What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

In his “ace” !
:D

Sir: You are mistaken. He is a small fry. The 5 AMRAAMs were distributed, in accordance with the protocol, for the following auspicious and esteemed @$$es:

1) Narendra Modi
2) Amit Shah
3) Rajnath Singh
4) Bipin Rawat
5) BS Dhanoa

How about electronic signature? PAF had multiple assets including DA-20s and Erieyes in the air during the engagements. Would these assets not yield evidence to establish the facts?

Releasing AWAC reports are not safe I reckon. Since it gives away too much. Hence it needs to be doctored at times.
Also, the sort of fun the world made of IAF's AWACS report. We'd be making the same mistake. .

Why this abusive attitude with everyone , even those who are so professional and polite with you? In each and every post you show your lack of education and social skills
Are you not embarrassing your poor parents with these posts? Or this acceptable in your social background ?
Just repulsive. Yuck.
was i talking to you, you false flag Indiot troll,, if you have a butt hurt, use ice on your butts, its a pain killer to your worless @$$, your worthless trolling ego worth nothing keep blabbering no one takes you seriously here on PDF @Telescopic Sight

Last edited by a moderator:
Releasing AWAC reports are not safe I reckon. Since it gives away too much. Hence it needs to be doctored at times.
Also, the sort of fun the world made of IAF's AWACS report. We'd be making the same mistake. .

So no way to share evidence, absence physical wreckage etc, without compromising national security?

So no way to share evidence, absence physical wreckage etc, without compromising national security?

We have indirectly confirmed the second kill via following

1) Producing all 4 missiles of Bison
2) AMRAAM debris (produced by Indians)
3) FP report of full F-16 count.

More than enough the AHQ feels.

You have made some interesting posts earlier.
But this post lacks any semblance of logic , even common sense. At the most, your post supports the PAF claim of not losing an aircraft. How does it show that IAF lost an aircraft?

But this post lacks any semblance of logic , even common sense. At the most, your post supports the PAF claim of not losing an aircraft. How does it show that IAF lost an aircraft?
Allow me to explain.

Everyone saw more than one parachutes being deployed.

So it definitely means more than one jet has gone down.

1) IAF claimed bison shot down a viper, however we produced all 4 missiles of the bison and established no kill credit to IAF.
2) AMRAAM debris in less than 12 hours of conflict was in New Delhi. Its a no brainer they pulled it out of the debris of their fallen jet. Spanish Air force couldn't find their misfired AMRAAM to date.
3) FP reported full F-16 count subsequently means we lost no F-16. Hence it is IAF possible IAF lost theirs. (Assuming no JF-17 or Mirage were shot down).

I hope it helps.

If su30 is so bad to survive air battle then why China continue to build it's variants
Russians avionics, radars and counter measures And more importantly their AAMs..

Lets settle for mig21 shot down, a enemy pilot paraded and a humiliation of shooting down your own mi17 (during panic & conflict) while same time getting more humiliated by being proven a complete liar by your own strategic patners on f16s claims..

IAF should have claimed they shot down jf17..no idea why they got stuck on f16s..

How do points 1 & 3 establish that a second bird was killed?

Sir: You are mistaken. He is a small fry. The 5 AMRAAMs were distributed, in accordance with the protocol, for the following auspicious and esteemed @$$es:

1) Narendra Modi
2) Amit Shah
3) Rajnath Singh
4) Bipin Rawat
5) BS Dhanoa

Thanks to correct me. But please no more sir.

Allow me to explain.

Everyone saw more than one parachutes being deployed.

So it definitely means more than one jet has gone down.

1) IAF claimed bison shot down a viper, however we produced all 4 missiles of the bison and established no kill credit to IAF.
2) AMRAAM debris in less than 12 hours of conflict was in New Delhi. Its a no brainer they pulled it out of the debris of their fallen jet. Spanish Air force couldn't find their misfired AMRAAM to date.
3) FP reported full F-16 count subsequently means we lost no F-16. Hence it is IAF possible IAF lost theirs. (Assuming no JF-17 or Mirage were shot down).

I hope it helps.
1)We were lucky to find AMRAAM because where the AMRAAM crashed was a grazing ground near a village called Mamankote in Chassana tehsil. One shepherd was injured by the explosion. As villagers informed police about the injury and explosion, the visited the site to realise it was an AMRAAM.
Later the police team and injured shepherd were awarded by DGP.

2)The secind chute was actually the brake parachute of MiG 21 which got separated after it was hit in tail.

Back
Top Bottom