What's new

25 More F-35s for Israel

I don't care if the NSA grabs every one of my messages. Really. What would you call a Pakistani who gave India state secrets because he thought it was the 'right' thing to do ?

I don't care if the NSA grabs every one of my messages. Really. What would you call a Pakistani who gave India state secrets because he thought it was the 'right' thing to do ?

Of course, you don't care and that's what I'm trying to prove. Thanks for admitting. You only care when it suits your narrative.

I would call that Pakistani a hero. A hero who has the balls to expose his filthy and untrustworthy government. A state who blatantly mass-spies on its own people and the rest of the world. Privacy may not mean much to you, but to me it means everything. A state is coward when it spies on all its people and doesn't trust its nation. A state is coward when it spies on its allies, yet claims to have so-called friendly relations. Your words don't match your actions. Don't talk to me about trust. You belong to a nation that doesn't trust its own people.

Last edited:
Of course, you don't care and that's what I'm trying to prove. Thanks for admitting. You only care when it suits your narrative.

I have nothing to fear from the NSA.

I would call that Pakistani a hero. A hero who has the balls to expose his filthy and untrustworthy government. A government and state agencies who spy on its people and the rest of the world. Privacy may not mean much to you, but to me it means everything. A government is coward who spies on all its people and doesn't trust its people.

I call BULLSH!T ! You'd freak if a Pakistani gave secrets to India. And it's not 'our people' we're worried about. It's your kind we need to watch. And I'm cool with that.:usflag:Pakistan is STILL untrustworthy and they STILL won't ever get F-35's. So there !!

I call BULLSH!T ! You'd freak if a Pakistani gave secrets to India. And it's not 'our people' we're worried about. It's your kind we need to watch. And I'm cool with that.:usflag:

Snowden never gave state secrets to Russia. Stop lying. Snowden exposed the mass spying by his government and state organs. He proved this by gathering data and exposing it to the rest of the world. You have been exposed to the bone. America doesn't even trust its own people. You don't trust anyone. Not even yourself. You are only afraid of yourself. The whole world knows this.

The entire world hails Snowden as a hero. He's my hero.

Screw American F-35s and disgusting blood money. You only know how to bribe corrupt leaders to do your bidding. American taxpayers money ends up with corrupt leaders. How does that make you feel as an American taxpayer? How many suitcases did you bring to Karzai?

Last edited:
Snowden never gave state secrets to Russia. Stop lying. Snowden exposed the mass spying by his government and state organs. He proved this by gathering data and exposing it to the rest of the world. You have been exposed to the bone. America doesn't even trust its own people. You don't trust anyone. Not even yourself.

Relax! Boomslang wasn't saying that Snowden gave secrets to the Russian's. Additionally, the US hasn't been "exposed to the bone" - all of the documents given by Snowden were dated back a few years... meaning current projects are still ongoing and not compromised. Also, the US has other agencies. The CIA, NSA, Military Intelligence, NGA, NRO, I can name a few more if you need me to, but the point is while the NSA gets the attention the others are still working and haven't had the same exposure as the NSA.

Snowden exposed but one link in the US intelligence chain.

Finally, we Americans trust ourselves, just not everyone else. Our trust in ourselves is evidence by the lack of major reforms or protests about the NSA. Truth is many of us really don't care.

Thanks brother. I hold my blessed and beloved Pakistan in extreme high regard. Despite the shortcomings and hurdles we will overcome them eventually. No one can tear us apart. This country was created for us all. I know this when I hear and read the words of Jinnah and Iqbal. These were our highly beloved and respected founding fathers. All Pakistanis are equal regardless of color, creed or race. I visit my beautiful and beloved Pakistan quite frequently. I know my roots and I will never neglect them. My life is for this country. There's no soil and mother like Pakistan. Our Pakistan.

When a foreigner tries to defame my beloved Pakistan he hurts my sentiments as much as that of any other patriotic Pakistani. I will put him in his darn place.

Yes Pakistan was made for all of us and meant to be a secular state. Don't let anyone ever tell you anything against your religion. You belong to Pakistan and I have utmost respect for you. It is all our cultures and religions which make Pakistan unique. We are a blend of overlapping customs and cultures and each one of us has something special to bring with us.

A Pakistan couldn't be a Pakistan without Dinesh Kaneria, Deepak Perwani and Rana Bhagwandas. It is an honor to have you here on the forum. Keep posting and don't let the Islamic fundamentalists and fanatics discourage you.

