What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

camera was more focused on the marrasis of showbiz siting there rather then the performance of the jets. performance of jets was also average. i could expect average performance from the JFT and sherdils but not from the falcon. this time falcon was also average. why no aileron roll by any of the jets? did sherdils perform barrel roll or did i miss it?
funniest part was that when COAS told the PM to get up when jordan band was performing.

PTV wont change guys ... they have no reason too as they can still function and make a profit. Only way is for private networks to properly cover these shows and maybe then it would lead to some change in PTV but besides that, don't expect anything. In fact I am not surprised people have not yet recorded these on privately owned HD cameras and then sell the footage to private channels =P

Hoping to see pictures from the event by photographers instead in the coming days on airliners.net instead lol

FOR PTV

images (5).jpeg

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall: these pathetic camera men destroyed the excitement of this important annual event. Where from these guys hired to cover such an important event. They missed almost 15% prade coverage.... uffffffff ulllo ka pathay......:pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed::pissed:....

And by the way where is solo turk.... has he wear sulaimani chadar along with his F-16 jo kisi ko nazar nahi aye???
I never watch such a stupid coverage of parade........ Infact the shitty camera work ruined the whole parade. :fie::fie::fie:

Why the hell cameraman was looking at audience when air chief was entering parade venue....
and why so thin soldier formations??? my school Assembly used to have more thick columns of formations....
only worth watching thing was Sherdil display and F-16 display.... No missile display of Ababeel, Harba, Babur 2/3, Zerb, Hatv-3....

Seriously if they would have cover it with iphone it might have done better job.... dammmnnnnnnnnn you PTV

PTV wont change guys ... they have no reason too as they can still function and make a profit. Only way is for private networks to properly cover these shows and maybe then it would lead to some change in PTV but besides that, don't expect anything. In fact I am not surprised people have not yet recorded these on privately owned HD cameras and then sell the footage to private channels =P

Hoping to see pictures from the event by photographers instead in the coming days on airliners.net instead lol

If it’s a public event, why can’t private channels not cover it? Is there a law against them?

Back
Top Bottom