What's new

270 Americans killed in Iran's attacks on American bases in Iraq but the news were deleted rapidly

previously I thought our eastern neighbors are the worst liars , but now I believe their friends are too, Iran has have to take revenge in open day light otherwise their self acclaimed superiority in ME is going to hurt badly ,this American operation have badly ruined Iranian image of having some superiority over Arabs, specially shooting down Ukrainian plane have exposed the air defense capabilities and situational awareness,

View attachment 599274

At the first times of the attack to US military bases in Iraq , the real news were published in most of news sites like #Newsweek but their news were deleted rapidly and Tweeter accounts reporting casualties were suspended.
Keep getting better and better :rofl:
You took inspiration from the indians who killed 350 terrorists in balakot :lol:
There is no way in a country like USA they can hide that much deaths from their media , freinds and relatives back home. If there were that much deaths I am pretty sure Iran would have been invaded as we speak.

View attachment 599274

At the first times of the attack to US military bases in Iraq , the real news were published in most of news sites like #Newsweek but their news were deleted rapidly and Tweeter accounts reporting casualties were suspended.

US regime has long hostory of lying:
colin-powell-un.jpg

So I believe Iran.

According to different sources from 80 to 270 US soldiers died. No doubt US regime is hiding casualities.

and few Iranian airliners too :lol:
There is a difference between well equipped army and a battle hardened army.Not every well equipped army can win a war or battle.
Battle hardened militaries dont panic and strike on point. Just like on 27th February the whole world saw incompetence of Indian air force when they failed to hit any of their targets and next day beaten black and blue by PAF while they shot down and killed six of their own. Just like Iran shot down their own jet.
We have been through a lot of shit since 1979 but that battle hardened our forces.

View attachment 599284
So I believe Iran.

According to different sources from 80 to 270 US soldiers died. No doubt US regime is hiding casualities.

Who is the audience for this stuff? Everyone uses VPNs and reads the real news from multiple sources.

Why is the story about the base attack, but the headline and image about the plane crash? Fire the guy who made this.

View attachment 599284
So I believe Iran.

US regime lied about WMDs in Iraq.

US regime lied about Syrian chemical weapons.

US regime and Saudis lied about 9/11.

And they lied about their causalities. They heavily censored everything.

There is a difference between well equipped army and a battle hardened army.Not every well equipped army can win a war or battle.
Battle hardened militaries dont panic and strike on point. Just like on 27th February the whole world saw incompetence of Indian air force when they failed to hit any of their targets and next day beaten black and blue by PAF while they shot down and killed six of their own. Just like Iran shot down their own jet.
We have been through a lot of shit since 1979 but that battle hardened our forces.
iran did what same what india did on 26 /27 . fire on empty land score own kill by SAM and claim i killed 300:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom