What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indian media in itself is Indian version of him.
our media give airtime to Bharat Verma as well and thats what media ethics are. Give equal opportunity to all sides to air their point of view be it wrong or right.
Yeah, media ethics to give air time to nut case like Bharat Verma who says division of Pakistan is beneficial for India which any Indian will say is idiotic as destabilized Pakistan is biggest risk to India.

There are idiotic news channels in India too. BS sells that's why they are still watched by many people as number of news audience in India is substantial. But the rational people don't watch those channels.

Presenting POV from every side doesn't mean you put POVs of psychotic cases and war mongers. Its called idiotic journalism, not constructive.

May be this definition of correct journalism is so twisted that Pakistani people don't like their media channels.

Completely ignoring Indian audience, the Pakistani channels should air chat shows of Zaid Hamid and likes to friendly countries like China, Lanka, north korea, turkey etc with subtitles.

There wouldn't really be any audience for that here.

But for some reason, a lot of Indians want to watch these channels?

Yes I support all those who stand and fight for Islam and he is doing a great job by converting people to Islam in India and Indians have always exposed their fake secularism they are proving it once again
Taliban is also fighting for their version of Islam. That's why it is getting more people in their favor in Pakistan. I wish they will win in their fight for Islam.

As for secularism, I just attended two inter-religion marriages, and by god they were totally fake. :lol:

Yes I support all those who stand and fight for Islam and he is doing a great job by converting people to Islam in India and Indians have always exposed their fake secularism they are proving it once again

^^^ will you give the same favour to hindus (like ISCON people) in pakistan? What if some christian missionary want to convert muslims to christianity?

There wouldn't really be any audience for that here.
But for some reason, a lot of Indians want to watch these channels?
Nope. Indians watch Pakistani channels videos on youtube to have some laugh.

I agree that Chinese won't watch those channels and I even think Chinese govt. won't allow it at first place. Will you allow people who incite Muslims to fight against non-Muslims to get air time in your country ?

Indian media in itself is Indian version of him.

our media give airtime to Bharat Verma as well and thats what media ethics are. Give equal opportunity to all sides to air their point of view be it wrong or right.

Bharat Verma was giving an opinion many Pakistanis don't want to hear. Zaid Hamid indulges in religious based fiction. Every time there is a discussion on Pakistan on Indian channels, someone or the other from Pakistan appear regularly & they don't do so to agree with Indian views. It is important for all of us to hear opposing views. However, open propaganda and deliberate misinformation must not be tolerated, especially if there is no one to rebut it. Indian news channels are equally guilty of this crime and no one would mind if you didn't allow them to telecast into Pakistan(I believe that is how it is now) . Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind some of the Indian news channels from being banned even here.:)

Yeah, media ethics to give air time to nut case like Bharat Verma who says division of Pakistan is beneficial for India which any Indian will say is idiotic as destabilized Pakistan is biggest risk to India.

There are idiotic news channels in India too. BS sells that's why they are still watched by many people as number of news audience in India is substantial. But the rational people don't watch those channels.

Presenting POV from every side doesn't mean you put POVs of psychotic cases and war mongers. Its called idiotic journalism, not constructive.

May be this definition of correct journalism is so twisted that Pakistani people don't like their media channels.

if we take your measuring yardstick for declaring anyone as psychoic then trust me almost half of your political parties might fall in it .

Our media had played as double-edged sword.

That is just a disgusting attitude where you oppress others by force because you can. nothing noble about it.

if we take your measuring yardstick for declaring anyone as psychoic then trust me almost half of your political parties might fall in it .
Our media had played as double-edged sword.
I don't think so. No political parties in India has said ghosts fought the war. What will you call this man, a psychotic or.....

So tell me what's your measuring yard-stick say about him ?

Last edited by a moderator:

I agree that Chinese won't watch those channels and I even think Chinese govt. won't allow it at first place. Will you allow people who incite Muslims to fight against non-Muslims to get air time in your country ?

Even if those channels were allowed, people here just aren't interested in that stuff. It's not particularly relevant to us.

Why would India ban these channels though if nobody was watching them?

Even if those channels were allowed, people here just aren't interested in that stuff. It's just not relevant to our everyday lives.

Was just testing the ban button as there was no infractions schemes for channels.

Bharat Verma was giving an opinion many Pakistanis don't want to hear. Zaid Hamid indulges in religious based fiction. Every time there is a discussion on Pakistan on Indian channels, someone or the other from Pakistan appear regularly & they don't do so to agree with Indian views. It is important for all of us to hear opposing views. However, open propaganda and deliberate misinformation must not be tolerated, especially if there is no one to rebut it. Indian news channels are equally guilty of this crime and no one would mind if you didn't allow them to telecast into Pakistan(I believe that is how it is now) . Come to think of it, I wouldn't mind some of the Indian news channels from being banned even here.:)

i dont want to debate these guys. all i want to argue for giving airtime to all kinds of views where media is not party to any side and our media is quiet better in this regard. Never shy-away from accomodating anti-Pakistan views as compared to Indian media.

Even if those channels were allowed, people here just aren't interested in that stuff. It's not particularly relevant to us.
Like I said there is large number od audience in India. Few of them are nut case like every country has. We can't risk any disinformation and propaganda to be spread especially among people who have low reasoning abilities.

Why take chances in a population of 1.2 billion where democracy can give these people who get influenced by these propaganda channels carrying protests, inciting violence etc. You have got to take the freedom of speech awarded to every Indian in this country where even a nut case can organize a rally and believe me in this huge population, like minded people are not so hard to find.

where is pres freedom,media freedom...freedom of speech

cry baby india....as usual :lol:

Shaving mustache is not necessary but some people shave it the reason is......

In islam it is said that if you eat or drink something and your mustache touches the food then the food becomes haram.

To avoid their mustache touching the food some people keep light mustache and some people shave them completely.

thats a very wicked explanation- lol- i wont buy that-

Apparently your Prophet kept a similar style and this thus became good form.

Here you go you answered your self very nicely-
Our Prophet SAW kept that style of trimmed mustache- and we love to follow Sunnah- thats it-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom