What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

PLEASE CONFIRM EXACT ARRIVAL OF JETS.

i have to leave office to reach pakistan monument

jang-mar14a.jpg

They maybe in the background or still making their way to the parade venue.

Alright I am totally inactive on this event because of something big and totally different related to my life so unable to share my shots and updates this time :)

PS: I was btw @ Parade ground few mins ago and just came back :)

Alright I am totally inactive on this event because of something big and totally different related to my life so unable to share my shots and updates this time :)

PS: I was btw @ Parade ground few mins ago and just came back :)

Shaadi mubarak :-)

one ugly plane....as long as it does the job does not matter how it looks but this is a butt ugly plane

interesting...formation of 3 and not 4 this year? also the front F16 has one fuel tank in the belly but the trailers have two tanks...wonder why they chose this configuration

now doubt..F-16 is the most beautiful aircraft Pakistan has ever had...americans are very good at aesthetics and looks

one ugly plane....as long as it does the job does not matter how it looks but this is a butt ugly plane

It all depends on from which angle you capture it and that goes for any aircraft.

2planesEDIT.jpg

interesting...formation of 3 and not 4 this year? also the front F16 has one fuel tank in the belly but the trailers have two tanks...wonder why they chose this configuration
These are just familiarisation flights, two are dual seat while one is a single seat as well, there was also two ship formation as well.
now doubt..F-16 is the most beautiful aircraft Pakistan has ever had...americans are very good at aesthetics and looks

No doubt even after some 40 years of service, it can still steal the show wherever it performs.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom