What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

That is highly classified information which if leaked will result in Russians/Chinese to work towards making countermeasures for these missiles. US will never allow it to be released.
Can't Pakistan secretly give it to China?

I've heard the same.

However he might not explicitly prove that Su was downed. But he will write about the engagement of F-16s and JF-17s against Indian Su's, migs and Mirage 2000's. He interviewed some of the pilots involved in the engagement. Visited ACE, CCS and few other squadrons.
Mirage 2000s were engaged on 27 Feb?

it could be Salal DAM (link) in Reasi district as per Indian media reports part of AIM-120C-5 was recovered from one of the village of the same district

Yes. The dam has an upstream reservoir, with an average width of about 0.5 km and a straight upstream length of about 4 km. Depth near the dam shall be of the order of about 100 meters.

Yes. The dam has an upstream reservoir, with an average width of about 0.5 km and a straight upstream length of about 4 km. Depth near the dam shall be of the order of about 100 meters.

As per report coming online after Indian Elections are over. The piece of AMRAAM was found near Salal Dam in J&K. The same water body is in vicinity of the location where Su30 vanished from the radar. This mean most probably the Su30 damaged by AMRAAM crashed into the water body of Salal Dam.

Can't Pakistan secretly give it to China?

Not likely. Serious offense.

Mirage 2000s were engaged on 27 Feb?
Yes. They did get airborne from Ambala AFS.

They were engaged nicely with SD-10 missile locks according to some.

1)We were lucky to find AMRAAM because where the AMRAAM crashed was a grazing ground near a village called Mamankote in Chassana tehsil. One shepherd was injured by the explosion. As villagers informed police about the injury and explosion, the visited the site to realise it was an AMRAAM.
Later the police team and injured shepherd were awarded by DGP.

I'm sure there must be an online link to this celebration at that supposed village. :D

2)The secind chute was actually the brake parachute of MiG 21 which got separated after it was hit in tail.

Nope. There were two men with a chute.

Nope. There were two men with a chute.

After reading Kaiser Tufail's article, on another thread, I have started doubting the SU30 kill. May be, PAF made a mistake, in the fog of war. What's now your take? I would be obliged.

After reading Kaiser Tufail's article, on another thread, I have started doubting the SU30 kill. May be, PAF made a mistake, in the fog of war. What's now your take? I would be obliged.
No reason to doubt it.

The kill is there. The electronics show. The AMRAAM detonated at the intended range.

Trust me it will come out one day.

Su30 is a big aircraft. What are the odds it landed after taking the hit?

The odds are there. But had IAF pilots managed to land the damaged SU-30. Indians would have published it as a feat. Since landing an aircraft without wings or rudder is quite a task. Only pilots with superior skills are ever able to do that.

The odds are there. But had IAF pilots managed to land the damaged SU-30. Indians would have published it as a feat. Since landing an aircraft without wings or rudder is quite a task. Only pilots with superior skills are ever able to do that.

Did u talk to the f16 pilot himself who gave this info ?

True that

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom