What's new

25 Viper fighter jets to Morocco for $ 3.7 billion and the upgrade of 23 Block 52 to V

I'd be surprised if the PAF doesn't at least ask for the F-16V upgrade for its 18 Block-52+. But I think upgrading the remaining F-16s might be tough, the Block-15/OCU/ADF airframes are nearing the OEM-stated airframe life.

Seems the approximate cost of upgrading No. 5's F-16s would be $900 m, and then adding another 18 Block-72 would run $2.8 b. That's $3.7 b to get 36 AESA radar-equipped medium-weight fighters (upgrade 18, add 18).

But for that price, you could get, at best, 15 Typhoon T3s (note: I'm considering the JF-17 an independent variable, more of those will come no matter what, IMO). On the other hand, the PAF won't send a dollar to the US, not until the risk of doing so is alleviated somehow (e.g., a third-party loan).
What about future Turkish AESA update?

Y we are Soo desperate to sell our main attack plane jf17 even if someone doesn't want

Wow , this is very potent fighter and specifications they got, This is one of the best F16s today. I don't have a single doubt about its capabilities , only issue is it is not sanction free. U.S.A can use it for political purpose whenever they want.

They didn’t , it was a hoax even Moh VI was rolled in it..

Algeria doesn’t consider Morocco an ennemi or a threat to her...
hahahahah really , then why ur country spend 1000 milliard $ last 40 years to train and gave weapons to polisario don't tell me ur regime shit bcz it's rediclous how u push all your resource to cut a muslim's country land !
and btw we don't care anymore because the sahara is ours and ur regime is going down soon ! we win, u lost

It is very good to dream...and Morocco discovered substantial gas reserves lately in Qatar.:coffee::coffee:
As your regime reserves algerian gas to israel through egypt hahahaha
at least we are cooperating with our musim brothers

hahahahah really , then why ur country spend 1000 milliard $ last 40 years to train and gave weapons to polisario don't tell me ur regime shit bcz it's rediclous how u push all your resource to cut a muslim's country land !
and btw we don't care anymore because the sahara is ours and ur regime is going down soon ! we win, u lost

As your regime reserves algerian gas to israel through egypt hahahaha
at least we are cooperating with our musim brothers

To finish with the moroccan obsession of $1000 billion story
Algeria's foreign trade figures from 1999 to 2018 in billions

190320094803471520.jpg

Over this 20-year period, Algeria exported $ 882 billion and imported $ 662 billion, a positive balance of $ 220 billion.
Anyway morroco Ranks 123rd in World Human Development Index far behind Algeria with huge debt you should care about ur land befor u post fake and shit news her
https://www.moroccoworldnews.com/20...ranks-123rd-in-world-human-development-index/

To finish with the moroccan obsession of $1000 billion story
Algeria's foreign trade figures from 1999 to 2018 in billions

190320094803471520.jpg

Over this 20-year period, Algeria exported $ 882 billion and imported $ 662 billion, a positive balance of $ 220 billion.
Anyway morroco Ranks 123rd in World Human Development Index far behind Algeria with huge debt you should care about ur land befor u post fake and shit news her
Algeria, is a major oil exporter as well.

It has the 2nd Largest reserves in Africa, right?

Algeria, is a major oil exporter as well.

It has the 2nd Largest reserves in Africa, right?

4th reserves in africa production 1mb/day but its declining Algeria its a major natural gas country 11th reserves in world and 3rd in world shale gas reserves but not exploited yet

I'd be surprised if the PAF doesn't at least ask for the F-16V upgrade for its 18 Block-52+. But I think upgrading the remaining F-16s might be tough, the Block-15/OCU/ADF airframes are nearing the OEM-stated airframe life.

Seems the approximate cost of upgrading No. 5's F-16s would be $900 m, and then adding another 18 Block-72 would run $2.8 b. That's $3.7 b to get 36 AESA radar-equipped medium-weight fighters (upgrade 18, add 18).

But for that price, you could get, at best, 15 Typhoon T3s (note: I'm considering the JF-17 an independent variable, more of those will come no matter what, IMO). On the other hand, the PAF won't send a dollar to the US, not until the risk of doing so is alleviated somehow (e.g., a third-party loan).

Getting the money is the least of PAF's problems, it's getting US approval for not only the upgrades of existing F-16s but the purchase of new ones. Given the geopolitical realities, US will do nothing to tip the balance of power against India. It's possible PAF can order more F-16s Block 52s (and pay for them!) but forget getting AESA radar or the latest Block 70s or 72s.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom