What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

I am told that only one blood relative is allowed
Hopefully i can atleast check out the dress rehearsal

What if someone got to the spots that spread out towards the sites from Daman-e-Koh? Would that offer an interesting view?
@Stealth

Any idea where the perimeter would be set?

Uptil zero point and faizabad? The whole stretch?

Any idea where the perimeter would be set?

Uptil zero point and faizabad? The whole stretch?
My guess the whole expressway uptill Airport chowk and zero point at the other end.It would be a mini curfew in Islamabad-Pindi because army is taking no chances.

Nothing for Civilians .. just to watch the show from TV ... .. even though i agree with Army for not letting much civilians in such events because of security risk , but somewhere deep inside the heart it feels sad that , we cant see it live :cray:

Man can explain how excited in about this parade on 23 unfortunate could no get hold of the passes, it be watching every moment of it, i hope some captures the entire event in HD 8-), can really depend on PTV cameras the charge PTV fee to whole country and still cant buy new gear, i wonder where all that money goes, any way big exceptions from PDF Bother who are attending will be expecting good pictures from them...

Russia test-launches missiles during planned military drills
May 14 2014

Can Pakistan test it similarly?

Nope :tsk:

Russia test-launches missiles during planned military drills
May 14 2014

Can Pakistan test it similarly?

Nope :tsk:

These are simple MBRLs, Pakistan does launch them during exercises...like Azm-Nau.

Is it going to be a national holiday?
Who is going to be the chief guest? (sorry was not following this for some time )
Yes, 23rd March is a declared National holiday.
They are keeping tight lipped about any guests or VIPs.
The biggest worry at the moment is rain as it's been pouring down for two days.

Yes, 23rd March is a declared National holiday.
They are keeping tight lipped about any guests or VIPs.
The biggest worry at the moment is rain as it's been pouring down for two days.

If they are tight lipped then the most likely chief guest is going to be Chinese president......

Rain in this time of the year??? Unusual right???

Yup Bad weather would screw up the entire plan, including fly pasts.......

If they are tight lipped then the most likely chief guest is going to be Chinese president......

Rain in this time of the year??? Unusual right???

Yup Bad weather would screw up the entire plan, including fly pasts.......
Supposed to be Spring season.
Some years back, we went to see the full dress rehearsal, all was fine and then hailstones, we were in open space with no shelter and had to hold the plastic chairs we were sitting on, above our heads. Two days later on the actual parade day, it was sweltering with heat.

This much information i have been able to obtain.
The flypast will commence around 10.00am.
The Refuelers and AWACS will participate.
Apart from Sherdils, solo displays by both F-16 and JF-17 are on the card.

@Jango @Horus @Oscar @Irfan Baloch @DESERT FIGHTER @Stealth

34 PAF Aircrafts will participate in which only one F16 block 50/52 lead rest of all are MLUz.
99% chances of rain (already weather office informed)

Back
Top Bottom