What's new

27 May Bombing of Lahore Rescue15 Building

come on boy
you know indians have posion for my people and country we have to remain on gaurd against you

I dont think this is a right time to get into a pissing contest. I am sure you are emotionally disturbed and adrenalin running high. We'll save it for another day.

May the deceased rest in Peace and the perpetrators are dealt with.

If it makes you feel any better, I personally dont have any poison and would have loved to give you a Jaadu ki Jhappi. It would not heal anything, but just to show my support to you and give you strength in the face of these troubled times.

Peace.

I dont think this is a right time to get into a pissing contest. I am sure you are emotionally disturbed and adrenalin running high. We'll save it for another day.

May the deceased rest in Peace and the perpetrators are dealt with.

If it makes you feel any better, I personally dont have any poison and would have loved to give you a Jaadu ki Jhappi. It would not heal anything, but just to show my support to you and give you strength in the face of these troubled times.

Peace.

yes peace is what subcontinent needs
we the common people want to spend life in peace. we care no realpolitiks . May Allah help us distroy these Takfiri thugs.
BTW i personally belive todays act shows that terrorists are getting frusturated and this act is actullay confession that they know soon they will be wiped out of Pakistan ,InshaAllah

Hafiz Saeed was target

Just heard one reporter saying on Dawnnews tv that Hafiz Saeed (Jamat-ut-dawa) hearing was underway in lahore high court, which is very near to explosion but suicidal couldn't make it to there due to barcades.

If Hafiz saeed news is true then 200% Indian agencies involved

Just watch video on following link -- first 30 seconds carefully

Source: Hafiz Saeed was target

The arrested folks looks like Afghans to me,what Hamid Karzai has to say about that when his citizens are involved in terror activities here?

Thats just senseless .. You being a journalist have to be impartial to propaganda .. either side .. I have long reiterated that everyone has a job to do .. Like someone stated that if they are doing their job .. then we must step up to the plate and do ours .. which is to eradicate the mercenaries, foreign fighters and any anti-Pakistani that is taken arms against us .. Do not poke sticks at people who really want to see a safer Pakistan for their own good .. Like you said you are against their government policies towards us .. which could be the right stance .. leave the members alone who do not have anything to do with those policies .. take their condolences and lets move on to some militant skull crushing ..

I dont think so he was target
it was office of CCPO , police have successfully captured an important member of TTP baitullah from mianwali yesterday. Punjab police has prempted terror attacks and so they are getting frusturated.

secondly LeT never in past did suiside attacks. Todays pattern represents TTP baitullah

Last edited:
Thats just senseless .. You being a journalist have to be impartial to propaganda .. either side .. I have long reiterated that everyone has a job to do .. Like someone stated that if they are doing their job .. then we must step up to the plate and do ours .. which is to eradicate the mercenaries, foreign fighters and any anti-Pakistani that is taken arms against us .. Do not poke sticks at people who really want to see a safer Pakistan for their own good .. Like you said you are against their government policies towards us .. which could be the right stance .. leave the members alone who do not have anything to do with those policies .. take their condolences and lets move on to some militant skull crushing ..

sir ji
plz read my other post
i think ur anger will vanish

secondly I am first human then Pakistani then journalist.

Thank you for your other post .. I wish that would have been your first post .. but I understand frustrations are high and our feeling secure is low .. at least you make an effort unlike the rest of our country that just like to sit around and play blame game .. That also goes for the Indians as well .. Not just us ..

Just heard on TV - the Hospitals are short of blood. Anyone in the area can contribute to that. There are approx 200 injured. Lets hope all of them walk out healthy.

I some time wonder, these terrorists claim that they are doing this for Allah and ISLAM
when in 2nd surah Allah says "who kills a man without reason kills the humanity" and Prophet said A muslim is mirror of Rehman

are they Mirror of God....no in fact they them selves disgrace islam and God(Naozbillah)
how can they even call themselves muslim when Prophet said
best amounst you is the one who is Beneficial to others"

on his last Hajj he said
the lives, property and honor of Muslims are as sacred as the kaaba

They are motivated by money and false indoctrination .. Ask a Taliban if he would still fight if he would not be feared and stops getting paid twice as much as our armed forces .. Its more like a band of thugs who feel secure and happy running around causing mayhem .. The agencies have a hand in this .. all kinds of different ones and even private saudi donors ... This war has nothing to do with religion but is still being waged on its premise ..

Last edited:
You can imagine havoc caused by blast

Attachments

• lahore may 27.JPG
    lahore may 27.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 99
They are motivated by money and false indoctrination .. Ask a Taliban if he would still fight if he would not be feared and dose not get paid twice as much as our armed forces .. Its more like a band of thugs who feel secure and happy running around causing mayhem .. The agencies have a hand in this .. all kinds of different ones and even private saudi donors ... This war has nothing to do with religion but is still being waged on its premise ..

Religion has always been a convenient sheet to cover all kinds of wrongs.

The underlying motive is mostly money and / or power.

Now that PA is twisting their tail, such acts may be seen in greater Nos in insuspecting locations.

Eighteen people have been killed and 210 injured in Lahore suicide blast, Geo TV reported.

Back
Top Bottom