What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Good question. The retalion does not have to be much beyond leaving behind a calling card in Indian territory. Possibly a commondo raid across the LOC although that does have risks. More likely fire missiles at some military target in India - say 10 miles deep within the Jammu sector.

If any step is taken at some point in the future, it will likely involve non-State actors, with some form of plausible deniability to limit international fallout.

NASA has apparently contacted the IAF, requesting Indians to share the technology by which they can count the exact number of casualties in the middle of night while sitting in their jets. :rofl:

How can indians even believe their own shit. like it is insane.

Is that not what is already happening everyday at low level along the LOC? A missile attack will include the intrusion [reflection of Indian intrusion] and leave behind a mark. Thus qualifying as "appropriate response" to what India did.
But as you said, attacking deep inside Indian territory with missiles is a clear call for war. India will not sit idle either. Can Pakistan afford for a full fledged war today? Given its financial precariousness and poor state its navy and airforce are in? Otoh, India would fully capitalize the situation and make Pakistan look like an aggressor state.

اے راہ حق کے شہیدو،وفا کی تصویرو
تمہیں وطن کی ہوائیں سلام کہتی ہیں
:cry::cry:

52765566_322177465096619_7305012631964745728_n.jpg

enough ....
bhai calculate the apparent stay of 12 min and the speed at which Fighter jets fly what should be distance they must have covered in those 12 min ....???

A SUCCESSFUL repulsion of intrusion attempt is not praiseworthy but Indian claim is all acceptable to many IDIOTS .....???

Listen press briefing
Sir g ,,,, I already said for me distance and place is not the matter ……… For me IAF jets came and the fired and they went back safe...…….. That's it...…… Rest is a good story for me from Pakistani side and I will not even going to quote Indian randui rona…………. Indian drama is on...…….. PAF , and our Airdefence gave them great story ……. Now india will do the rest of the job with Her propaganda …………..

FM Pakistan informed United States Secretary of State Mike Pompeo of the current situation during telephonic contact between them.

If any step is taken at some point in the future, it will likely involve non-State actors, with some form of plausible deniability to limit international fallout.
True. That is also one way forward. Just transfer ton of high quality explosives and some quality training to Kashmiri Mohajideen. I am sure ISI still have old CIA manuels from 1980s in how to conduct asymmetrical warfare whilst maintaining plaubible deniability as used against Soviets in Afghanistan in 1980s. Sort of Pakistani variant of Operation Cyclone.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Cyclone

Back
Top Bottom