What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

@Windjammer any idea if the refuelers and AWACS will be flying? They should be IMO.

BTW< @balixd , bhai ko passes mil gaye! :p
@Jango, Adab-o-Taslemat k badh arz hey ....... finally managed to get hold of the directorate himself (He was in a meeting). So it was a brief conversation, gave a diplomatic answer to the Solo Turk query, possibly surprised about us being aware of the news..... in any case, Sherdil will definitely perform and we may also be treated to a solo PAF display, again it remains to be seen JF-17 or F-16. However, the gentleman gave me his mobile number so hopefully will be able to get more details in a day or two.
Good to know @balixd got the pass, not sure if they will allow him a camera. I have asked the boys to place themselves on the Monument, Shakarparian and near Faizabad flyover and grab whatever they can.

@Jango, Adab-o-Taslemat k badh arz hey ....... finally managed to get hold of the directorate himself (He was in a meeting). So it was a brief conversation, gave a diplomatic answer to the Solo Turk query, possibly surprised about us being aware of the news..... in any case, Sherdil will definitely perform and we may also be treated to a solo PAF display, again it remains to be seen JF-17 or F-16. However, the gentleman gave me his mobile number so hopefully will be able to get more details in a day or two.
Good to know @balixd got the pass, not sure if they will allow him a camera. I have asked the boys to place themselves on the Monument, Shakarparian and near Faizabad flyover and grab whatever they can.

Yeh to aam maloomat hain sir jee, should have asked about the Il-78s and Saabs...

BTW, ticket mujhay milay hain...not balixd! :p

Yeh to aam maloomat hain sir jee, should have asked about the Il-78s and Saabs...

Tension not, with the grace of Allah i have been blessed with good fellows, you remember the civie fellow i mentioed earlier whom i planned on killing???
He was given the passes for Photography, hes an event organizer.... :yay:

Yaar, problem is that guys back home rather sit in front of the TV and munch Rahat delicacies and gulp cups of tea, none were too keen to try and make it to the venue, they promised to try and grab the flypast.
To be honest the thought about AWACS and Refuelers never crossed my mind, but as i said give me a day or two.
The Directorate himself is a former fighter pilot so he understands our excitement.

I fear our tv channels might ruin the event with shitty cinematography:(

@Windjammer Sir, I think PAF should now get professional photographers for at least such events. You can't find decent quality pics and vids compared to others

Pakistan Day Parade preparations: SSG Paratroopers over Parade venue

11014932_10153152469499919_8164545520434743603_n.jpg
11037635_10153152469529919_7909406605282591400_n.jpg
11051807_10153152469549919_7449695442411091220_n.jpg
11067605_10153152469554919_928732257740993309_n.jpg
1016555_10153152469544919_389070008957988602_n.jpg

I fear our tv channels might ruin the event with shitty cinematography:(

@Windjammer Sir, I think PAF should now get professional photographers for at least such events. You can't find decent quality pics and vids compared to others
Sadly that's been the usual disaster and we discussed it in detail earlier. The camera will keep focusing on NS Thobra than any equipments. The tragedy seems to be the same across the border where they are more keen to show people's reaction. One thing i have learnt is that the parade is not organised by ISPR, so i guess the government wants to remain in the focus of attention.

Are you uys sure these are today's pics?

It wasn't this cloudy today in Islamabad the time the jets went past.

Sadly that's been the usual disaster and we discussed it in detail earlier. The camera will keep focusing on NS Thobra than any equipments. The tragedy seems to be the same across the border where they are more keen to show people's reaction. One thing i have learnt is that the parade is not organised by ISPR, so i guess the government wants to remain in the focus of attention.

TV channels are gonna ruin it for sure. Perhaps AirForce itself get some aviation photographers.Most suitable would be they hire someone permanently for official photography and press releases. Could you kindly suggest 'em? Falcon is in service for 32 years here and yet we cant find it's A-A footage ( in PAF colours ) and videos

TV channels are gonna ruin it for sure. Perhaps AirForce itself get some aviation photographers.Most suitable would be they hire someone permanently for official photography and press releases. Could you kindly suggest 'em? Falcon is in service for 32 years here and yet we cant find it's A-A footage ( in PAF colours ) and videos

I'm available for that :P

Full dress rehearsal on 21st March...

10,000 spectators..!

No "chinese troops or Premier".

Shahada day 30 April cancelled.

Are Civilians Allowed? If Yes where to get the passes??? :what::(
Bro .. You can go and check it out on 21st full dress rehearsal.

Back
Top Bottom