If you post a lot I will support your becoming a member of the staff. A think tank or even mod if I can have anything to say in this. It is a plethora of unique views, and unique people that make this defence.pk website great. You find every person of every colour and caste here.

u tell me!!! but as far as I know, there are other elements from electronics to radar to other aspects that increase the RCS of an aircraft... I guess they want to put degraded systems on some versions so they make sure for example Turkey will never be able to use it against Israeli or US in case of something like Iranian before and after revolution happens... do you agree guys?
My point was: if stealth is shape and material dependent, you CAN NOT do a downgraded version.

Relax! Boomslang wasn't saying that Snowden gave secrets to the Russian's. Additionally, the US hasn't been "exposed to the bone" - all of the documents given by Snowden were dated back a few years... meaning current projects are still ongoing and not compromised. Also, the US has other agencies. The CIA, NSA, Military Intelligence, NGA, NRO, I can name a few more if you need me to, but the point is while the NSA gets the attention the others are still working and haven't had the same exposure as the NSA.

Snowden exposed but one link in the US intelligence chain.

Finally, we Americans trust ourselves, just not everyone else. Our trust in ourselves is evidence by the lack of major reforms or protests about the NSA. Truth is many of us really don't care.

Then, by your own admission, you are in even murkier waters than I could have comprehended. The US is awash with a nexus of spying agencies. Mind you, rouge spying agencies mass spying on its own people and the rest of the globe. I think that you don't realize the magnitude and implications of these malicious actions yet. Your allies don't trust you. Whatever little trust there was has been diminished to nothing.

Boomslang clearly cares. He seems quite upset when I exposed the malpractices of his government and state organs such as the NSA. He has the audacity to come on this forum and humiliate Pakistanis, yet his own government doesn't trust him and his people. Talk about irony. I'm just trying to show him a mirror.

Please don't try to disparage about the American people not caring. You care. In fact, you care extremely much. Especially when your country is being accused of not only spying on your own citizens, but also the rest of the world including your allies. That's not something you can just brush aside like nothing.

Last edited:
Yes Pakistan was made for all of us and meant to be a secular state. Don't let anyone ever tell you anything against your religion. You belong to Pakistan and I have utmost respect for you. It is all our cultures and religions which make Pakistan unique. We are a blend of overlapping customs and cultures and each one of us has something special to bring with us.

A Pakistan couldn't be a Pakistan without Dinesh Kaneria, Deepak Perwani and Rana Bhagwandas. It is an honor to have you here on the forum. Keep posting and don't let the Islamic fundamentalists and fanatics discourage you.

If you post a lot I will support your becoming a member of the staff. A think tank or even mod if I can have anything to say in this. It is a plethora of unique views, and unique people that make this defence.pk website great. You find every person of every colour and caste here.

No doubt brother. I share your sentiments wholeheartedly. I'm very honored by your gracious support. Time is an issue, but I'll try my level best to participate as much as possible. Indeed, defence.pk is a platform where every voice is respected. The variety of members make it a very special place. I'm just a drop in the ocean.

but their interest will be less no ??
after leaving Afghanistan , their focus will be fighting ISIS , if not than their arab allies will be complaining ?!
US can make more $$ from middle east than it can make from south Asia ...
and unless Ind-pak goes for any peace deal , this region will remain a mess ..
but what we have to see that how US will balance the power in this region , when Rafale , IN A/C and other huge deal will make shapes ...

USA will remain engaged with Pakistan, regardless of its policies elsewhere in the region and globally.

Hopefully India can do exercise with Israel and assess f35 capabilities

That might interest indian navy ..

Considering India a partner in FGFA , there might be US restriction in allowing that..

@scythian500
this is the best answer that you can get
The funny thing is that It WAS NOT ME who claimed they are not the same... I brought you some links in first post and asked how it is possible... why you downgraded minds always start to PROVE that I AM BAD... As I already said... I am bad..but this does nt make you Great!!
Once more, anyone can explain about the sources I have posted? Those posts says suspicious stuff...can anyone give me some logical explain... if you don,t know anything about it please don,t bother..I,m not here to prove your weaknesses and rootlesss past but to ask soome technical question... Please act professional...and I am asking this questions from Turkish guys only...from Turkey Republic please..others don,t interfere when you are not invited to respond

Back
Top Bottom