What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Not sure if this reporter is seeing things but he's saying that Turkish F-16s were also involved in the full dress rehearsal.
Check out the beauty @ 0.59..... it's surely causing plenty of heartburns.

Thanks for the video. It looks really impressive. Looking forward for tomorrow' s parade...:D

CAsmFohUQAAkJ3d.jpg

CAsmUVJVIAEVNkZ.jpg

CAsDgA4UwAA-hLj.jpg

CAsDfFLVEAABMwd.jpg

CAsmdtVUkAAC2w_.png

CAsmerkUMAASIMS.jpg

I hope this parade won't be disappointing considering that its taking place after an almost 8 years gap. It better be impressive.

Hopefully, our soldiers new marching style is along the lines of something like this:

Quite frankly, im not a fan of that old marching style which lacks enthusiasm.​

Not sure if this reporter is seeing things but he's saying that Turkish F-16s were also involved in the full dress rehearsal.
Check out the beauty @ 0.59..... it's surely causing plenty of heartburns.

This is 'pakistan national day' and why you required Turkish airforce F16 air display ? It's a shame for any country to use some one else owned equipments/weapons or personnels to show it on one's national day parade.No offence please

Last edited:
Both countries compliment each other on their special occasions.

Compliment or good gesture can be done by attending one's function as a guest, but never to use other's owned weapons, as these parades shows basically one's military might.I don't think this compliment of mutual exchange on a military parade of a country is happening any where in the world.

Compliment or good gesture can be done by attending one's function as a guest, but never to use other's owned weapons, as these parades shows basically one's military might.I don't think this compliment of mutual exchange on a military parade of a country is happening any where in the world.
kindly bug off and let the Pakistanies enjoy the occasion...Thanks

We know India doesnt do it...But we aint Indians now stop burning on our thread! :enjoy:

Oh, dont get me wrong you are free to burn and vent just not here!

If he's not coming to Parade no Biggy... Chinese Ambassador Sun Wi Dong on Saturday said that Chinese president will be visiting Pakistan this year.

China preparing for Xi Jinping's Pakistan visit - The Times of India

Chinese president to visit Pakistan this year, says envoy | Pakistan Today

President to visit Pakistan this year: Chinese Ambassador

Back
Top Bottom