What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

Some one earlier said 7:15 and I woke up for that , it's 2:15 where I'm now , thanks
Parade never held at that early, i watch almost ever parade since my childhood when i was in Karachi, 7:15 not possible:disagree: few parade were held 8:00 am though

These PTV clowns ruined my day by putting idiots on the cameras, this didn't happened for the first time, they are doing the same year after year...one can safely say atleast somebody somehow is very consistant in pakistan....:angry:

Did anyone saw Solo Turk performance??? Or I missed it ...

For PTV cameraman Lakh Di Lanat ... Rather then focusing on F-16 airshow they were showing actresses
Lameee lameee ultra lame.... They didn't even know where the planes are even after they rehearsal this everyday

Its the event for the whole nation and includes many things but its dominated by the Armed forces parade and demonstration of war equipment, armed forces always do a marvelous job on this day but its time for them to understand that all their hard work goes down the drain due to these PTV idiots, they must put somebody from within the armed forces as chief supervisor of the whole coverage for the day henceforth, otherwise they should send me a parade pass alongwith air ticket and bear all my expenses for the next national day parade coz with these idiots behind the cameras i am not going to waste my time in front of my TV next time:angry::angry::angry::sniper::sniper:.

Back
Top Bottom