What's new

25 More F-35s for Israel

I hope so as Turkey is one of my favorites armies... They are one of pillars of European culture in front of savage Muslims ( I guess you like this correction more!!) Turk Nation!!! (what a joke an stone age claim with no scientific or rational proof to support that you are even TURK in original!!)... This power might come handy someday... although I hope not...

What a garbage, again. FYI, in contrast to your rootless persian people who are grown up from bushes, we have certain specific tribes and the history of our tribes are very well documented. I, myself, can easily track and tell you what has happened and where my tribe were exactly living for at least the past 7-8 centuries. There are also multiple old historical books about the history of each tribe of our people written by the most reputable Turk, Chinese, muslim, and other historians. That's very hard for you to grasp, since I have not seen any persian who even know who the grand father of his grand father is.

That's garbage talks. A considerable part of F-35s themselves are built in Turkey, Turkey has been a partner in the project, and Turkey would have the biggest fleet of fighters after USA. I think that speaks for itself. What degraded systems you are talking about? The only systems exists there, are the systems distinguishing friends from foes. Such systems are designed in order not to mistakenly lock on and shoot down your own fighters, so, F-35s of allied countries would not shoot down each other. that does not mean that they are degraded :lol:

@scythian500
this is the best answer that you can get

And they would never provide these same f35's to us Pakistanis despite us being their allies. Its differential treatment we get from them.
Pakistan will sell half of them to China. Also the US views Pakistan as a necessary partner for it's mission in Afghanistan, just when the mission is finished US-Pakistan relations will deteriorate to an all time low.

Pakistan will sell half of them to China. Also the US views Pakistan as a necessary partner for it's mission in Afghanistan, just when the mission is finished US-Pakistan relations will deteriorate to an all time low.
not happening anytime soon rise of ISIS has prolonged US stay in afghanistan interesting to see wts coming next

Such matters are never static. Decisions can be changed if new conditions warrant so.

For the sake of saying anyone can say anything:

Even 450 pound Sumo wrestler can walk the tightrope.

But have you ever seen one in action?

Last edited:
Such matters are never static. Decisions can be changed if new conditions warrant so.

well the biggest concern for US will be the tech get into the hands of Chinese ... just like F-16blk 52 ...
and soon US will be leaving the south asian region , and as many senior members here believe that once US is out of this region , the strategic values of Pak will be no less than none ...

well the biggest concern for US will be the tech get into the hands of Chinese ... just like F-16blk 52 ...
and soon US will be leaving the south asian region , and as many senior members here believe that once US is out of this region , the strategic values of Pak will be no less than none ...

USA will not be leaving South Asia, please rest assured. Safeguards for the technology in F-35 can be built in to prevent any unauthorized transmission or loss without any problems, and even better than the safeguards for the F-16 program, should the need arise.

another death warrant of next 30 years for arab air forces

Arabs haven't got much to fear other than Palestinians. Their houses are going to be demolished and land stolen. The F-35s can aid that thievery. Many Arab nations are hand and glove with Israel.

On a different note, the F-35 is a scaled down version of F-22. It has its limitations and shortcomings. Although, the Israelis are certainly going to fit this air frame with its homemade avionics and electronics.

I wouldn't give the Pakistanis' a bi-plane, let alone an F-35. Can't trust them.:usflag:

USA will not be leaving South Asia, please rest assured. Safeguards for the technology in F-35 can be built in to prevent any unauthorized transmission or loss without any problems, and even better than the safeguards for the F-16 program, should the need arise.

but their interest will be less no ??
after leaving Afghanistan , their focus will be fighting ISIS , if not than their arab allies will be complaining ?!
US can make more $$ from middle east than it can make from south Asia ...
and unless Ind-pak goes for any peace deal , this region will remain a mess ..
but what we have to see that how US will balance the power in this region , when Rafale , IN A/C and other huge deal will make shapes ...

I wouldn't give the Pakistanis' a bi-plane, let alone an F-35. Can't trust them.:usflag:

too bad that still your Govt want to remain our allies ...
either you peoples are hypocrites or just can not be trusted :usflag::pakistan:

LOL Always loving the hate-love relation between Americans and Pakistanis. Classic stuff.

Yanks needing dirty services from their Pakistani counterparts. Pakistanis happily to oblige as along as Yankee hardware/aid flows through. Complicated indeed.

The hate is as obvious as daylight. Yet, both cannot depart. The irony and beauty of this relation is indescribable.

too bad that still your Govt want to remain our allies ...
either you peoples are hypocrites or just can not be trusted :usflag::pakistan:

We use you when it's convenient. For something important ( like the Bin Laden raid) you get cut out of the loop.

Back
Top Bottom