What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

Any details on the kind of equipment on show?
Chinese troops and Turkish air force? What about the Chinese President?

Well Chinese President is Coming many reports on that... and still info about the equipment Thunders F-16's Pakis and Turkey are for sure Al-Khalid and Al-Zarar are for sure... rest don't know

Well Chinese President is Coming many reports on that... and still info about the equipment Thunders F-16's Pakis and Turkey are for sure Al-Khalid and Al-Zarar are for sure... rest don't know
What is this then?
Chinese President may not attend Pakistan Day parade: Sartaj Aziz – The Express Tribune

You are saying Chinese troops, @DESERT FIGHTER is saying no Chinese troops, which is true?

Will shaheen 3 be on display? Even if dummy version?
What Turkish solo team? Aerobatic display team?

What is this then?
Chinese President may not attend Pakistan Day parade: Sartaj Aziz – The Express Tribune

You are saying Chinese troops, @DESERT FIGHTER is saying no Chinese troops, which is true?

Will shaheen 3 be on display? Even if dummy version?
What Turkish solo team? Aerobatic display team?
Express tribune ... il take that with a pinch of salt... there is no official announcement of any chinese troops attending the parade... maybe the Chinese premier... but not the troops..

This is SOLO TURK:

1.jpg

2011-04-15-thk-31.jpg

@Windjammer any idea if the refuelers and AWACS will be flying? They should be IMO.

BTW< @balixd , bhai ko passes mil gaye! :p
:o::taz::cry::tsk::suicide:.....
bas phir 3 murder honay walay hain mere haathon, two serving officers and one civie .....:pissed:

even if i had managed to get passes, I would not have been able to attend the parade, I had this course come up last minute, so will be out of country for that .... :( can't even see the fly past from a distance:cray:

F-16s over Islamabad this morning, sorry for the poor quality, quickly captured by a mobile.

11063215_943949172311911_702952808_n.jpg

11056881_943949158978579_781425579_n.jpg

:o::taz::cry::tsk::suicide:.....
bas phir 3 murder honay walay hain mere haathon, two serving officers and one civie .....:pissed:

even if i had managed to get passes, I would not have been able to attend the parade, I had this course come up last minute, so will be out of country for that .... :( can't even see the fly past from a distance:cray:

Chal koi nhn...I feel for you bro! :p

Back
Top Bottom