What's new

23rd March 2015 - Parade and Celebration

I agree

there is no point in such wasteful event specially when there is threat of terrorism
a small, short but smart batch of soldier can perform that ceremony at some national monument followed by gun salute etc. this parade is not country specific though. not aimed against India.
it was not entirely military parade. people who remember it would tell you it started with military and then followed up with cultural floats, industry and representation from 4 provinces etc. the civilian part used to resemble a festival.

by the way its not just communist style, other western countries also have such military parades, I witnessed the flight past of F-16s in Belgium last year and then there is one by France also.

it shouldn't be conducted or cancelled because West also does it or India or Russia also does it. but because the current situation doesn't allow it and specially such large scale display is wasteful

More than any other reason, it should be conducted to raise morale of the nation. I really don't care about Obama or Chinese premier. For me they are none. But nation needs something to be proud of, something to cheer about before tragedy and sorrow consumes our soul.

The reason you mentioned isn't really good one as you guys are very good at shoe polishing by licking those.

It might be that your Pakistan day doesn't worth a guest like Obama, and you are not capable enough to invite Obama.
Obama arent worth our attention really....our Romance with the US has ended...its your time now to go crazy and be in love with them...soon you will realise what blunder you guys are making,like we realised years back...

Happy Gayish Modi-Obama Lovey Dovey relation:tongue:

"Man Janbazam"
Allah Hu, Allah Hu, Allah Hu
09pak1.jpg
09pak1.jpg
2866997349_4d4f7b9d70_z.jpg
2867030121_4cc596572c.jpg

Attachments

• 19slde3.jpg
    19slde3.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 45
More than any other reason, it should be conducted to raise morale of the nation. I really don't care about Obama or Chinese premier. For me they are none. But nation needs something to be proud of, something to cheer about before tragedy and sorrow consumes our soul.
morale will only raise when we see the severed head of Adnan Rashid and Mullah Fazlullah. nothing short of that. we have dead bodies of civilians piling up and we have decided to celebrate? this is nothing short of insult. when LeJ terrorists kill the shia pilgrims in Balochsitan they sometimes send their body parts to their relatives, or toss them over into their homes ..
give few moments of thought to the children in APS who were mowed down.

celebration my arse...

my main reason for opposition to this ceremony is the Sabotage
from TTP , from Indian intelligence via BLA etc.
just to humiliate us there might be multiple suicide attacks and blowing up of pipelines and power stations, it has already started. so the disruption doesn't necessarily has to happen in the parade ground. but can happen in places which have the most psychological, material and humanitarian impact.

this is pure and simple prudence. we can dance and jump with chest thumping if we conduct a deep strike in Afghanistan and take out the TTP/ BLA leadership in the farari camps being run by our sworn enemies.

Indian national security advisor has said that if the terrorists fighting against Pakistani state ask for 10 million then give them 100 million. he is an accomplished former spy himself, I know Indian posters will demand a link for this claim but I am sure many of them have seen that praised it and actually justified it due to their grudge with Hafiz Saeed. so they must look that link up themselves.

morale will only raise when we see the severed head of Adnan Rashid and Mullah Fazlullah. nothing short of that. we have dead bodies of civilians piling up and we have decided to celebrate? this is nothing short of insult. when LeJ terrorists kill the shia pilgrims in Balochsitan they sometimes send their body parts to their relatives, or toss them over into their homes ..
give few moments of thought to the children in APS who were mowed down.

celebration my arse...

my main reason for opposition to this ceremony is the Sabotage
from TTP , from Indian intelligence via BLA etc.
just to humiliate us there might be multiple suicide attacks and blowing up of pipelines and power stations, it has already started. so the disruption doesn't necessarily has to happen in the parade ground. but can happen in places which have the most psychological, material and humanitarian impact.

this is pure and simple prudence. we can dance and jump with chest thumping if we conduct a deep strike in Afghanistan and take out the TTP/ BLA leadership in the farari camps being run by our sworn enemies.

Indian national security advisor has said that if the terrorists fighting against Pakistani state ask for 10 million then give them 100 million. he is an accomplished former spy himself, I know Indian posters will demand a link for this claim but I am sure many of them have seen that praised it and actually justified it due to their grudge with Hafiz Saeed. so they must look that link up themselves.

So you want us to not hold a parade and let the TTP feel they are victorious?

come on you lose half the battle if you have fear.

Our Army parade should go ahead & ofcourse security of the venue must be given to the Army. let the TTP come we can send some to hell let the GHADAR BLA come or the LeJ TERRORISTS COME.

ALL will have one way ticket to hell.

So you want us to not hold a parade and let the TTP feel they are victorious?

come on you lose half the battle if you have fear.

Our Army parade should go ahead & ofcourse security of the venue must be given to the Army. let the TTP come we can send some to hell let the GHADAR BLA come or the LeJ TERRORISTS COME.

ALL will have one way ticket to hell.

its not about fear
think out of the box. I am not just talking about the venue
the point was made on the reopening of the school and Army chief attending it

Last edited:
its not about fear
think out of the box. I am not just talking about the venue
the point was made on the reopening of the school and Army chief attending it

I do AGREE with your perspective but a whole generation is growing up without the whole parade & the patriotism and sense of duty that comes with it.

We have to do this for our future generation regardless of the risks.

I think its a great idea to hold the parade.

I remember back in the school days when the parade was an annual fixture all of us school friends used to go to watch the parade rehearsal and then the next day we would watch the formal parade. We felt very proud to see our soldiers marching and not to forget the awesome band with the bag pipes!

Those were indeed the good old days :)

Back
Top Bottom