What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Diplomats and foreign media would have definitely noticed the body language of the two civilians on the stage.

The military should realize that they can't hide the fact that the PM and President are farcical positions in Pakistan. I blame the military for this pathetic display. Both of them shouldn't have been here in the first place.

Why bother someone who is neither in control nor interested? Just leave them alone.

Today I realised that our president does not even know how to stand in a ceremony, & our PM was more worried about time then what was going around him. that I would say is more pathetic than PTV 220p broadcast & the Street Vendor Presenters .

Went with so much hope, so disappointed.

Loved the Air Show...
Khawaja Asif was standing as If he was waiting for Kashmala to pick her up for a date :hitwall:

Khawaja Asif was standing as If he was waiting for Kashmala to pick her up for a date :hitwall:
To aur kia karta defense minister. Don't you know that this ministry is just a farce. You can't blame him for being uninterested in the parade when he has no control over the military.

To aur kia karta defense minister. Don't you know that this ministry is just a farce. You can't blame him for being uninterested in the parade when he has no control over the military.
Why would someone give control of the military to Khawaja Sar'a ?

I completely agree with Waffen SS, the President and PM were looking uninterested and grumpy, at least put up a good face FFS.

Talk with the people around you, show some interest.

Mamnoon Hussain 'takallufan' apnay pait par hath rakh raha tha and Nawaz Sharif was constantly looking out for the time jaisi bachi kay sath date ho us ki. Pathetic body language.
After eating double omelette, a large glass of lassi, and Payea for the breakfast, I think it was amazing for the NS to stand at least on the stage ...:p: He put a grumpy face because he had been holding his gasssssssss :lol:

Why would someone give control of the military to Khawaja Sar'a ?
Fine; but then don't force him to come to the parade. That's my point; the military should conduct this parade on its own. When we all know that civilians are meaningless for them, why do they bother bringing civilians to the parade.

He put a grumpy face because he had been holding his gasssssssss :lol:
He could have released that gas into the face of Raheel Shareef who was standing behind him. At least, that would have been some revenge.:yahoo::yahoo::woot:

CAxaYQUUgAACY1b.jpg

Military Parade?? You call this a parade?

Back
Top Bottom