What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

last minute cancellation?
i hope they don't do that, they should be here latest by 21st.
Albeit no official announcement has come forward regarding Solo Turks participation, i only learned about it from this forum, however the source seemed credible enough, so let's see what's in store and what did the Chinese transport aircraft delivered.

Albeit no official announcement has come forward regarding Solo Turks participation, i only learned about it from this forum, however the source seemed credible enough, so let's see what's in store and what did the Chinese transport aircraft delivered.

Its posted on their official website, so there is no doubt in that..... as for chinese aircraft.....turks support aircraft would be C-235

last minute cancellation?
i hope they don't do that, they should be here latest by 21st.
hopefully they will:

s.jpg

:pakistan:For event recording they should use HD cameras this time ;) after the we can youtube it with more JOSH

That Camera is in Kuwait for maintenance. Shutter problem (Camera stuck while taking picture). I am out of cam so really disappoint that my new camera still not reach Pakistan. I've ordered Camera with many accessories from USA but bought Pentax 18-270mm tele-lens (Lens having super sonic auto-focus motor just to capture fast flying object) from Pentax dealer karachi. Already kafi laraye hoi hey vendor say he is also good friend of mine but woh bechara kudh pareshan hey kay abhe tak sirf mera nahe uskay sab customers kise ka bhi samaan nahe poahncha but dispatch 8th March say huwa huwa hey...
Don't worry mate. You will get it in week time ...:D

I see this beauty almost every single day here is Karachi near Faisal base.
Its hardly sounds like a regular chopper.

They conduct confined area landing exercises.
The sound of the Z-9 is different because of the fenestron tail rotor.

A Fenestron (or fantail, sometimes called "fan-in-fin") is a protected tail rotor of a helicopter operating like a ducted fan. Placing the fan within a duct reduces tip vortex losses, shields the tail rotor from damage, is much quieter than a conventional tail rotor, and shields ground crews from the hazard of a spinning rotor. It is especially useful on rescue helicopters that have to land in crowded areas. The housing is integral with the tail skin and, like the conventional tail rotor it replaces, is intended to counteract the torque of the main rotor.

While conventional tail rotors typically have two or four blades, Fenestrons have between eight and 18 blades. These may have variable angular spacing, so that the noise is distributed over different frequencies. The housing allows a higher rotational speed than a conventional rotor, allowing it to have smaller blades.

Back
Top Bottom