What's new

25 out of 30 Taliban groups agree on talks: Hameed Gul

I am Not against dialogue.. I am against hypocrisy .. you think Those who are funding Taliban want them to make peace with Pakistan ? The answer is no .

The reason Taliban are so interested is simple due to the fact that they want their HVP's released . which is not happening & you will soon see TTP giving statements like this .

" Our Demands are not met , so there wont be any talks with Pakistan "

the only way you will get rid of this Taliban mess is if you Educate your youth & Children in those areas . . and give them opportunities to rise . while making sure every one who opposes peace is eradicated .

if you think Taliban will stand by their word , then you have another thing coming , Learn from the past mistakes , Dont repeat them .
Sir when you fight your own people and attack them than those people will take help from others and Mr you also take aid from USA to bomb your own people Mr and most Taliban are your own people and if you would give them better options they would listen and most are ready to listen this would be slow process but this is the only way Sir

Sir when you fight your own people and attack them than those people will take help from others and Mr you also take aid from USA to bomb your own people Mr and most Taliban are your own people and if you would give them better options they would listen and most are ready to listen this would be slow process but this is the only way Sir

most members of TTP are not Pakistani , i think that should clear your misconception of fighting our own people , Adding P to TT does not make them Pakistani , most of them are uzbek or chechen .

and please , whenever Pakistan Tried to build Schools there , they destroy it , they forbid their children & women from going to schools & getting education ( look at SWAT ) .. you are misguided & are blinded by misconceptions spread by media .

You cannot tame a snake , you can only keep it happy , one day it will bite you , the best thing is to cut of its head & get rid of it forever . instead of being blackmailed by them .

people of KPK voted PTI on this very point, we gave them hope to bring a positive change. so you and I hardly matter, the will of the people in general wants peace talks, only military segment is confused about it whether they should do operation or go for talks. they have been confused for about 10 years on this... its time for them to back off and let sanity prevail.

Actually, Leader, we do matter. This is not just a KPK problem but a Pakistani problem. Though granted that KPK has the greatest say but everyone matters.

most members of TTP are not Pakistani , i think that should clear your misconception of fighting our own people , Adding P to TT does not make them Pakistani , most of them are uzbek or chechen .

and please , whenever Pakistan Tried to build Schools there , they destroy it , they forbid their children & women from going to schools & getting education ( look at SWAT ) .. you are misguided & are blinded by misconceptions spread by media .

You cannot tame a snake , you can only keep it happy , one day it will bite you , the best thing is to cut of its head & get rid of it forever . instead of being blackmailed by them .
Sir most TTP members are Pakistanis Sir they are people of different Tribes Sir they are Pakistanis and if you would live in this denial mode just like our people were in Bangladesh you would loose everything Sir

Sir most TTP members are Pakistanis Sir they are people of different Tribes Sir they are Pakistanis and if you would live in this denial mode just like our people were in Bangladesh you would loose everything Sir

i think your judgement is comprised due to your lack of knowledge about TTP .

i think your judgement is comprised due to your lack of knowledge about TTP .

No sir I know TTP only 10 % of TTP are Uzbeks and other nationalities 90 % are Pakistanis Sir

Actually, Leader, we do matter. This is not just a KPK problem but a Pakistani problem. Though granted that KPK has the greatest say but everyone matters.

Yes, and the Federal govt is said to be the one initiating the peace talk.

your so called sanity tried to Prevail in SWAT .. want me to explain what happened there ?

Yes, that was not peace talk or truce, shamefully the govt including the military establishment gave State of Pakistan's territory to talibans... nothing can be more sharamnaak then this to give up territory, the way we gave up Swat to them !

Swat peace agreement collapses - The Long War Journal

not every time you are Right , accept it when you are wrong & move on .

link doesnot work, you can put your view in words to see how right or wrong you are? secondly counter what I have stated, if you think there is something not right in it.

p.s. you can always learn from your mistakes. we did make a mistake for sure, when we surrendered our territory to taliban. it was a shame not only for the military, govt but for the whole nation.

link doesnot work, you can put your view in words to see how right or wrong you are? secondly counter what I have stated, if you think there is something not right in it.

p.s. you can always learn from your mistakes. we did make a mistake for sure, when we surrendered our territory to taliban. it was a shame not only for the military, govt but for the whole nation.

I have put my view in words .. but you seems to only understand what you think is right , for you every one else is wrong .. that is the reason i was showing you the result of last peace agreement .

anyways it is a waste of my time running around in circles with you , so unless you have anything constructive to add , i wont be answering .

Have a Nice Day.

I pray that Hamid Gul, Falz Reman all all those sectarian and religious thugs in Difah Pakistan Council get taken out by the remaining 5 Taliban

I have put my view in words .. but you seems to only understand what you think is right , for you every one else is wrong .. that is the reason i was showing you the result of last peace agreement .

anyways it is a waste of my time running around in circles with you , so unless you have anything constructive to add , i wont be answering .

Have a Nice Day.

not a convincing argument, rather begging to let you go...

it was not the result of peace agreement, it was result of sharamnaak surrender by military/govt to talibans.

anyway, your choice... shhuuuu...... go !

Yes, that was not peace talk or truce, shamefully the govt including the military establishment gave State of Pakistan's territory to talibans... nothing can be more sharamnaak then this to give up territory, the way we gave up Swat to them !

in a bigger scheme of things we all are collateral... and acceptable loss

we will bow down and accept the demands of the Taliban. all 50 top TTPt terrorists with some charged with multiple murders will be freed as a gift. no one is innocent in this bargain and no one can go blame free

yes
by no one I mean include the GHQ as well.

an apologetic way to fight the taliban was never going to win the day or get the support of the people
lets pull out our own troops from our own territory and let the TTP torment the residents specially the ones who were foolish enough to raise militias against the Taliban.

If a peace agreement is finalized between govt and TTP, then they should or else they will have to pay the price. There is no doubt about that..

Peace agreement...??? There should be no peace agreement only surrender....

65.gif

614.gif

Back
Top Bottom