What's new

24 foreign 'hate channels' on notice for showing anti-India TV shows

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Indian Government bans this forum in India, and other Pakistani forums these forums have too much "anti-India" content not good for Indian people viewing and reading.

Thanks

Valid point. Lets see how Indians react to this suggestion

Yes he was not a sharp student but still have learn all the Vedas all the Mahabhrats and also books of Buddhism Sikhism Christianity Judaism and off other religions along with Quran and Tafseers Books of Hadees which are on several volumes and Fiqh but still not a good student :rofl:

That bugger is Mugger.. :P He spread hate, lie and conspiracy theories.. He must not be trusted.. His Taqreer spread hate and fundamentalism..

If there will be 10 ppl in India, India will become Pakistan...

Yes in Burma, there is problem. But were those picture authentic??? Most of the Picture circulated on Media were fake, Some were earthquick victims, some were bomb blast victims and so on..

On PDF it was propagated that 1000s of Muslims were killed, where the real number was in lesser than 100.

You are beating the bush around and avoiding the topic.

Come up with your solid reasons to justify that FILMAX entertainment channel having all Indian masala filmi shows is a threat to Indian Security?

Can you also put your reasons for ban on Pro-India Geo TV channel?

Zakir Naik is a complete tool that coudlnt get any patients, and resorted to making money by making fools of his fundamentalist followers :rofl:

Shaving mustache is not necessary but some people shave it the reason is......

In islam it is said that if you eat or drink something and your mustache touches the food then the food becomes haram.

To avoid their mustache touching the food some people keep light mustache and some people shave them completely.

Another similar view is that the nose contains dirt/mucous etc. trapped in the vibrissae (nose hairs) and when you exhale or laugh or cough etc. sometimes that can get forced out.

Now with a mustache that would get trapped in the hairs and from there get into the mouth while eating etc.

Apparently there is a Hadith on this too - which says you should not shave the mustache but cut it very closely.

Apparently your Prophet kept a similar style and this thus became good form.

You want to ban these channels? Alright, it's perfectly fine. But as a counter measure to provide equality, please ban your channels to be aired in Pakistan too which are aired illegally too. They are much of a burden for us, including damaging our culture and creating identity crisis within the younger generation.

You want to ban these channels? Alright, it's perfectly fine. But as a counter measure to provide equality, please ban your channels to be aired in Pakistan too which are aired illegally too. They are much of a burden for us, including damaging our culture and creating identity crisis within the younger generation.

You should be the ones banning it. As for the illegal ones, we dont control it if you knew anything about Telecommunications. Since the Pak cable operators are not buying licensing rights, we have no stake in it. They are being aired illegally by your cable operators to make money (technically money that the Indian Channels should be making), so the only ones that can stop it are yourselves.

mods, if he is a junior think tank, I should at the very least be promote to Senior Think Tank right away :taz:

That bugger is Mugger.. :P He spread hate, lie and conspiracy theories.. He must not be trusted.. His Taqreer spread hate and fundamentalism..

If there will be 10 ppl in India, India will become Pakistan...
He is spreading Islam and your guys problem is with Islam that is why you attack Mosques kill Muslim in thousands in your country His speeches spread Islam and not hate

Facepalm.... we cant ban our channel from airing it in your country, only u can.

The signals are taken from the satellite and distributed by ur local cable operators. We dont have the authority to ban or ask them not to air...

Its surprising that Dawn has been banned

As far as I know, its views are balanced

Zakir Naik is a complete tool that coudlnt get any patients, and resorted to making money by making fools of his fundamentalist followers :rofl:
He chose to serve Islam but Hindus are afraid of him because he is being able to convert thousands in India every year that is why Indian government is trying its tactics to stop him and they will fail

I have never gotten a proper answer to this question from my Muslim friends so hope the more religious Pakistanis here can help.

Why do Muslims not keep a mustache with the beard?

@Andromache - is there some scientific / hygiene centric reason?
I want to know this too. It's actually only sunnis that do this, shias don't do this.

Edit: read vsdoc's response.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are beating the bush around and avoiding the topic.

Come up with your solid reasons to justify that FILMAX entertainment channel having all Indian masala filmi shows is a threat to Indian Security?

Can you also put your reasons for ban on Pro-India Geo TV channel?

In one of my post, I said "The govt has not done its home work and banned wrong channels.", I regularly watch Geo, Dawn and some channels.

FILMAX must not be banned, its entertainment channel. The Govt should not think with narrow minded approach. .

He chose to serve Islam but Hindus are afraid of him because he is being able to convert thousands in India every year that is why Indian government is trying its tactics to stop him and they will fail

No one is afraid of him, we just think he is stupid. Thats all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom