What's new

270 Americans killed in Iran's attacks on American bases in Iraq but the news were deleted rapidly

US mainstream media not Sputnik News were pushing false narative about WMD in Iraq in 2003.
Yes and I have studied enough Russian history not to trust any of their agencies......

stalin_2095634i.jpg

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...raine-opposition-report-idUSKBN0NX0WA20150512

The Russian government confirms that Russians are fighting against Ukraine inside Eastern Ukraine. They are denying that they are volunteers.
The Russian opposition has produced lists of casualties.
If you believe that they are fighting, without casualties, I have a bridge to sell You.

So I repeat, show any source proving that the US keeps a lid on casualties.

PDF would be better off, if obvious lying would be a banning offense.
We should have a vote on that.
I honestly feel sorry for the mods. They have to maintain the integrity of free discussion on these forums, even though a lot of the stupidity and false information probably makes their blood boil.

It certainly makes my blood boil, which is probably why not many people like me on this forum.

270 death...….

The casualty of the whole 19 years of war in Afghanistan is only 2420 for the US personnel, and that is 19 years of war. And You are claiming 270 American killed in a single strike and somehow the American government can cover that up? There cannot be 270 training accident you know.

US cannot even cover up death from stupid mistake like the 2 navy warship crashing into 2 cargo ships. If 270 family did not see their son/daughter return, people will know.

What we do know, is that Iran did blown up a plane and killed 170 people in it and for 3 days, try to cover up.

It is clearly photoshopped, the sentence is starting with a "small letter", also the use of "death toll have" instead of "death toll has" in that sentence, so much BS being ascribed to Newsweek reporting.This once again shows that Iranian regime has been thoroughly ganguized in lies by the their close ally the gangu indian regime of modi.

Sorry mam, your so'n was playing hide and seek and missed the plane. Maybe next time

I think it probably better to say "your son have met a local girl and refused to come home, please do not write to him anymore and think of him being dead...."

I honestly feel sorry for the mods. They have to maintain the integrity of free discussion on these forums, even though a lot of the stupidity and false information probably makes their blood boil.

It certainly makes my blood boil, which is probably why not many people like me on this forum.
Well, apparently the OP has been banned.
Creds to the mods!

US Citizen Says He lost Contact with His Only Son Who was at Ein Al-Assad Base Week Ago
Thursday 16 January 2020, 10:40 AM

US citizen from Chicago said he has lost his contact with his son who was at Ein Al-Assad military base in Iraq a week ago, bursting into tears while saying he doesn't know whether his son is alive or dead.

In his phone call for Washington Journal on American C-SPAN television network, Allen, introduced as democratic caller from Chicago, said "I am a father of my only child who was in Al-Assad in Iraq attacked them lately."

He continued crying "I am completely unaware of the situation there, US media has told that there are no casualties there, but my only child has not answered for for one week, I don't know if he is alive or he is dead."

Allen concluded "Damn Trump, God Damn Trump."

The TV presenter expressed her sorrow for the democratic caller adding that the issue of Iran could be debated this week in the Senate as the House passed a resolution limiting the president's use of force against the regime.

https://www.u-news.net/en/news/50/23903/USA-|-US-Citizen-Says-He-lost-Contact-with-His-Only-Son-Who-was-at-Ein-Al-Assad-Base-Week-Ago.htm

Maybe US casualities are not as high as 80 or 270 but there is no doubt US regime is lying:

Eleven US Servicemen Injured in Iran Missile Response to Soleimani Assassination
05:20 17.01.2020(updated 06:53 17.01.2020)

Tensions flared again in the Middle East, after the Trump administration on 3 January assassinated top Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani in Baghdad, prompting Iran to fire missiles towards two Iraqi bases hosting US troops; in Erbil and near the Iraqi capital on 8 January. The Pentagon initially denied any casualties from the attack.

Captain Bill Urban, spokesman for US Central Command (CENTCOM) confirmed earlier reports that 11 US servicemen were injured as a result of the attack that took place on 8 January. The servicemen were treated for concussion symptoms - 8 have been transported to Landstuhl Regional Medical Centre in Germany, and three more to Camp Arifjan in Kuwait.
(...)
https://sputniknews.com/military/20...response-to-soleimani-assassination---report/

US Citizen Says He lost Contact with His Only Son Who was at Ein Al-Assad Base Week Ago
Thursday 16 January 2020, 10:40 AM

US citizen from Chicago said he has lost his contact with his son who was at Ein Al-Assad military base in Iraq a week ago, bursting into tears while saying he doesn't know whether his son is alive or dead.

In his phone call for Washington Journal on American C-SPAN television network, Allen, introduced as democratic caller from Chicago, said "I am a father of my only child who was in Al-Assad in Iraq attacked them lately."

He continued crying "I am completely unaware of the situation there, US media has told that there are no casualties there, but my only child has not answered for for one week, I don't know if he is alive or he is dead."

Allen concluded "Damn Trump, God Damn Trump."

The TV presenter expressed her sorrow for the democratic caller adding that the issue of Iran could be debated this week in the Senate as the House passed a resolution limiting the president's use of force against the regime.

https://www.u-news.net/en/news/50/23903/USA-|-US-Citizen-Says-He-lost-Contact-with-His-Only-Son-Who-was-at-Ein-Al-Assad-Base-Week-Ago.htm

Maybe US casualities are not as high as 80 or 270 but there is no doubt US regime is lying:

Eleven US Servicemen Injured in Iran Missile Response to Soleimani Assassination
05:20 17.01.2020(updated 06:53 17.01.2020)

Tensions flared again in the Middle East, after the Trump administration on 3 January assassinated top Iranian commander Qasem Soleimani in Baghdad, prompting Iran to fire missiles towards two Iraqi bases hosting US troops; in Erbil and near the Iraqi capital on 8 January. The Pentagon initially denied any casualties from the attack.

Captain Bill Urban, spokesman for US Central Command (CENTCOM) confirmed earlier reports that 11 US servicemen were injured as a result of the attack that took place on 8 January. The servicemen were treated for concussion symptoms - 8 have been transported to Landstuhl Regional Medical Centre in Germany, and three more to Camp Arifjan in Kuwait.
(...)
https://sputniknews.com/military/20...response-to-soleimani-assassination---report/

Iran’s State TV Airs Apparent Prank Call to C-SPAN to Back False Claims of US Casualties

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east...parent-prank-call-c-span-back-false-claims-us

Iranian state TV has broadcast what appears to be a prank call to a U.S. television network to try to support false Iranian claims of heavy U.S. casualties in an Iranian missile attack on an Iraqi base last week.

Several Iranian diaspora journalists tweeted a video clip of Thursday’s broadcast by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) TV channel, whose presenter, Ali Zohourian, introduced a segment about Washington’s purported “cover-up of heavy losses” from Iran’s January 8 strike on the al-Asad base that houses U.S. and Iraqi forces.

In the IRIB news segment, Zohourian said: “Eight days after the IRGC’s missile slap on the (face of) the United States war machine, a father of a terrorist soldier of America admits in a telephone interview with (C-SPAN’s) Washington Journal (program) that he has no information about his son’s whereabouts since last week, and says his numerous pursuits of U.S. Defense Department officials bore no fruit.”

Maziar Bahari, a journalist with the IranWire news site, was the first to tweet in English and share a clip of the IRIB news segment featuring an excerpt of U.S. TV network C-SPAN’s Washington Journal show. Bahari noted that the man who called in to the C-SPAN show, claiming to be the father of a U.S. soldier who was at the al-Asad base when Iran attacked it, had a heavy Iranian accent and appeared to be pretending to cry.

“I don’t know if he is alive or he is dead,” the caller said in reference to his purported son, before cursing U.S. President Donald Trump.

Several other Iranian diaspora journalists shared Bahari’s assessment that the phone call to C-SPAN was bogus, including Hadi Nili of BBC Persian and Shayan Sardarizadeh of the BBC Monitoring service.

Iran’s State TV Airs Apparent Prank Call to C-SPAN to Back False Claims of US Casualties

https://www.voanews.com/middle-east...parent-prank-call-c-span-back-false-claims-us

Iranian state TV has broadcast what appears to be a prank call to a U.S. television network to try to support false Iranian claims of heavy U.S. casualties in an Iranian missile attack on an Iraqi base last week.

Several Iranian diaspora journalists tweeted a video clip of Thursday’s broadcast by the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting (IRIB) TV channel, whose presenter, Ali Zohourian, introduced a segment about Washington’s purported “cover-up of heavy losses” from Iran’s January 8 strike on the al-Asad base that houses U.S. and Iraqi forces.

In the IRIB news segment, Zohourian said: “Eight days after the IRGC’s missile slap on the (face of) the United States war machine, a father of a terrorist soldier of America admits in a telephone interview with (C-SPAN’s) Washington Journal (program) that he has no information about his son’s whereabouts since last week, and says his numerous pursuits of U.S. Defense Department officials bore no fruit.”

Maziar Bahari, a journalist with the IranWire news site, was the first to tweet in English and share a clip of the IRIB news segment featuring an excerpt of U.S. TV network C-SPAN’s Washington Journal show. Bahari noted that the man who called in to the C-SPAN show, claiming to be the father of a U.S. soldier who was at the al-Asad base when Iran attacked it, had a heavy Iranian accent and appeared to be pretending to cry.

“I don’t know if he is alive or he is dead,” the caller said in reference to his purported son, before cursing U.S. President Donald Trump.

Several other Iranian diaspora journalists shared Bahari’s assessment that the phone call to C-SPAN was bogus, including Hadi Nili of BBC Persian and Shayan Sardarizadeh of the BBC Monitoring service.

I don't think anyone will call C-SPAN and specify that he is a US Citizens.

The usual rules applies, if there are too much information about something, most likely that is fake.

i saw a CNN report in which they claimed they were the first major news organisation to report from the struck bases, and i saw soldiers in a damaged base claiming there were no casualties.

a few days later, CNN reports that there were aftermath injuries reported among the affected soldiers.

so this Iranian report of having killed 270 Americans is seemingly for domestic consumption, as well as dis information to try to gain more alllies in the region.

Back
Top Bottom