What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Haha, first thing that I saw as well!

#if you know what I mean

Sir , why a serial number is important ?? i mean cant it be just some random number given by PAF ??
sorry if the question sounds silly , but i never get this serial number thing ..

Camera is not allowed according to many sources which include military. Only ISPR photographers and PTV owned photography allowed to take shots. I was applied for the official photography pass and still waiting. My recommendation send by many hi-pros in the military. The reason is I am civlian and armature photographer (don't have studio or military relations). But after saw my work by some hi-pros in ISPR, they've sent recommendation. I've received call and they told me "We will let you know closer to 23rd march". I've order for new camera from U.S. and most probably I will receive along with 18 - 270mm lens and extra gadget tomorrow. Specially order just to cover this event. The security clearance of photographers was completed last year according to ISPR. They process of security clearance was closed but on special request they're going through my clearance for photography.

Now let see .... waiting... I will contact tomorrow myself.

Janab pics tu apka bhai bhi Achi leta hai :angel:
woh alag baat hai , kabhi kisi military equipment ki pic lena ka Mauqa hi nai mila :cry:
by the way i have Canon Powershot SX-50HS , 50x zoom :D

enough to take clear images from far distance :D with all other features of DSLR:smitten:

Yeah, not only MBRL. Russia has shown more military equipments and firepower including submarines, air defences, warships, bombers, airforces, and multi-missiles testing. I haven't found any similar to Pakistan because we just tested one by one and very slow process, not the same day everything testing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can Pakistan military parades like this below, no funds??

Russia or China - LONG PARADES

Russia
v18_RTR2M62H.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

China

q.jpg

parade_2009.jpg

USA
maxresdefault.jpg

Just music without showing military stuffs.
Any country can but is it needed ?? No, why to waste so much money on stuff which won't last long and only be seen in pictures then. its better you have a small parade which shows your strength and culture and training :)

Rehearsal begin!!!! 11:20 Fighter jets movement starts - H8/I8 signal Islamabad

Isn't the American camera working. :p:

my camera is still on aiiiiiiiir.... not reach Pakistan ... isliye kafi dispoaint... 16th ko ana tha already 18th... vendor told me kay time ka kuch pata nahe kal parsoon yaa kab ata hey that is the main reason i am not follow-up my case..... :( aur aap opar say auuur namak dali jaoo meray rang barangi zakmooon pe... :P

my camera is still on aiiiiiiiir.... not reach Pakistan ... isliye kafi dispoaint... 16th ko ana tha already 18th... vendor told me kay time ka kuch pata nahe kal parsoon yaa kab ata hey that is the main reason i am not follow-up my case..... :( aur aap opar say auuur namak dali jaoo meray rang barangi zakmooon pe... :P
Dear, what about all the other cameras and equipment that you use. Jin sey aap rang barangi motorcycles aur mercedes passenger ki picture banatey ho. ??

Back
Top Bottom