What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
likewise indian channels should be banned in Pakistan as they were in zia's good old days..

india should be ashamed of themselves....

What are these channels spreading about Hindus. Mind you this one of the channels banned in India. See the video and tell me is it justified or not ?

And if you guys hate Indian media so much, stop playing our songs in your channels, stop watching our movies, stop watching our tv serials.

But the reality is, Pakistani like Indian entertainment industry much more than their own. How can you deny this well known fact.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont know how FILMAX channel is a security threat to India :what:

Nope. Its not a security threat. But there are certain rules in most countries regarding of airing channels.

All the satellite TV channels downlinked/received/transmitted and re-transmitted in India for public viewing are also required to obtain permission under the downlinking guidelines issued by Government of India.
The same is the case of most countries too.

I dont know if similar rules are present in Pakistan or whether rules are followed.

More info:> http://www.trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/ConsultationPaper/Document/cpaper15mar10no3[1].pdf

There is a stipulation of Rs. 5 Lakhs per channel as permission fee for a channel
in uplinking guidelines for a term of 10 years. As far as downlinking guidelines
are concerned, there is a registration fee of Rs. 5 Lakhs per channel for a period
of 5 years. Extension beyond five years for another 5 years is permitted at the
registration fee of another 5 Lakhs per channel. In case of channels uplinked
from abroad and downliked in India, Rs. 1 lakh per channel as annual fee is also
applicable.

likewise indian channels should be banned in Pakistan as they were in zia's good old days..

india should be ashamed of themselves....

It is Pakistans fate not India's, Govt had taken best decision to ban these Radical faith propagating clown channels.

dont know how FILMAX channel is a security threat to India :what:

If Blasphemy Law is used in this field also majority of hate propagating radical Islamic channels will be banned all over the world.

You want to ban these channels? Alright, it's perfectly fine. But as a counter measure to provide equality, please ban your channels to be aired in Pakistan too which are aired illegally too. They are much of a burden for us, including damaging our culture and creating identity crisis within the younger generation.

Nope. Its not a security threat. But there are certain rules in most countries regarding of airing channels.

All the satellite TV channels downlinked/received/transmitted and re-transmitted in India for public viewing are also required to obtain permission under the downlinking guidelines issued by Government of India.
Most of these channels are unlicensed in India anyway and are thus illegal in India according to the law leaving the anti-India rhetoric aside.

I dont know if similar rules are present in Pakistan or whether rules are followed.

More info:> http://www.trai.gov.in/WriteReadData/ConsultationPaper/Document/cpaper15mar10no3[1].pdf

Read the news report the reasons for banning these channels were said to be security threat and anti-India shows and this is most amusing and funny that NON of these channels have anything like these.

on the other issue which you have raised i agree if that is the reason but again the same news report said this

"

A technical group comprising National Technical Research Organisation (NTRO), CERT-in and the Intelligence Bureau had explored various technical options to address the issue of showing illegal contents by the cable networks.

They were of the view that localised blocking of a specified TV channel using a terrestrial transmitter is neither feasible nor a financially viable option.

Secondly, although it is technically possible to block a particular channel on a pan India basis by disturbing, or jamming the downlink frequency of a particular TV channel, "such actions are not internationally acceptable," sources said
"

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...howing-anti-india-tv-shows.html#ixzz2EGaJRCer

bhutan, nepal, maldieves, bangladesh, pakistan

almost all neighbours are included :lol:

and indians think they dont have bad relations with all its neighbours

If Blasphemy Law is used in this field also majority of hate propagating radical Islamic channels will be banned all over the world.

Ban these i have no issue. The issue here is your IB has listed FILMAX Tv an entertainment channel from Pakistan that air Indian showbiz content, as a threat to India :P dahhhhh showing bollywood stuff is threat to Indian security i dint know or is it that IB is headed by Rehman Malik

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3673202 said:

Those channels are facing heat,Because they are unlicensed in India and hence and illegal to air them.

Ban these i have no issue. The issue here is your IB has listed FILMAX Tv an entertainment channel from Pakistan that air Indian showbiz content, as a threat to India :P dahhhhh showing bollywood stuff is threat to Indian security i dint know or is it that IB is headed by Rehman Malik

If Rehman malik heads IB then we will get "superman series" in our channels :).

He himself thinks he is Superman :lol:

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3673202 said:

I agree with you.

Btwn how many Iranian, Afghanistan, Tajikistan, Chinese and Indian channels shown there ....who are all ur neighbours?

CCTV ? Atleast ?:what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom