What's new

23rd March PAF geared up for the spectacular show

No, they are based in Kamra where they are acting as a transition unit for JF-17 pilots.
Even Alan Warnes reported on them recently.

Alan Warnes‏ @warnesyworld
Spent time with the superb Black Panthers at Minhas today. Two of their JF-17s on ADA were scrambled with full loadout and headed east.
I see..well they were at samungli for more than a year,must have moved to Kamra after formation of new sqn..

FB_IMG_1520947096462.jpg

Check out the tail of No.2.

Looks a little lax and lazy....the Viper demo from last year at Karachi looked somehow more energetic to me. I believe No.19 squadron OC flew that demo.
Dude this is just a rehearsal, i remember the difference between the full dress rehearsal and actual parade day performance in 2015 by then W/C Azman Khalil had a stark difference.
And yes Sea View demo was carried out OC 19 W/C Shahbaz.

Lindsay Lohan, Diego Maradona, Martina Hingis to attend Pakistan Day event

RAWALPINDI: The Pakistan Army spokesperson, Major General Asif Ghafoor, on Wednesday said Pakistan was synonymous with peace and shall be safeguarded at all costs.

In a message on a social site about the upcoming Pakistan Day on March 23, the Inter-Services Public Relations director general shared a video and stated that the nation was preparing to celebrate the 78th Pakistan Day in a befitting manner. Pakistan Day commemorates the passing of Lahore Resolution, under which a separate nation for the Muslims of the British Indian empire demanded by Muslim League was passed on March 23, 1940.

Every year the nation celebrates the day with extraordinary zeal. The armed forces of the country also hold a parade in Islamabad to mark the occasion. According to reports, Chief of Army Staff (COAS) General Qamar Javed Bajwa will host a dinner on 23rd March to commemorate the day at a local five-star hotel in which international celebrities will also take part.

The guests include Argentina’s legendary footballer Diego Armando Maradona, former German tennis player Boris Becker, German footballer Lothar Herbert Matthäus, Hollywood actresses Lindsay Lohan and Hilary Swank, Rosanna Davison (Miss World 2003), Ndaba Mandela (grandson of Mandela), actor Sean Stone, Hollywood director Oliver Stone, and former Swiss tennis star Martina Hingis. American singer Shakira is sick and will attend the event if she gets well.

thenewsdot.comdotpk

Dude this is just a rehearsal, i remember the difference between the full dress rehearsal and actual parade day performance in 2015 by then W/C Azman Khalil had a stark difference.
And yes Sea View demo was carried out OC 19 W/C Shahbaz.
I see. I guess this year will be a unique opportunity for Solo Turk demo so that will lead to having 2 Viper demos. OC 9 squadron should also look at the UAE F-16E demo....it is flown by an assigned junior squadron pilot. I've found their demo a lot more dynamic than the PAF ones lately. 2015 PAF Viper demo however was awesome....

I see. I guess this year will be a unique opportunity for Solo Turk demo so that will lead to having 2 Viper demos. OC 9 squadron should also look at the UAE F-16E demo....it is flown by an assigned junior squadron pilot. I've found their demo a lot more dynamic than the PAF ones lately. 2015 PAF Viper demo however was awesome....
Well you can't compare with the likes of Solo Turk, that's an all year around dedicated display set up.
Saw the UAE Viper demo during a DAS.....lots of power and noise however i found UAE MK2 display impressive.

Well you can't compare with the likes of Solo Turk, that's an all year around dedicated display set up.
Saw the UAE Viper demo during a DAS.....lots of power and noise however i found UAE MK2 display impressive.
My apologies for the confusion.....I meant for having 2 Viper demos at Islamabad on the same day....

I actually don't like SoloTurk in Pakistan...they make our pilots look weak as their performance is so much more impressive than ours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom