What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

I had the same guess but why would they participate in the parade?
Turkey sells helicopters to Pakistan worth $ 1.5 billion

nzm-sthdf-wrwy-lyly-nhry-mn-nw.jpg

According to the Turkish newspaper "Hurriyet", three Turkish helicopters of this type were sent to Pakistan to participate in the air show, which will be presented during the Independence Day on Friday, March 23, noting that the aircrafts will return to the air base in the ground forces command In the city of Malatya.

The HD pictures do proper justice to he preparation and Parade

PTV need to upgrade to Modern HD Camera and Modern Technology to cover such events

You are right and that type of interaction existed till the late 90s (or maybe it was just because I had elders in PAF and army that people were tolerant of my queries) especially on airforce day when even Jawad Mango could go up to a static display and ask questions to the officers standing there. Then Sept 11th, WoT & TTP happened....

Tharki kadi nai maarda

I think he meant the hills not being there.
We miss you Mr. Sohail Aman .. yesterday 23rd March . No Air Show in Karachi We miss you so much

Just Turkish TAI T-129 that appeared over parade venue
Rest were same

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why paf and army has seprate air defence and why are has more potent systems like fm 90 and ly 80 and paf lack air defence of long range

We keep seeing same radars not upgrading t them with more range

Why we dont have ELNT aircraft to see pisitipo of indian sams

Turkey sells helicopters to Pakistan worth $ 1.5 billion

nzm-sthdf-wrwy-lyly-nhry-mn-nw.jpg

According to the Turkish newspaper "Hurriyet", three Turkish helicopters of this type were sent to Pakistan to participate in the air show, which will be presented during the Independence Day on Friday, March 23, noting that the aircrafts will return to the air base in the ground forces command In the city of Malatya.
30 TAI T-129's any other source in english please

Why paf and army has seprate air defence and why are has more potent systems like fm 90 and ly 80 and paf lack air defence of long range

We keep seeing same radars not upgrading t them with more range

Why we dont have ELNT aircraft to see pisitipo of indian sams
Army has more budget then PAF I guess

Back
Top Bottom