What's new

25 out of 30 Taliban groups agree on talks: Hameed Gul

Its quite possible that the peace talks will fail. But PTI loosing public support because of this, I don't think so. Mainly because going for peace talks was decided in APC where all parties agreed on this. So no one can't pinch entire blame on PTI alone, each and every political party was on board on this issue. Everyone is interested in peace and anyone who'll do sincere efforts for peace will be appreciated. Don't tell me you are worried about the propaganda against PTI on this issue which PML-N and other parties will do? :)

I am disappointed by PTIs reluctance to take responsibility when warranted but those Pakistanis here who love to compartmentalize everything and place all the blame on the party while forgetting what the fvck the APC consists of - they're emotional fools who are Mis-informed

Me personally - I believe in good over evil. To attain peace there must be bloodshed. The Americans went through a civil war. I would advise nothing but military action and the bloody judiciary allowing the army to do its damn job without being an impediment

The pre-condition for peace talk with these 25 Groups should be simply that they are either WITH US or AGAINST US. If they are with us then they should treat the other 5 groups as ENEMIES and Deliver their heads. Let these 25 groups prove their loyalty to Pakistan by fighting the Anti-Pakistan elements of TTP.

aint Hamid Gul is seen as "retard"(no offence) by Pakistanis??or is it only when he utters words against Pakistan???aint we've seen enough tango by his part???he had given several bouncers in recent times..

by the way,Five Groups are getting support from India,Israel and USA??thats something.. :azn: where the F**k is Afghanistan??? :laughcry:

by the way,is those preconditions were set by only these five groups???
No a genius who created havoc for Indians in his time Sir and his great soldier and knows many thing about Taliban and yes he is right most groups want peace some are creating trouble biggest of those who are creating trouble is Fazllulah we would have to talk to TTP if we could make peace with majority than small will either abide by the contract or loose support other wise this war would never end @Jazzbot @Leader

25 Groups and how many conditions .. ?? :unsure:

TTP as a whole will put conditions

Last edited by a moderator:
ISLAMABAD: Former head of the ISI Lt Gen (retd) Hameed Gul has said that 25 out of 30 groups of the Taliban have agreed to sit on the negotiation table following the unanimous resolution of the All Pakistan Conference (APC).
Huh? Since when has this clown Gul become the spokesman for the Taliban?

He said only five groups of the Taliban, “which were getting aid from India, Israel and the US,” were opposing the negotiations offer.
Really? :rofl: :omghaha:This guy has finally lost it!

Can he specify what 'aid'? Can he provide the proof? Simple answer: NO! So he should STFU and stop blabbering endlessly to remain in the news. I just can't imagine how the Pakistan Army had promoted this feather-brain to the exalted rank of DG ISI! With such nuts at the helm of affairs, no wonder Pakistan is where it is today!

@Jazzbot I agree with @Abu Zolfikar on this one. The will of the people is not with the PTI on this one and I am included in that. Not when we bleed so much.

people of KPK voted PTI on this very point, we gave them hope to bring a positive change. so you and I hardly matter, the will of the people in general wants peace talks, only military segment is confused about it whether they should do operation or go for talks. they have been confused for about 10 years on this... its time for them to back off and let sanity prevail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huh? Since when has this clown Gul become the spokesman for the Taliban?

Really? :rofl: :omghaha:This guy has finally lost it!

Can he specify what 'aid'? Can he provide the proof? Simple answer: NO! So he should STFU and stop blabbering endlessly to remain in the news. I just can't imagine how the Pakistan Army had promoted this feather-brain to the exalted rank of DG ISI! With such nuts at the helm of affairs, no wonder Pakistan is where it is today!

Mr weapons and money and other stuff Mr and you who don't know anything about our Tribal area want to comment and is saying Hameed Gul who has dealt with these type of guys for decades have lost his mind this shows who has actually lost his mind Mr :rofl:

Mr weapons and money and other stuff
Arre bhai, ask him to show the weapons and proof of money being given to the TTP by India. Kuchh hai dikhane ke liye? Proof hai? Nahin? Tho kyon sab satta maar rahen hai? :cheesy:

Arre bhai, ask him to show the weapons and proof of money being given to the TTP by India. Kuchh hai dikhane ke liye? Proof hai? Nahin? Tho kyon sab satta maar rahen hai? :cheesy:
Pakistan Army has shown proofs Sir some and they have shown proofs to your government too and by the latest proof is your own former Army chief Mr

people of KPK voted PTI on this very point, we gave them hope to bring a positive change. so you and I hardly matter, the will of the people in general wants peace talks, only military segment is confused about it whether they should do operation or go for talks. they have been confused for about 10 years on this... its time for them to back off and let sanity prevail.

your so called sanity tried to Prevail in SWAT .. want me to explain what happened there ?

your so called sanity tried top Prevail in SWAT .. want me to explain what happened there ?

Sir their nothing much a fake video comes out and operation is started and by the way if the area is cleared up why is your soldier not returning sir and for your information Taliban are not taking back their positions in Swat they have started to return Sir

Our army is sacrificing, our civilians are sacrificing, on the ground we might be winning the war. But we still stand on the point of weakness due to the media and outsiders convincing our people of the complete opposite. We have to also start paying attention to the media front of the war, or we will always be talking from the point of weakness.

Sir their nothing much a fake video comes out and operation is started and by the way if the area is cleared up why is your soldier not returning sir and for your information Taliban are not taking back their positions in Swat they have started to return Sir

Ever heard the Term " holding the Fort " ?

The only reason Army is not returning form swat is due to a simple fact i.e. your local LEA is unable to hold their own against Taliban , if Army leaves Taliban will come back , and Police will be helpless against them .

Ever heard the Term " holding the Fort " ?

The only reason Army is not returning form swat is due to a simple fact i.e. your local LEA is unable to hold their own against Taliban , if Army leaves Taliban will come back , and Police will be helpless against them .
So Sir that is not cleaner So better you talk to Taliban Mr other wise you would keep going after them and they would keep returning Mr and this would only benefit India so better start talks

So Sir that is not cleaner So better you talk to Taliban Mr other wise you would keep going after them and they would keep returning Mr and this would only benefit India so better start talks

I am Not against dialogue.. I am against hypocrisy .. you think Those who are funding Taliban want them to make peace with Pakistan ? The answer is no .

The reason Taliban are so interested is simple due to the fact that they want their HVP's released . which is not happening & you will soon see TTP giving statements like this .

" Our Demands are not met , so there wont be any talks with Pakistan "

the only way you will get rid of this Taliban mess is if you Educate your youth & Children in those areas . . and give them opportunities to rise . while making sure every one who opposes peace is eradicated .

if you think Taliban will stand by their word , then you have another thing coming , Learn from the past mistakes , Dont repeat them .

Back
Top Bottom