What's new

27 May Bombing of Lahore Rescue15 Building

International Address

Today the World has a decision to make

You are either with us or you are with the terrorist!

Massive destruction....May allah bless shaheeds....ameen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes India which is supporting LJ and Baitullah Thugs have to Answer for its role

Source: Geo TV Pakistan - Breaking News, World, Business, Sports, Entertainment, & Video News

21288c6802cf9c94e6e49400b39089f9.gif

LAHORE: Ten people were killed and 83 injured in a suicide car bomb attack on Rescue 15 building located near CCPO office in Civil Lines area here.

Prime Minister Yousuf Raza Gilani has strongly condemned the blast. According to sources, an explosive-laden Suzuki van has broke the barriers and exploded near Rescue 15 building. The building of the Rescue 15 has been completely destroyed in the blast. The suicide bomber was trying to hit the CCPO office, reports said. Periodic gunfire heard in the area before and after the blast.

The windowpanes of nearby buildings have also been shattered in the blast and many Rescue15 vehicles have been destroyed. The entire building of Rescue 15 has reportedly collapsed in the blast. Security forces have cordoned off the area and shifted injured and bodies to hospitals. Emergency has been announced in local hospitals.

Yes India which is supporting LJ and Baitullah Thugs have to Answer for its role

"boye ped babool ka toh aam kahaan se pay".
its all pakistans fault[remember kashmir and afgan war] but there is still chance, blaming india will not solve the problem. if you make little wrong move and you will find yourself in long civil war and end up like Afghanistan.
even if india is supporting them still you have to clear the mess, whining about it wont do. you are not in the situation to complain to world about India.

Thats the remaining of a van which carries 100kg explosive possibly

Indicative of a sense of despration and retaliation on part of the Talibs whom PA seems to have pushed back quite sucessfully thus far.

The nation needs to be strong & united to snuff them out.

"boye ped babool ka toh aam kahaan se pay".
its all pakistans fault[remember kashmir and afgan war] but there is still chance, blaming india will not solve the problem. if you make little wrong move and you will find yourself in long civil war and end up like Afghanistan.
even if india is supporting them still you have to clear the mess, whining about it wont do. you are not in the situation to complain to world about India.

Lay of injun
no mercy for you:angry:

Well i thnk its talibani tatic to scare of pakistani establishment...!! And i dont think they are gonna suceed in it..!!! Kindly do not vent your anti india frustration here in this thread..!!! Its clearly in response to your offensive against the terrorists.. whom you yourselves had a hand in fostering..!!! Now dont break your resolve and clean them up..!!!!!

Police arrested 3 suspects -- geo.tv

Lets hope those are not innocent, captured in haze by police.

Lay of injun
no mercy for you:angry:

Keep your mercy with you. and so your anger.

Can't you speak without spewing hate. Change your signature and divert your hate towards those who are killing innocent people not towards ordinary Indians.

Well i thnk its talibani tatic to scare of pakistani establishment...!! And i dont think they are gonna suceed in it..!!! Kindly do not vent your anti india frustration here in this thread..!!! Its clearly in response to your offensive against the terrorists.. whom you yourselves had a hand in fostering..!!! Now dont break your resolve and clean them up..!!!!!

My hate is for indian government and esteblishment
who persue regional imperialism policy. you cannot deny indian involvement in terrorism in burma, china, bangladesh , srilanka and pakistan
i have no hate for common indian who himself is victim of its own elite policy and fighting day to day for survival

yes its act of frusturation by part of TAKFIRI TTP , but its on record that our officals and westren acedemics have accused INDIAN involvement in FATA and Balochistan

The scene of a suicide car bomb attack on a police building is seen in Lahore on May 27, 2009. A suicide car bomb on May 27 flattened a police building in Pakistan's city of Lahore

Keep your mercy with you. and so your anger.

Can't you speak without spewing hate. Change your signature and divert your hate towards those who are killing innocent people not towards ordinary Indians.

come on boy
you know indians have posion for my people and country we have to remain on gaurd against you

Back
Top Bottom