What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Islamabad and Rawalpindi will completely seal from 18th March to 23rd March. Additional further 57 police hubs which include 10,000 extra security deployed . Search operation will start from tomorrow (Reason Parade Event).

In such top-security, RC quad copters not allowed. The best place is National Monument but heard that SSG deployment there as well so no chance.

bas bhai i hope that our idiotic TV channels' admin doesn't decide to show adverts in between, cutting out parts of parade like they did in 2007, and ruining everything with the anchor's own shitty commentary.
PTV News is the best option on such important occasions. :-)

There used to be (i believe still is) a viewers gallery at Karachi Airport. You could purchase a ticket and go there to watch planes take off and land all day. No one would bother you. This was 1992-1996. But, as we all know, world has changed. The paranoia of citizens and the state is too damn high.

Are you going then? for the photo shoot?

Camera is not allowed according to many sources which include military. Only ISPR photographers and PTV owned photography allowed to take shots. I was applied for the official photography pass and still waiting. My recommendation send by many hi-pros in the military. The reason is I am civlian and armature photographer (don't have studio or military relations). But after saw my work by some hi-pros in ISPR, they've sent recommendation. I've received call and they told me "We will let you know closer to 23rd march". I've order for new camera from U.S. and most probably I will receive along with 18 - 270mm lens and extra gadget tomorrow. Specially order just to cover this event. The security clearance of photographers was completed last year according to ISPR. They process of security clearance was closed but on special request they're going through my clearance for photography.

Now let see .... waiting... I will contact tomorrow myself.

Camera is not allowed according to many sources which include military. Only ISPR photographers and PTV owned photography allowed to take shots. I was applied for the official photography pass and still waiting. My recommendation send by many hi-pros in the military. The reason is I am civlian and armature photographer (don't have studio or military relations). But after saw my work by some hi-pros in ISPR, they've sent recommendation. I've received call and they told me "We will let you know closer to 23rd march". I've order for new camera from U.S. and most probably I will receive along with 18 - 270mm lens and extra gadget tomorrow. Specially order just to cover this event. The security clearance of photographers was completed last year according to ISPR. They process of security clearance was closed but on special request they're going through my clearance for photography.

Hope you get there buddy and show us the talent

then the pics would be quite shitty

LATEST:

Skybolt
10308330_10205291304934433_6013914769738813668_n.jpg

Erieye
10430047_10205291307614500_6205847546567359457_n.jpg

Orion
10423707_10205291324454921_4774647049437333279_n.jpg

Today i also saw 2 Chinese IL-78 taking off From Rawalpindi Airport

Went to The Parade avenue to take the pics saw Models there Of Punjab Sindh Balochistan and KPK and there was also a models of Windmill there try to take some photos but failed there were many Army personal there

Back
Top Bottom