What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never gotten a proper answer to this question from my Muslim friends so hope the more religious Pakistanis here can help.

Why do Muslims not keep a mustache with the beard?

@Andromache - is there some scientific / hygiene centric reason?

Religion (regardless of which one it is) is anything but scientific.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is thousands in India are converting to Islam by this man

Grand Mufti, at the rate you are converting people to Islam in India and the world - on PDF - the entire world will soon be Muslim.

P.S. Have you personally successfully converted even one person to date?

Or put to death per the rigid 7th century AD rules you follow?

You want to ban these channels? Alright, it's perfectly fine. But as a counter measure to provide equality, please ban your channels to be aired in Pakistan too which are aired illegally too. They are much of a burden for us, including damaging our culture and creating identity crisis within the younger generation.

Thank you for your comments.

I was not feeling good since morning but I ACTUALLY rolled on the floor laughing after I read your comment. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Once more! Once more! Once more!

Freedom of speech and expressions going down the drain in India :lol:

Yes that is thousands in India are converting to Islam by this man

You are so gullible :lol:

Its a TV show man, you really think they are actually converting? :lol:

Spoiler Alert or your naive mind: Amir Khan might have died on TV in Qayamat se Qayamat Tak, but letting you know he is alive in real life.

You want to ban these channels? Alright, it's perfectly fine. But as a counter measure to provide equality, please ban your channels to be aired in Pakistan too which are aired illegally too. They are much of a burden for us, including damaging our culture and creating identity crisis within the younger generation.

Pakistan should digitalize the channels and ban the cable operators mafia.

Some of these channels have quite balanced view. Intelligence agencies just collected names of all foreign tv channels and religious ones.

You are so gullible :lol:

Its a TV show man, you really think they are actually converting? :lol:

Spoiler Alert or your naive mind: Amir Khan might have died on TV in Qayamat se Qayamat Tak, but letting you know he is alive in real life.
Sir I know lot of things about India if you want to keep you head in dust and think Islam is not coming than your problem live in your dreams

Man where do you guys get to see Pakistani channels.

Saala mera Razak bhai ek bhi channel nahin dikhata! :angry:

long way for Indian media industry to become vibrant.

vibrant- Full of energy and enthusiasm

Yes long way for Indian media industry to become vibrant.

Freedom of speech and expressions going down the drain in India :lol:

Small correction. Not in India technically. All these channels are foreign. People in India are still free to open their own channel and say whatever they want.

Grand Mufti, at the rate you are converting people to Islam in India and the world - on PDF - the entire world will soon be Muslim.

P.S. Have you personally successfully converted even one person to date?

Or put to death per the rigid 7th century AD rules you follow?
Sir with those rigid 7th Century rules people are converting to Islam and converting in thousands on daily bases in the whole world

Sir I know lot of things about India if you want to keep you head in dust and think Islam is not coming than your problem live in your dreams

Oh its coming, no doubt. And I have no problems with moderate Muslims. But if you are a psyco Muslim like Zakir Naik, well then there is a problem :bounce:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom