What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peace TV is anything but peaceful.

Good move..but the real test is in forceful imposition of these rules.

"" This zaik is full of ****. Means muslims people need to motivate on education, development and he is talking about religion. and what type of religion. well look hindus r like that, christian r like that, we are best .. but why we are best becz of quran.. and now what next what are we doing after being best ? well we are doing nothing, we are religion of peace but will kill you if you speak against us. look i have remembered every page of any book, i gave you fake info and nobody cared becz i am zaik and full of ****. i gave you fake conversion news ( check out his some old news :D ) . ""

"".. "" This is what he always tris to say...

That's what he always try to say..
I tried to listen him 2-3 times. One time he was saying that Allah knows everything that what we ll do, and in same time he was saying that Allah knows the starting and end time of your life, but whatever you ll do is your wish, but as it lead as our karma dialogue. he beautifully switched by giving a stupid ex. And ex. he gave was " if you reach to square, allah has already written, and as you reach on square, you have to pick 1 road, Allah already knows that which road you ll pick. but 2-3 time before he said that allah knows the starting and point and we are free to do what we are. and on 2nd time he said that Allah knows every thing. ..
i laughed and switch the channel. But what question is IF Allah knows that what we are going to do, so he is blaming Allah for every wrong things human do. an most imp. thing as he count Allah only what about non- muslim, who is monitoring their activities :D..

Whatever i am trying to say this guy just misleading and feeding **** in to people. If you believe in God, you can not compare God, but he always compare God. He got famous but he never used this for good cause.
He took his stupidity to next level by arguing Shri Shri Ravi Shankar. I think every body knows about him . and do you know what Guru called him " murkh (fool ) "

In India people must speak on nationalism. They should count them self as Indian first and their religion. And if people count their religion 1st before country. Then rest people have right to doubt on their patriotism.

NDTv. Times Now.

Yes exactly.

Also 1 more question.

Does any of the banned Pakistani channels get a single ruppee as revenue from here.

If no , you shouldn't be worried about the fate of ur channel , try spreading it to friendly nations like China, turkey, lanka, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan etc

Yes exactly.

Also 1 more question.

Does any of the banned Pakistani channels get a single ruppee as revenue from here.

If no , you shouldn't be worried about the fate of ur channel , try spreading it to friendly nations like China, turkey, lanka, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan etc

i would be ok with the ban. :)

i am ok with our media is vulgarly bold/critical viz a viz our affairs. India ban these will not affect us . may be showing these is affecting your channels:cheers:

i would be ok with the ban. :)

i am ok with our media is vulgarly bold/critical viz a viz our affairs. India ban these will not affect us . may be showing these is affecting your channels:cheers:

If you have read the original article it did say Pakistani channels are available in JK and parts of punjab only.

In India people must speak on nationalism. They should count them self as Indian first and their religion. And if people count their religion 1st before country. Then rest people have right to doubt on their patriotism.

Agreed. No two ways or wiggle room on that.

Media should be ban for feeding hate and wrong info.. Media duty is to protect country interests. Media should not use to serve religious or political parties interest.

If you have read the original article it did say Pakistani channels are available in JK and parts of punjab only.

in south they are not even showing hindi channels much so obviously Pakistani Urdu channels have more audiance in Punjab/JK.

Media should be ban for feeding hate and wrong info.. Media duty is to protest country interests. Media should not use to serve religious or political parties interest.

:blink: or Protect?

Media should be ban for feeding hate and wrong info.. Media duty is to protest country interests. Media should not use to serve religious or political parties interest.

Its duty of the press to tell the truth no matter how ugly it is. It should be independent of country's interest.

Freedom of speech and expressions going down the drain in India :lol:

If you are talking about Speech threatening lives of indian nations, Hate mongerer's propoganda, 7th century principles, communial tensions, etc.

Then you are RIGHT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom