, insulting like a petty child will not help back your "common sense".

View attachment 599274

At the first times of the attack to US military bases in Iraq , the real news were published in most of news sites like #Newsweek but their news were deleted rapidly and Tweeter accounts reporting casualties were suspended.
This response was for show killing American soldiers doesn’t have that value instead you should focus on killing high value American personnel

Back
Top Bottom