What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

The real hero of that day was the superior Elta 8222WB.
IAF Su-30MKI exercises with RSAF F-16C showed that combination of El8222WB with chaff will absolutely decimate Amraams.
Infact the sheer might of jamming carried out by EL8222WB causes many missiles to go completely haywire.

BTW the warhead of AMRAAM was found intact but was defused by army units on site as it was considered to dangerous to be brought to press conference.

And it was too dangerous to take picture as well and post in the net?????

Come on you Indians are something special when it comes to lying.

IAF Su-30MKI exercises with RSAF F-16C showed that combination of El8222WB with chaff will absolutely decimate Amraams.
Infact the sheer might of jamming carried out by EL8222WB causes many missiles to go completely haywire.

BTW the warhead of AMRAAM was found intact but was defused by army units on site as it was considered to dangerous to be brought to press conference.

Diffused .. really ? Hahaha its a mssile not a cluster bomb that needs diffusion and since when army units gets training on handling air to air missile or for that matter any bomb disposal unit?

Utter bull crap.

Had the war head been found. Its pictures would have been circulating on the media since day 0.

Its not only about warhead. The fragments presented at press conference clearly show that AMRAAM has exploded.

Literally every word you have written is based on the IAF statement of shooting down an F16 :-)

It doesn't mean PAF's logic is wrong. Aerospace platforms work this way.
So you are inadvertently agreeing with the IAF and saying that their method of proving an F-16 shoot down is absolutely valid and reasonable.
IAF's version was valid IF any of the missiles went missing on the Mig 21.
Additionally, the AMRAAMS fired at the Sukhois were to keep them at bay , and away from any PAF jets. This is a typical use of missiles, akin to covering fire in the infantry. This is not my original thought, I actually read an USAF pilots article about Feb 27th events. I'll try to find the link.

Bull crap.

Think about it. This is the 2nd illogical post of yours that I am replying to, only because you seem capable of far better reasoning.

You don't need to reply to me again.

when is this thread gonna end??cuz we are never gonna know for sure.520+that's healthy enough

Literally every word you have written is based on the IAF statement of shooting down an F16 :-)

So you are inadvertently agreeing with the IAF and saying that their method of proving an F-16 shoot down is absolutely valid and reasonable.

Additionally, the AMRAAMS fired at the Sukhois were to keep them at bay , and away from any PAF jets. This is a typical use of missiles, akin to covering fire in the infantry. This is not my original thought, I actually read an USAF pilots article about Feb 27th events. I'll try to find the link.

Think about it. This is the 2nd illogical post of yours that I am replying to, only because you seem capable of far better reasoning.

Are you really American or unbiased ? Indian claim has no weight because of below reasons ...

No claim by abhinandan of shooting anything
All missiles of mig21 found intact
IAF ex pilots on record accepted that 2 planes got shot

So there is no point arguing what IAF was claiming ...

Regarding Pakistani claim, what Pakiatan is claiming is based on standard method of verifying BVR kill ... other source is offcourse human intelligence which is again nit reliable to you ...

So in short whatever prove we can provide will not be acceptable to you so its better for you to just ignore this ... this is Pakistani forum and we trust our DG ISPR and further details will be released soon ... for us we got 2 birds for you even if it is 1 we will still be winner

Diffused .. really ? Hahaha its a mssile not a cluster bomb that needs diffusion and since when army units gets training on handling air to air missile or for that matter any bomb disposal unit?
A2A missile warheads are pretty small so they are easily defused (literallu blown up) by shaped charges.
Very easy to take out

Utter bull crap.

Had the war head been found. Its pictures would have been circulating on the media since day 0.

Its not only about warhead. The fragments presented at press conference clearly show that AMRAAM has exploded
The army eng unit which went to area was unaware of value of warhead and destroyed it with shaped explosive charges as soon as they stumbled on it.

A2A missile warheads are pretty small so they are easily defused (literallu blown up) by shaped charges.
Very easy to take out
Blow up a piece warhead that can be used in so many researches and can help in developing AMRAAM class warhead ...

Furthermore blow up the evidence that could save you from international humiliation ... plus not even pictures ?

either your armed forces are nuts or you r making baselss stories ... kindly tell me which conclusion of mine is correct ?

Very easy to take out

The army eng unit which went to area was unaware of value of warhead and destroyed it with shaped explosive charges as soon as they stumbled on it.

So you are accepting your armed forces are nuts ...

By the way didnt even took the pics ? As a standard practice bomb disposal squads make videos ...

Blow up a piece warhead that can be used in so many researches and can help in developing AMRAAM class warhead ...

Furthermore blow up the evidence that could save you from international humiliation ... plus not even pictures ?

either your armed forces are nuts or you r making baselss stories ... kindly tell me which conclusion of mine is correct ?

By the way didnt even took the pics ? As a standard practice bomb disposal squads make videos ...

No bro they are Indians with superior brains. Their lies are so insane that my eyes are permanently rolled in the back of my sockets.... I can’t roll my eyes anymore...

Very easy to take out

You mean to say that the eng unit was full of douche bags who were not aware what Amraam is and where it came from and what had transpired before they found it. They did not even bother to take pics from record keeping.

He is false flag Indian
P!ease look back at my posts. I have repeatedly mentioned that I am of Indian origin, having lived in South India for the majority of my life.
now I am an American citizen.
if you like , change my flags to anything. Half the Pakistani members here on this forum are sitting in Orangi and calling themself Scotland residents

@airomerix Hazrat aap ny apni post bhi edit kar di regarding pilot maine bhi delete kar di but still rem your all old posts :) Does not it is the most irrefutable evidence?

Let me explain it to you

This guy @Point 5310 is a multiple ID rat. He has been humiliated and banned on dozens of other his IDs.

He comes here. Spams forum with random threads meant to glorify Indian hindutva government and its military

He is a Modi and BJP bhakt too so naturally he has very low intellect and IQ. So it is obvious he came with another poor cover up for Indian military and is now getting laughed at for that poor cover up. Just like his previous IDs. In next few days after getting humiliated you would see him in pink colors too

In short he is a degenerate. A swine. A piece of filth from hindutva of India

In short if you are expecting a better and a sane reply with logic and substance from this creature then you are wrong and mistaken at your end

@waz

Last edited:
@airomerix Hazrat aap ny apni post bhi edit kar di regarding pilot maine bhi delete kar di but still rem your all old posts :) Does not it is the most irrefutable evidence?

Which post exactly? I don't think I edited any post. :/

And yes the parade of second pilot is the ultimate thing. But God knows what's up with guys at GHQ.

Current geopolitical situation Sir esp considering so many events or can say possible opportunities in future if play the cards right
Which post exactly? I don't think I edited any post. :/

And yes the parade of second pilot is the ultimate thing. But God knows what's up with guys at GHQ.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom