What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

From twitter account of solo turk pilot.....

First check , final inspection , pre-flight , post-flight be always in safe hands ...

CAppsCMWgAA26gn.jpg:large

just a thought that I cant brush away

if terrorists want to disrupt the parade and steal the limelight then they can do the following

targeted places can be check posts, group of people at the ceremony or elsewhere
place of worship or national importance

sneak into the celebration and cause mass casualties in the guise of army uniforms
approach large group of people in police uniform
sneak into people under the guise of medics edhi trust workers

there is no safeguard against such attack even stopping at the checkposts will result in casualties unless the attackers are all killed inside their vehicles. only prevention is raids on their in transit places where they are making final preparations inside sipah sahabh mosques or madrassahs and other sleeper houses.

if such tragedy does happen then the parade should continue . even if a 12 yer old suicide bomber manages to rush into people and marching soldiers and kills dozens then the casualties should be removed and the parade continue

this is the spirit of an army and a nation at war and thats how the Britian behaved even after war during the Farnbough airshow there were some fatal crashes on the spectators..

the show went on

right now, the terrorists are finalising their plan. if they are going to attack tomorrow then its the fight and race with time. can we catch them before they strike?

oh if they dont attack tomorrow does it mean "their back is broken?" how many times even Kyani said that and even
making this claim disgusts me

the terrorists that have attacked our bases and installations and spilled the blood of the school children without any regard to the consequences are not scared they are just waiting for the right time and people among us are giving them refuge and are their staunch supporters.

@Windjammer @Horus@rockstar08 @Stealth
@Norwegian , @syedali73 , @Leader , @DESERT FIGHTER , @Jazzbot
@Spring Onion@Jzaib @Pomegranate

To all PDF member i wish you a 68th happy Pakistan Day :pakistan:. Please post parade pictures as soon as possible

@WebMaster @Aeronaut @Abu Nasar @Akheilos @Hazzy997 @al-Hasani @Yzd Khalifa @Mosamania @MastanKhan @Jungibaaz @Kaan @GreenFalcon @Zarvan @PWFI @chauvunist @Areesh @BDforever @Fahad Khan 2 @JanjaWeed @Devil Soul @Fulcrum15 @ranjeet @Koovie @Jazzbot @Raja.Pakistani @NKVD @nair @levina @Jungibaaz @W.11 @American Pakistani @HRK @Leader @iranigirl2 @Jaanbaz @Ceylal @MOHSENAM @Zizou @500 @Luftwaffe @Armstrong @Sidak @scorpionx @Indischer @Roybot @krash @American Pakistani @Soumitra @Nihonjin1051 @cnleio @Jf Thunder @Imran Khan@Horus@Norwegian@OrionHunter @cb4 @Arsalan@Donatello@Oscar@Hyperion@Bratva@DESERT FIGHTER@Dazzler@ChineseTiger1986 @Tempest II @A.Rafay@Ahmad1996@airmarshal@Akheilos@Armstrong@arushbhai@AstanoshKhan@AZADPAKISTAN2009@balixd@batmannow@Bilal.@chauvunist@Crypto@Dr. Stranglove@Evil Flare@EyanKhan@GIANTsasquatch@graphican@Green Arrow@Guleen Ahmed@HRK@Jazzbot@Junaid B@Jzaib@Khalidr@khawaja07@Leader@Luftwaffe@Marshmallow@mr42O@Muhammad Omar@nomi007@Pak123@Pakistani shaheens@Pakistanisage@Peaceful Civilian@pkuser2k12@Pukhtoon@PWFI@raazh@Rafael@Rashid Mahmood@RescueRanger@Saifkhan12@Sedqal@SHAMK9@Spy Master@Stealth@Strike X@SUPARCO@sur@syedali73@Tameem@TankMan@Tayyab1796@Zarvan@waleed3601@AdeelFaheem@Rajput_Pakistani@Men in Green@orakzai4u@IceCold@LoveIcon@razahassan1997@Cheetah786@Dil Pakistan@Donatello@asq@junaid hamza@SBD-3@cb4@AsianUnion@Aether@xyxmt@Proudpakistaniguy@WishLivePak@Waffen SS@FaujHistorian@Fracker@Ranches@ghoul@Jf Thunder@GreenFalcon@genmirajborgza786@orangzaib@Pakistani Exile@KURUMAYA@Irfan Baloch@ali_raza@Syed.Ali.Haider@dexter@Patriots@muslim_pakistani@W.11@Meengla@zaid butt@ajpirzada@Shoaib Rathore@OrionHunter@CHARGER@Major Sam@yesboss@TheFlyingPretzel@TheNoob@Bratva@ghazaliy2k@Viny@StormShadow@suresh1773@SOHEIL@venu309@danish_vij@Force-India@faisal6309@SpArK@S.U.R.B.@vsdave2302@jarves@WAJsal@pursuit of happiness@Winchester@janon@pak-marine@AgNoStiC MuSliM@420canada@sathya@HughSlaman@ChineseTiger1986 @Chinese-Dragon @Chinese Bamboo @cirr @rott@rockstar08

Last edited:
just a thought that I cant brush away

if terrorists want to disrupt the parade and steal the limelight then they can do the following

targeted places can be check posts, group of people at the ceremony or elsewhere
place of worship or national importance

sneak into the celebration and cause mass casualties in the guise of army uniforms
approach large group of people in police uniform
sneak into people under the guise of medics edhi trust workers

there is no safeguard against such attack even stopping at the checkposts will result in casualties unless the attackers are all killed inside their vehicles. only prevention is raids on their in transit places where they are making final preparations inside sipah sahabh mosques or madrassahs and other sleeper houses.

if such tragedy does happen then the parade should continue . even if a 12 yer old suicide bomber manages to rush into people and marching soldiers and kills dozens then the casualties should be removed and the parade continue

this is the spirit of an army and a nation at war and thats how the Britian behaved even after war during the Farnbough airshow there were some fatal crashes on the spectators..

the show went on

right now, the terrorists are finalising their plan. if they are going to attack tomorrow then its the fight and race with time. can we catch them before they strike?

oh if they dont attack tomorrow does it mean "their back is broken?" how many times even Kyani said that and even
making this claim disgusts me

the terrorists that have attacked our bases and installations and spilled the blood of the school children without any regard to the consequences are not scared they are just waiting for the right time and people among us are giving them refuge and are their staunch supporters.

@Windjammer @Horus@rockstar08 @Stealth
@Spring Onion@Jzaib @Pomegranate

Pakistan Resolution Day - 1940 in Lahore, India.
AND
Pakistan became the world's first Islamic State in 1956.

ON the same day.

And it is me and my brother's birthday, but I don't think they will be celebrating that. :)

23rd March 2015

This year the parade is taking place. This has been decided at the highest levels that matter. The exact words that I was communicated were" unless we are in a all out war, the parade will be held on 23 March ".
All preps are in full swing. Also the parade will be held at the new venue that was allocated in Mush era (but never used) ie in shakerparian along the Islamabad expressway opposite sector I-8.
It will be held with all the bells n whistles, like it use to be.

BREAKING NEWS

EXPRESS NEWS IS JUST REPORTING THAT MAULVI FAZLULLAH HAS BEEN KILLED IN OPERATION KHYBER 2 GREAT GIFT TO THE NATION BY PAKISTAN ARMY ON THIS GREAT DAY :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

[
USER=21078]@Windjammer[/USER] @Horus@rockstar08 @Stealth
@Spring Onion@Jzaib @Pomegranate[/QUOTE]

Back
Top Bottom