What's new

25 More F-35s for Israel

We use you when it's convenient. For something important ( like the Bin Laden raid) you get cut out of the loop.

so betraying your own allies is something that honors you .... great .. i didnt know that low mentality of US Establishment .....

We use you when it's convenient. For something important ( like the Bin Laden raid) you get cut out of the loop.

Yet, you expect to be liked by others? Don't wonder why. I have always loved this duplicitous American philosophy.

Interesting term you chose there. Using is a two way street I'm afraid. If the Americans used Pakistanis. Surely the Pakistanis have used the Americans all those years. All that American taxpayers money and military aid.

The US has a notorious record of abandoning their allies in their times of needs. Vietnam and Shah of Iran are examples.

Another thing is despite all the talk of democracy the US does not care about it. They use Bashar Al Asad and the Saudi dictators for their own goals. If US was interested in seeing democracy in the middle east it would remove these rulers first.

You get what you give. :usflag:Why couldn't we tell Pakistan about the Bin Laden raid, amongst other ops ? Because they're infiltrated. They can't be trusted.

Talk about irony. You need Pakistan like the earth needs the sun. Not only after you have departed from Afghanistan. Long after that. You know it too. Your blind pride doesn't diminish this fact one bit.

You get what you give. :usflag:Why couldn't we tell Pakistan about the Bin Laden raid, amongst other ops ? Because they're infiltrated. They can't be trusted.

yeah definitely you didnt tell us because you dont want your drama to come out in open ... where is dead OBL and pic or test report to prove ?? i will be happy to see a dead OBL corp ... and who let him escape from tora bora ?? lolz
isnt a shame on you that some camel riding bunch of Arabs penetrate into your security and blown up the two former twin towers ??
everyone know your credibility , countries stand with you only with fear , or may be if a country act as your B!tch , I.e Germany , Japan and UK ?!

The US has a notorious record of abandoning their allies in their times of needs. Vietnam and Shah of Iran are examples.

Another thing is despite all the talk of democracy the US does not care about it. They use Bashar Al Asad and the Saudi dictators for their own goals. If US was interested in seeing democracy in the middle east it would remove these rulers first.

That's what we call applying double standards. The Americans are very good at applying them. They have set half of the Middle East on fire. Yet, they have the audacity to always point with that finger and not trust others. If anything, the Americans shouldn't be trusting themselves. The world is a polarized place today. We know who we can blame for this polarization more than anyone else.

We do what is in our interest. :usflag:

You know how ridiculous you sound? On the one hand you blame others for your own ills. Yet, on the other hand, you're willing to admit that you do whatever is in your best interest. That includes walking over dead bodies. That's very contradictory to say the least.

yeah definitely you didnt tell us because you dont want your drama to come out in open ... where is dead OBL and pic or test report to prove ?? i will be happy to see a dead OBL corp ... and who let him escape from tora bora ?? lolz

Pakistan
. At least we didn't put him up in a nice guest house down the street from our Military Academy.

isnt a shame on you that some camel riding bunch of Arabs penetrate into your security and blown up the two former twin towers ??

You mean the Jews didn't do that ?

everyone know your credibility , countries stand with you only with fear , or may be if a country act as your B!tch , I.e Germany , Japan and UK ?!

Pakistan stands there with their hand out looking for scraps like a beggar.
:usflag:

You know how ridiculous you sound? On the one hand you blame others for your own ills. Yet, on the other hand, you're willing to admit that you do whatever is in your best interest. That includes walking over dead bodies. That's very contradictory to say the least.

I didn't blame ANYONE for ANY 'ills'. All I said is that Pakistan is not trustworthy. Reading comprehension.....try it sometime.

Pakistan stands there with their hand out looking for scraps like a beggar.:usflag:

Not Pakistan. Pakistani leaders. The vast majority of Pakistani people don't seek a duplicitous relation with the Americans. In fact, we need to part ways and soon.

Pakistan stands there with their hand out looking for scraps like a beggar.:usflag:

mean while your Soldiers are taking their own life , by frustration of killing innocents .. good luck with those coffins wrapped in your flag :D

lolz you still failed to provide a prove for his death ??

Either jews did it or not , but everyone know , how Israeli Jews use like you a toilet paper

I didn't blame ANYONE for ANY 'ills'. All I said is that Pakistan is not trustworthy. Reading comprehension.....try it sometime.

Yes, you did and you always have. It's never your own fault. It's always the fault of the Russians, Pakistanis, Chinese, Iranians, Muslims, African Americans, immigrants etc. Ring any bells?

Last edited:
mean while your Soldiers are taking their own life , by frustration of killing innocents .. good luck with those coffins wrapped in your flag :D

Hardly anyone is dying over there anymore. Good luck with your warlords up there in your Tribal Area. F@cking WARLORDS !!! In 2014 !!!

lolz you still failed to provide a prove for his death ??

We don't need to 'prove' anything.

Either jews did it or not , but everyone know , how Israeli Jews use like you a toilet paper

I'd rather be used like toilet paper by an Israeli than trust a Pakistani.:usflag:

Back
Top Bottom