What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

amazing ......
this is Dhamial (Qasim)
Yes, my (late) Father served there before retirement.

PAFQasimRawalpindi.jpg

Not sure if this reporter is seeing things but he's saying that Turkish F-16s were also involved in the full dress rehearsal.
Check out the beauty @ 0.59..... it's surely causing plenty of heartburns.

Not sure if this reporter is seeing things but he's saying that Turkish F-16s were also involved in the full dress rehearsal.

Video not playable...
link please

Jaldi Share karo Bhai ... Dil jal raha hia :smitten:

He is wrong there were no solo turks Yesterday. One F-16 started the flypast (pilot was Air Chief) and then after JF-17 one F-16 of PAF came for aerobatics. I went there for solo turk but rumours are there that solo turk will not perform due to some issues

He is wrong there were no solo turks Yesterday. One F-16 started the flypast (pilot was Air Chief) and then after JF-17 one F-16 of PAF came for aerobatics. I went there for solo turk but rumours are there that solo turk will not perform due to some issues
I inquired from some top brass, rather than plainly refuting it, they gave a sort of diplomatic answer.....simply saying, they didn't check the full air display schedule.

No YouTube in Pakistan
The link is from Geo News, it shows Burraq drone flying over the venue while another half a dozen different types of drones are paraded on a platform.

Back
Top Bottom