What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

now doubt..F-16 is the most beautiful aircraft Pakistan has ever had...americans are very good at aesthetics and looks

Most American planes have been ugly ducks as well. And F-16 certainly is not the most beautiful aircraft, and definitely not in PAF history. That honor goes to the Mirage 3/5 series. Even the F-104 was aesthetically speaking a better looking aircraft then the F-16. But it all is in the eye of the beholder, or perhaps in your case the beerholder.

Just because he'll be leading in JF-17B, I wanted to notify that
I was the first guy on forum to break that news but some how I got informed that this isnt the case and my excitement got vanished . I want to see ACM leading home product infront of home crowd ;)

Just because he'll be leading in JF-17B, I wanted to notify that
Plz do notify me .

I was the first guy on forum to break that news but some how I got informed that this isnt the case and my excitement got vanished . I want to see ACM leading home product infront of home crowd ;)

Plz do notify me .
Well I should tell you that tomorrow ACM is coming to PAC Kamra for a check ride in JF-17B

And certainly over Islamabad on 23rd too :-)

Well I should tell you that tomorrow ACM is coming to PAC Kamra for a check ride in JF-17B

No check ride as a pilot...but a check ride as a passenger. This must be the fastest flight test program ever to be already sending in high profile personnel for joyrides.

There are no Dash 1s for the JF-17B for him to get checked out with....and he's been flying GIBS for years....

Last edited:
Check ride is a "Familiarization sortie" as he is going to fly as GIBS in 23rd march parade too, he has never flown in a JF-17 before.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom